We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Tuesday, 10 May 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

46 comments:
Robert Lighthouse – Drive-Thru Love
RIGHT ON RHYTHM Records ROR 003 TD 00703 (USA 1998)
Robert Lighthouse (guitars, harmonica, vocals)
Big John Perry (bass)
Nick Rugieri (drums)
Kevin McKendree (keyboards)
George Johnson (drums)
Conrad St. Clair (bass)
Barry Sherard (drums)
1. Going To The River (4:45)
2. Drive-Thru Love (4:51)
3. Going Back South (6:34)
4. She's The One I Love (3:47)
5. Voodoo Child (7:38)
6. Talk To Me Baby (3:29)
7. Shake For Me (5:50)
8. Looking For My Lover (4:41)
9. Crossroads (3:41)
10. Machine (5:24)
11. Lost & Found (5:26)
12. Riding Into The Sun (6:32)
Artwork Included (front, back, inner, CD)
https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/KOuCRx11/file.html
Manfred Mann’s Earth Band – Angel Station
Original LP = Bronze BRON 516 (U.K. 1979)
My LP = Bronze BRO 2031 (France 1979)
Manfred Mann (keyboards, vocals)
Geoff Britton (drums, alto saxophone)
Pat King (bass)
Chris Thompson (vocal)
Steve Waller (guitar, vocals)
With
Jimme On’Neill (rhythm guitar)
Dyane Birch (background vocals)
Anthony Moore (guitar, sequencer, synthesizer)
1. Don't Kill It Carol (6:16)
2. You Angel You (4:02)
3. Hollywood Town (5:10)
4. "Belle" Of The Earth (2:45)
5. Platform End (1:32)
6. Angels At My Gate (4:49)
7. You Are - I Am (5:11)
8. Waiting For The Rain (6:17)
9. Resurrection (2:39)
Artwork Included (UK and France fronts, backs, inner sleeves, labels)
https://www79.zippyshare.com/v/uYydkGFy/file.html
Glenn Miller – L’Age D’Or Du Swing - Volume Numéro 2
My LP = 20th Century Fox / Barclay 830.002S (France – year unknown)
“Volume Numéro 2” on front cover
“Volume II” on back cover and labels
1. A1 In The Mood (3:16)
2. A2 Boom Shot (2:30)
3. A3 Serenade In Blue (5:43)
4. A4 Bugle Call Rag (2:45)
5. A5 It Happened In Sun Valley (2:14)
6. B1 Chattanooga Choo Choo (4:39)
7. B2 I'Ve Got A Girl In Kalamazoo (5:22)
8. B3 American Patrol (3:33)
9. B4 Moonlight Serenade (1:02)
10. B5 Sun Valley Jump (2:29)
Fresh vinyl rip – Artwork Included (front, back, labels)
https://www93.zippyshare.com/v/I3iH3fzA/file.html
Here's two more "mixtapes" with som fav high energy rock sounds from rock's golden era (in my opinion). Hope you find something you like, and please support and salute the acts who's still alive and kickin'! Have a great rockin' tuesday. Cheers.
