atb, I wish you and all scousers a lot of fun and a great victory over the self-proclaimed "Galactics"! I'll watch the game at home on TV and you'll hear my cheering all the way to Paris!
bad result for the reds but hey ho what a great goalkeeper real madrid have! man of the match!..we threw everything at this guy but the kitchen sink.Not to be on this occasion.
on a sadder note,,,,,,was the disgraceful behavior of the french police outside the stadium in paris.The kick off was delayed because of the following...Many reporters and media outlets witnessed them tear gassing fans,women and children included, who were waiting patiently in line,and behaving properly without causing any trouble... to get into the stadium, some for over 2 hours!..the guys on the gate were asking to see their passports and generally acting very negatively towards the liverpool fans who has tickets ?..many false rumours have been put out by the french media that fans without tickets started trouble ?..This is lies and nonsense as it was witnessed by reporters & Media who were also peppered sprayed by the police for no reason!..so the truth has been reported to the dismay of the french!..I find this action and behaviour appalling by the french police and stadium authorities and inexcusable..Moxy my friend(whom you may know on here ?) and helper on my blog was there and said the police just waded into the fans with batons and teargas,pepper spray for no reason? Even Gary Linaker the ex footballer and tv pundit was attacked and could not get in to do his job ?...have the french lost the plot ??? at the end of the day this was a sporting occasion not for people to vet their dislike of a nations supporters..hang your heads in shame France...Sorry i am so upset and angry about this i had to tell the facts..Not a good day for Anglo/French relations.
Hello again RYP and friends, I enjoyed the game last night, I adored "my" belgian goalkeeper (who speaks, indeed, a perfect spanish) and... just follow the instructions and cheers: https://www.solopostres.com/como-hacer-sangria-23518/
RYP, Absolutely not contemptuously. I was just jocking. Please, don't misundertand me. Football is just that, a game. It's just football. Now I'm 72 so I learnt long time ago there are a lot of things much more important than a game between Liverpool vs Real Madrid. Sorry if I hurted somebody.
21 comments:
YNWA !!
¡¡¡¡¡¡Hala Madrid!!!!!!!
I support Liverpool but I have to admit that Real Madrid will die hard - if they do so! Let's hope it will be a good game!
Anonymous Moxysouland jazz-LIVERPOOL FANATIC! said...
FAO RYP
Hi ryp,i,m in paris for the game..fantastic atmosphere!...shout on the reds tonight lad!
sorry i,m a bit pissed but very happy!
atb
28 May 2022 at 16:32
atb,
I wish you and all scousers a lot of fun and a great victory over the self-proclaimed "Galactics"! I'll watch the game at home on TV and you'll hear my cheering all the way to Paris!
Spurs fan here - wishing Liverpool good luck!
There will be no cheering tonight.
Los Blancos rule!
TZ
Looking for VA-Night of the Guitar Live IRS Records 1989
best regards
Zippy
Sorry not sorry ha ha
I don t like any reds!
In other news the Mersey river broke it banks as the tears of 100,000 Scousers flooded Merseyside
Liverpool shots at goal 24, goals scored 0
Real Madrid shots at goal 04, goals scored 1
tee,hee,hee
"he's only a poor little Scouser......."
Rotwein ist für alte Knaben eine von den schönsten Gaben. (Wilhelm Busch)
Don't call the Real Madrid players 'The Galactics' anymore... Just call them "THE CHAMPIONS"... Cheers!!!
AMM said...
Hi Ryp,
bad result for the reds but hey ho what a great goalkeeper real madrid have!
man of the match!..we threw everything at this guy but the kitchen sink.Not to be on this occasion.
on a sadder note,,,,,,was the disgraceful behavior of the french police outside the stadium in paris.The kick off was delayed because of the following...Many reporters and media outlets witnessed them tear gassing fans,women and children included, who were waiting patiently in line,and behaving properly without causing any trouble... to get into the stadium, some for over 2 hours!..the guys on the gate were asking to see their passports and generally acting very negatively towards the liverpool fans who has tickets ?..many false rumours have been put out by the french media that fans without tickets started trouble ?..This is lies and nonsense as it was witnessed by reporters & Media who were also peppered sprayed by the police for no reason!..so the truth has been reported to the dismay of the french!..I find this action and behaviour appalling by the french police and stadium authorities and inexcusable..Moxy my friend(whom you may know on here ?) and helper on my blog was there and said the police just waded into the fans with batons and teargas,pepper spray for no reason? Even Gary Linaker the ex footballer and tv pundit was attacked and could not get in to do his job ?...have the french lost the plot ??? at the end of the day this was a sporting occasion not for people to vet their dislike of a nations supporters..hang your heads in shame France...Sorry i am so upset and angry about this i had to tell the facts..Not a good day for Anglo/French relations.
29 May 2022 at 03:20
Alberto,
Your Belgian goalkeeper Courtois is the only one I call champion! YNWA
Hello again RYP and friends,
I enjoyed the game last night, I adored "my" belgian goalkeeper (who speaks, indeed, a perfect spanish) and... just follow the instructions and cheers:
https://www.solopostres.com/como-hacer-sangria-23518/
Hahaha!!!!
Alberto,
I could think your "Hahaha!!!!" is meant contemptuously! The winner takes it all...
YNWA
Georgia Peach & Her Gospel Singers - Lord Let Me Be More Humble in This World
Swedish Import. Primarily 1945-54 recording, mostly with vocal groups done for the Manor, Apollo & Signature labels. 24 tracks in all
https://www.imagenetz.de/DouNM
RYP,
Absolutely not contemptuously. I was just jocking. Please, don't misundertand me. Football is just that, a game. It's just football. Now I'm 72 so I learnt long time ago there are a lot of things much more important than a game between Liverpool vs Real Madrid. Sorry if I hurted somebody.
Hi RYP,
A fab effort from the Reds this season.
Regards,
J in Liverpool
jajaja El milagro de Liverpool???
EL MILAGRO DE MADRID¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
felipe.
El Liverpool mordió el polvo, como todos los demás... !!!HALA MADRID!!!
Post a Comment