Tuesday, 31 May 2022

…and now for something completely different! 1702 - 2022

These arrogant fucking politicians, warlords and religious don't give a fuck about us, they only pretend! Go to hell! They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! It is to cry for! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

26 comments:

Anonymous said...


gorfit says:

Buddy Rich 14
http://buddyrich.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_Rich
https://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Buddy_Rich.html

Buddy Rich - 1986 - Rich And Famous @flac

Buddy Rich - 1991 - Illusion 2 CD @320

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a1tw8cu13kwtltf/budric14.rar/file

Thanks to the original uploader

Roz said...


@ Gary Field
Thanks for the Jay Miller Sessions. I've been grateful to fill a few gaps, get upgrades etc
I have a Tracklist for the series. I've checked it against discogs etc but can't vouch for completeness/accuracy.
Here's a copy for anyone interested:
https://www.imagenetz.de/hzC7f

tads44 said...

Grant Green - Blues for Lou (1963, 1999)

https://www59.zippyshare.com/v/tXpOiA0M/file.html

I have ‘Iron City’ somewhere. Will post tomorrow if no-one else does.


Eastern European Modern Jazz Vol. 04 (1968-1971)

01 Karel Velebný, Nonet SHQ & Woodwinds - Blowing Into My Dog's Brain (1968)
02 Richard Oschanitzky - Partea I a (1969)
03 Zbigniew Seifert Quartet - Taniec Garbusa (1969)
04 Rafiq Babayev Instrumental Ensemble - Youngster Song (1970)
05 Bulgarian Jazz Quartet - Blues In 10 (1968)
06 Karel Velebný, Nonet SHQ & Woodwinds - Nude (1968)
07 Tõnu Naissoo Trio - Haapsalu Town (1970)
08 Jerzy Milian Trio - Tempus Jazz 67 (1969)
09 Mieczysław Kosz - Polovtzian Dances (1971)
10 Csik Trio - My Memories (1971)
11 Michał Urbaniak - Silence (1971)
12 Klaus Lenz - Zottos (1970)
13 Michał Urbaniak - Ekim (1971)

https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/OyHyS8LV/file.html


Eastern European Modern Jazz Vol. 05 (1971-1972)

01 SHQ - Lori (Stenopes) (1972)
02 Jiří Stivín & Co. Jazz System - Stíny Psů A Lidí (1972)
03 Michał Urbaniak Group - Paratyphus B (1972)
04 Stañko, Ubaniak, Seifert - Kattorna (1972)
05 SOK - Impossible (1971)
06 Piotr Figiel - 5x5 = 55 (1971)
07 SOK - Fenster Auf (1971)
08 Bora Roković - JBW (1971)
09 Apostol - Tudathasadás (1971)
10 Piotr Figiel - Graduated Gallery Slave (1971)
11 SOK - SOK-Rock (1971)
12 SOK - Strandgut (1971)
13 Bergendy - Kék Fény (1971)

https://www102.zippyshare.com/v/2XiRhJbK/file.html

Aaron Vincent said...

I don't remember if I shared this mixtape (2CD) I made a couple of years ago, so I put it out again. All tracks are classic (mostly) US Garage Rock from 1966, I collected my (for the moment) fav tunes and collected them on 2 cd's. The Groups only do cover versions. Some covered each other (as you can see), and other acts do some old rock'n'rollers or Soul/R&B tracks. I think they fit pretty well together, and it was pertty fun to compil them both. Hope some off you may find interest in them. Have great rockin' and ass shaking tuesday folks. Au revoir!

VA - Nuggets '66 - The Covers Project! 40 Action Recordings Made By Famous (And Not So Famous) Hot Rockin' Acts in 1966. Disc 1.