VA - 3600% Dynamite (Explosive & High Energy Rock 'n' Roll Sounds 1974-1977)
01. Andrew Matheson & The Brats - Chez Maximes (1975)
02. The Hollywood Stars - Weekend Love (1977)
03. Luna Sea - Please Be Good To Me (1976)
04. Chris Ducey - Drive Back the Shadow (1975)
05. Hurriganes - Crazy Days (1975)
06. Billion Dollar Babies - Shine Your Love (1977)
07. Goddo - Let That Lizard Loose (1977)
08. David Gates - Light Of My Life (1975)
09. Doobie Brothers - Sweet Maxine (1975)
10. Starry Eyed And Laughing - Oh What (1974)
11. Little Bob Story - High time (1976)
12. Drones - Lookalikes (1977)
13. Blue Öyster Cult - ME 262 (1974)
14. T.U.S.H. - No, No, No (1977)
15. Starz - Detroit Girls (1976)
16. Foghat - Drivin' Wheel (1976)
17. Three Man Army - Flying (1974)
18. Bluestone - Stage Coach (1974)
19. Avalanche - Sweet Baby Brown Eyes (1976)
20. Aerosmith - Bright Light Fright (1977)
https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/Nvb2oG3q/file.html
VA - 3700% Dynamite (Explosive & High Energy Rock 'n' Roll Sounds 1974-1977)
01. Legs Diamond - A Diamond Is A Hard Rock (1977)
02. Blackfoot - Born To Rock & Roll (1975)
03. Good Rats - 300 Boys (1974)
04. Dr. Feelgood - Baby Jane (1977)
05. Tyla Gang - Hurricane (1977)
06. The Vibrators - Whips And Furs (1976)
07. Sweet - No You Don't (1974)
08. Scorpions - Robot Man (1975)
09. The Babys - Read My Stars (1976)
10. Ted Nugent - Free-For-All (1976)
11. Riot - Rock City (1977)
12. Mick Ronson - Girl Can't Help It (1975)
13. Rod Stewart - Let Me Be Your Car (1974)
14. Ram Jam - Keep Your Hands On The Wheel (1977)
15. The Real Kids - Reggae Reggae (1977)
16. Rush - In The Mood (1974)
17. Flo and Eddie - Moving Targets (1976)
18. Baby - (It's Another) Saturday Night (1975)
19. Grinderswitch - Catch A Train (1974)
20. The Count Bishops - Teenage Letter (1975)
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/8pRlWj1z/file.html
Kelly Joe Phelps
Part 3 of 4
2009-Lead Me On (15 Year Anniversary Edition)
https://www.imagenetz.de/j3HPw
I'd Be A Rich Man - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ddTXpDUek
01 - I've Been Converted - Kelly Joe Phelps
02 - Hard Time Killin' Floor Blues - Kelly Joe Phelps
03 - Where Do I Go Now - Kelly Joe Phelps
04 - Love Me Baby Blues - Kelly Joe Phelps
05 - Lead Me On - Kelly Joe Phelps
06 - Jesus Make Up My Dying Bed - Kelly Joe Phelps
07 - Leavin' Blues - Kelly Joe Phelps
08 - Marking Stone Blues - Kelly Joe Phelps
09 - The Black Crow Keeps On Flying - Kelly Joe Phelps
10 - I'd Be A Rich Man - Kelly Joe Phelps
11 - Someone To Save Me - Kelly Joe Phelps
12 - Motherless Children - Kelly Joe Phelps
13 - Fare Thee Well - Kelly Joe Phelps
14 - We Got To Meet Death One Day - Kelly Joe Phelps
15 - Ever Be Here Again - Kelly Joe Phelps
2009-Western Bell
https://www.imagenetz.de/b69qs
Sovereign Wyoming - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANAglXRJMLg
01 - Western Bell - Kelly Joe Phelps
02 - Sovereign Wyoming - Kelly Joe Phelps
03 - Blowing Dust 40 Miles - Kelly Joe Phelps
04 - American Exchange Hotel - Kelly Joe Phelps
05 - Hometown With Melody - Kelly Joe Phelps
06 - Hattie's Hat - Kelly Joe Phelps
07 - The Jenny Spin - Kelly Joe Phelps
08 - Murdo - Kelly Joe Phelps
09 - East To Kansas - Kelly Joe Phelps
10 - Blue Daughter Tattoo - Kelly Joe Phelps
11 - Little Family - Kelly Joe Phelps
2010-Magnetic Skyline
https://www.imagenetz.de/mCDcE
River's Fool - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NneTzNFqpSs
01 - Whiskey Poet - Corinne West & Kelly Joe Phelps
02 - Mother to Child - Corinne West & Kelly Joe Phelps
03 - Horseback In My Dreams - Corinne West & Kelly Joe Phelps
04 - Road To No Compromise - Corinne West & Kelly Joe Phelps
05 - Lily Ann - Corinne West & Kelly Joe Phelps
06 - Lady Luck - Corinne West & Kelly Joe Phelps
07 - Amelia - Corinne West & Kelly Joe Phelps
08 - River's Fool - Corinne West & Kelly Joe Phelps
Billboard 1968 Part 53 (updated & remastered)
1. Gloria Walker - Talking About My Baby (2:50)
2. The Chevelles - The Gallop (2:34)
3. Dionne Warwick - Promises, Promises (S) (2:57)
4. Dionne Warwick - Promises, Promises (2:58)
5. Dionne Warwick - Whoever You Are, I Love You - Single Edit (3:20)
6. Dionne Warwick - Whoever You Are, I Love You - Album (S) (4:11)
7. Jackie Wilson - For Once In My Life (S) (3:09)
8. Jackie Wilson - You Brought About A Change In Me (S) (2:46)
9. Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life (S) (2:50)
10. Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life (2:51)
11. Stevie Wonder - Angie Girl - Single Mix (3:10)
12. Stevie Wonder - Angie Girl - Album (S) (3:01)
13. Booker T. & The MG's - Hang 'Em High (3:52)
14. Booker T. & The MG's - Over Easy (S) (4:02)
15. Booker T. & The MG's - Over Easy (4:02)
16. James Brown - Goodbye My Love (5:36)
17. James Brown - Shades Of Brown (2:47)
18. Clarence Carter - Too Weak To Fight (2:17)
19. Clarence Carter - Let Me Comfort You (2:16)
20. Judy Collins - Both Sides Now (S) (3:15)
21. Judy Collins - Both Sides Now (3:14)
22. Judy Collins - Who Knows Where The Time Goes - Single Edit (4:23)
23. Judy Collins - Who Knows Where The Time Goes - Album (S) (4:42)
24. The Cowsills - The Path Of Love (S) (2:50)
25. The Cowsills - Captain Sad And His Ship Of Fools (3:08)
26. Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Put A Spell On You (4:33)
27. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Walk On The Water (4:42)
28. Deep Purple - Kentucky Woman - US Single Edit (4:03)
29. Deep Purple - Kentucky Woman - US Single Edit (4:03)
30. Deep Purple - Hard Road (S) (5:12)
31. Deep Purple - Hard Road (5:13)
32. Deep Purple - Kentucky Woman - UK Single Edit (4:13)
33. Four Jacks & A Jill - Hey Mister (S) (2:16)
34. Four Jacks & A Jill - Sad Little Pidgeon (S) (1:35)
35. The Hesitations - A Whiter Shade Of Pale (2:51)
36. The Hesitations - With Pen In Hand (3:28)
37. The Hollies - Listen To Me (2:38)
38. The Hollies - Everything Is Sunshine (1:58)
39. The Intruders - Slow Drag (S) (2:25)
40. The Intruders - Slow Drag (2:25)
41. The Intruders - So Glad I'm Yours (S) (2:45)
42. The Intruders - So Glad I'm Yours (2:44)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gc8Bdlg16L9ACaLtdhqBNQ8wJRKAZwfG
pass: U09.05.22
gorfit says:
Earthless 03
https://www.facebook.com/earthlessrips
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthless
https://www.discogs.com/artist/929032-Earthless
https://www.allmusic.com/artist/mn0000071120
https://teepeerecords.com/search?q=Earthless
Isaiah Mitchell - guitarist
Mike Eginton - bassist
Mario Rubalcaba - drummer
Earthless - 2007 - Godspeed @320
Earthless - 2007 - Rhythms From A Cosmic Sky @320
Earthless - 2008 - Live At Roadburn @320
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uboxp978zqy6pbn/eart03.rar/file
Thanks to the original uploader
Earlier this week, someone here noted they'd DL'd a comp/swarm here, had it sit awhile, went to open it, saw they needed a password. (Aside: Hope that worked out.) Justed wanted to jump in and say, these labors of love are some of my favorites when I check in. 23 versions of Positively 4th Street,sure! The Beach Boys in Spanish/Chinese, great! There was a ancient blog Garage Tapes some years ago, and that was the majority of the output. If any here care to post in that vein, put know there's at least one lurker who is extremely grateful.
I am looking for two CDs by Kenny Brown - who played guitar for RL Burnside...
Meet Ya In The Bottom
https://www.discogs.com/de/release/11923725-Kenny-Brown-Meet-Ya-In-The-Bottom
Can't Stay Long
https://www.discogs.com/de/master/2402704-Kenny-Brown-Cant-Stay-Long
Any help is appreciated.
Best
R-man
That'll Flat... Git It!: Rockabilly From The Vaults Of [ABC, Sun, Lin & Kliff, Sun (again), Sun (yet again)] Records, Volumes 13-17 - Bear Family
info: https://www.discogs.com/label/681427-Thatll-Flat-Git-It!
320: https://www16.zippyshare.com/v/lnjYUCGv/file.html
The Atlantic Family Live At Montreux 1978
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/288368-The-Atlantic-Family-Live-At-Montreux
flac: https://mega.nz/file/ERtGBJiC#ORMDyfVRb7FhxpLETCAKbUhj2pt_F0gX22Kh51Syx6o
320: https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/ggZkcsI3/file.html
Jobcentre Rejects Ultra Rare NWOBHM 1978-1982, Various Artists
I know there are a small handful of people that will want this.
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/1536766-Various-Jobcentre-Rejects-Ultra-Rare-NWOBHM-1978-1982
flac: https://www62.zippyshare.com/v/TTyZkwAX/file.html
320: https://www62.zippyshare.com/v/hJ84FQ6D/file.html
____________________________
: end of transmission :
@Rock 'n' Roll Steve
Thanks for the Jobcentre-compilation! I've been lookin' for it awahile. And, feel free to share some more rare old NWOBHM, please;-)
Rock ‘n’ Roll Steve, maybe you should re-read the rules here: 3 albums a day
That’ll Flat Git It 13-17 = 5 albums
Atlantic Family = double LP = 2 albums
NWBHM = 1 album
Which makes a total of 8 albums
Not that I really care, but it's frustrating for regulars who respect the rules
@anonymous re password
That was me looking for a password, and yes, I'm still looking. 127 versions of Unchained Melody, maybe it's best I don't find it! And yes those swarms can be very interesting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Various - Cumbia Madame !
https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/w9ciSkCe/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/de/release/12807310-Various-Cumbia-Madame-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bembeya Jazz National – 10 Ans De Succes - Gala D'Anniversaire En Direct Du Palais Du Peuple (Avril 1971)
https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/4imvvp8X/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/de/master/527977-Bembeya-Jazz-National-10-Ans-De-Succes-Gala-DAnniversaire-En-Direct-Du-Palais-Du-Peuple-Avril-1971
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ibrahim Ferrer – Buena Vista Social Club Presents Ibrahim Ferrer
https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/Q2maPqlu/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/de/master/347191-Ibrahim-Ferrer-Buena-Vista-Social-Club-Presents-Ibrahim-
Ferrer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here you go rick... there are 4 more to come...
Upside Down Volume 1: Coloured Dreams From The Underworld 1966-1970 (2014)
https://www.imagenetz.de/XKUyY
Upside Down Volume 2: Coloured Dreams From The Underworld 1966-1971 (2014)
https://www.imagenetz.de/6Chv2
Upside Down Volume 3: Coloured Dreams From The Underworld 1966-1971 (2014)
https://www.imagenetz.de/PENBK
@ TheCosmicJukebox
The Daisy Chain - Straight Or Lame (1967)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/aqLgt8fz7w/file.html
Birtha - Birtha (1972)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/Men3Fzka9f/file.html
Birtha - Can't Stop The Madness (1973)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/JGnRGqx61v/file.html
Enjoy !
May I leave a request? I'm trying to track down Helen Watson's "Blue Slipper" (and its follow-up). I bought it back in the day because it had Little Feat musicians on it(I bought anything with them om it), and I'd like to hear it again. It's not even on YouTube, nor the usual places, so I'd really appreciate it if you have it!
zigzagwanderer,
thanks a lot for the Mosquitos!
@ Aaron Vincent
In addition to individual albums, I have these two comps:
https://www.discogs.com/master/2477878-Various-NWOBHM-Thunder-New-Wave-Of-British-Heavy-Metal-1978-1986
https://www.discogs.com/release/3609356-Various-Lightnin-To-The-Nations-NWOBHM-25th-Anniversary-Collection
If you need either of them just say the word, my friend, plus I'll start working NWOBHM albums into the regular rotation.
3 Tuesday
Ray Charles - 1961 Complete Paris
The Staples Singers LIVE Rodney Square Wilmington 1998.06.07
Sly And The Family Stones-Live At Hoch Auditorium Lawrence KS-11-9-74
https://we.tl/t-xUDwrG3LtU
Bucephalus
I was just re-watching Terry Zwigoff's Ghost World and realized my copies of the Arhoolie "Country Blues Classics" set were a victim of a hard drive failure a number of years ago. If anyone could post these, I would appreciate it. By the way, if you haven't seen Ghost World in a while, it's always worth a reviewing. Thanks. David
@ Searnav
Point taken, but The Atlantic Family Live is one compact disc even though it was originally released as a 2 record set. An album can be and often is more than one CD or one vinyl record - it's not called "The White Albums", is it (and I know that's only a nickname, it's actually self-titled)?
On the other hand, 'That'll Flat...Git It!' is a series of individually released albums, so yeah, I am no doubt guilty in this case and I do apologize sincerely. When this happens it's because I have an entire series and I don't want posting them to drag out for a month. Again, my apologies.
I'll attempt to moderate myself from this point forward.
Searnav said...
i am the site police!!
Let the site own police the site keep your nose out of it
Searnav the site grass!!!
Peter
@Rock 'n' Roll Steve
Sounds great Steve. The compilation Thunder is a new one, that one should be nice if you could share:-)
@djmcblues2 - Thanks for posting Dark Tunes on Sunday
Gaius said:
The last days somebody's was asking for Cramps albums. I took the opportunity to look after it, but I don't have any Cramps albums in FLAC. But while looking, I saw a folder called 'Confessions of a Psychocat, 1997' and something was bothering me.I had a look at Discogs....
https://www.discogs.com/de/master/526878-The-Cramps-Confessions-Of-A-Psychocat
and I came back to the folder, realizing that none, I repeat NONE (Zero, niente, gar nichts), of these tracks were included. What was in there, were shitty pieces of a collection that might have been 'The Secret Life Of The Cramps', a compilation ed. 2005. I deleted everything in this folder and put together the compilation anew. Here are:
The Cramps (USA) - The Secret Life Of The Cramps, Comp. ed. 2005
https://www.imagenetz.de/AXEDV
Downloaders bad fate. I had a similar problem the last days when I opened up a good looking 80MB folder of the 'Young Rascals' Groovin album and ran away crying when hearing the first tones of 'A Girl like you'. I thought that can't be, until I realized that the artwork folder was bigger than the music folder, incl. MP3's in 128 or lower. But you could have decorated your walls with the artwork.
And ongoing with:
Nucleus (UK)- Hemispheres, Live 1970-71, ed. 2006
https://www.imagenetz.de/pqtd6
Yesterday I shared the last Mitch Easter collaboration I have, except all the REM, Windbreakers, Tim Lee + Bobby Sutliff albums (which had been shared here so often). Hope you've found something new and have enjoyed it.
Hi TZ'ers! Sharing another 3 albums found on a discovered spool of storage DVDs filled w/all kinds of stuff. Back before I sprang for a portable hard drive lol
Gibson Bros.- Live @ Bogart's 8.16.91 & Live @ WNYU Radio, NYC 1.6.89
https://we.tl/t-GWVA08564s
Vic Chesnutt & Kristin Hersh - Live at Old Music Hall, UW-Madison, WI 5.20.00
https://we.tl/t-IUtgMniUju
Ty Segall Band - Live In San Francisco (2015)
https://we.tl/t-oQy3jCogye
Links expire in 7 days
Enjoy!
Gaius said:
@R-man + Kenny Brown
Kenny Brown (born July 5, 1953 on the Air Force base in Selma, Alabama) is an American blues slide guitarist skilled in the North Mississippi Hill Country blues style.
Brown's guitar work was featured in the 2006 film Black Snake Moan, where he provided backing for star Samuel L. Jackson's vocals.[12] He can be seen in the film's climax as a guitarist in a blues band, playing alongside Cedric Burnside. (Wiki)
Kenny Brown (USA) - Meet Ya in the Bottom, 2008
https://www.imagenetz.de/L25qE
(My only album)
@Rock 'n' Roll Steve
Don't forget to (please) include more Night Flight episodes! (those are awesome!)
Searnav "doesn't care" - but yet is a self-assigned "cop" who is always the first to complain.
@BenAction
Night Flight #5 tomorrow.
@Aaron Vincent
Links for NWOBHM Thunder will be posted tomorrow, cheers.
Hi folks,
Would anyone happen to have Kingsley Floods' Colder Still EP that they have time to share?
Thank You
re - VA - The 1940s Vol 2 - 16 Most Requested Songs (Sony 1989)
Thanks, this is a nice collection.
Thes compilation was posted some time ago. I cannot find Vol 01. Can anyone repost or point me to the link to Volume 1.
Cheers,
Mike M
@Farquhar Throckmorton III
Helen Watson - Blue Slipper @FLAC
https://workupload.com/file/HnqqSxrEwTB
FYI I found it on SoulSeek.
Would any kind soul have...
The Walkabouts – Death Valley Days (Lost Songs And Rarities, 1985 To 1995) (18 tracks)
Regards
Bless your socks for Helen Watson, Mr. Anonymous! (Hmm - I seem to recognise your avatar). I'm unable to get soulseek to work (like one or two other people).
Thanks Gaius for the wonderful Kenny Brown share. I remember that film and his playing
Regards
Anonymous Searnav said...
Rock ‘n’ Roll Steve, maybe you should re-read the rules here: 3 albums a day
bloody hall monitor again. just yesterday you were the one POSTING more now you complain !!!!!!!! go away !
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know why Imagenetz.de is down (you can't even access the home page to see if there is any information there) and whether it's only a short outage or not?
As it is all the 10 or so links on this thread for Imagenetz.de are currently dead. Any chance alternative links can be posted?
PS Thanks for all the other contributions tonight
POTRO......
@Anonymous
I post the Walkabouts you need today/wednesday in the new comment tree. :-)
After reading the comment from Phantom Of The Rock Opera above, I looked at my Imagenetz account. I had no problem logging in, but the whole account, every upload except for two from mid April, has been wiped.
Here are Zippy links for today's posts. Hopefully all the files will come back.
2009-Lead Me On (15 Year Anniversary Edition)
https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/eHvFCEMp/file.html
2009-Western Bell
https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/U8DdChu9/file.html
2010-Magnetic Skyline [vbr - sorry, didn't notice that earlier]
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/fjPzdjRQ/file.html
Thanks Searnav for Manfred Mann’s Earth Band.
@ zigzagwanderer Many thanks for the Birtha & Daisy Chain.
CJ
Here's Pigsty Hill Light Orchestra Presents (PHLOP!) (1970) @320:
https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/IPCkf8KL/file.html
Can anyone share their albums Pigsty Hill Light Orchestra (1976) or Back On The Road Again (1991)?
Post a Comment