01. Mae West - Shakin' All Over (1966)
02. The Kingsmen - Little Latin Lupe Lu (1966)
03. Ambertones - I Can Only Give You Everything (1966)
04. The Gants - Dirty Water (1966)
05. The Tracers - She Said Yeah (1966)
06. The Standells - My Little Red Book (1966)
07. The Stone Cutters - Better Man Than I (1966)
08. The Phantoms - Road Runner (1966)
09. The Wailers - Little Sister (1966)
10. The In Crowd - In The Midnight Hour (1966)
11. Les Zeniths - Louie Louie (1966)
12. The Rogues - Train Kept A Rollin' (1966)
13. The Beau Brummels - These Boots Are Made For Walking (1966)
14. The Music Machine - See See Rider (1966)
15. The Ventures - Lies (1966)
16. Q65 - Down In The Bottom (1966)
17. The Breakaways - Milk Cow Blues (1966)
18. Chancellors - Route 66 (1966)
19. The Sonics - Skinny Minnie (1966)
20. The Swamp Rats - Psycho (1966)

VA - Nuggets '66 - The Covers Project! 40 Action Recordings Made By Famous (And Not So Famous) Hot Rockin' Acts in 1966. Disc 2.

01. The Boots - She's About A Mover (1966)
02. The Village Outcast - Under My Thumb (1966)
03. The Farmen - Crackin' Up (1966)
04. The Flies - I'm Not Your Stepping Stone (1966)
05. The Human Beingz - Evil Hearted You (1966)
06. The A Cads - Nadine (1966)
07. The Shadows Of Knight - I Just Want To Make Love To You (1966)
08. The Dagenites - Poison Ivy (1966)
09. Los Shains - Fever (1966)
10. The Rooks - Empty Heart (1966)
11. The Rovin Kind - My Generation (1966)
12. The Undertakers - Unchain My Heart (1966)
13. The Vanguards - Gloria (1966)
14. The Truth - Hey Gyp (1966)
15. Heywoods - Hey Joe (1966)
16. The Tidal Waves - Farmer John (1966)
17. The Montells - Daddy Rolling Stone (1966)
18. The Groupies - Hog (I'm A Hog For You Baby) (1966)
19. Sooner Or Later - Night Time (1966)
20. The Tories - Walkin' The Dog (1966)

Both cd's are in the zip below!
https://www34.zippyshare.com/v/FBCjjVZZ/file.html

Anonymous said...

3 Tuesday
Live in Australia
FRANK SINATRA With Red Norvo Quintet-Live in Australia - 1959
Stones Australia 1966
The Lime Spiders - Live at the Royal Antler Hotel, Sydney Australia 11-11-83
https://we.tl/t-aE73tQ9q8V


Bucephalus

Gary Field said...

Jay Miller Sessions Vol.40 - Crowley Two-Step
Flyright Records – FLY 604 (1985)

https://we.tl/t-VUWar4G9ks

https://www.discogs.com/release/6566018-Various-Crowley-Two-Step
----------------------------------------------------------
Jay Miller Sessions Vol.41 - Rock Me All Night Long
Flyright Records – FLY 606 (1985)

https://we.tl/t-zDK6MMaCj3

https://www.discogs.com/release/3522199-Various-Rock-Me-All-Night-Long-Unissued-1950s-R-B-From-Louisiana
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jay Miller Sessions Vol.42 - Baton Rouge Blues
Flyright Records – FLY 607 (1985)

https://we.tl/t-ekMot5OShS

https://www.discogs.com/release/6315031-Various-Baton-Rouge-Blues

Carrot Top said...

I call it "Old-Timey", but technically it would be called popular vocal tunes from the 1920s with some a bit earlier and some a little later.

You get some original or early versions, don't know which, of some songs which got popular later. You have a version of Otis Redding's'Try A Little Tenderness" and a version of "Casey Jones" from 1910 done by a guy called Bill Murray. "My Blue Heaven" made popular by Fats Domino is here and a few others you might recognize from later versions.

Some really great tunes no matter what century you live in or even if you don't party in a tuxedo or know any flappers to get drunk on illegal hooch with.

These are some of my favorites. I avoided songs from the Pennies From Heaven soundtrack because I thought they'd be more familiar to people. And as a special bonus I added a Peter Sellers song pretending to sound like he's Al Jolson or Rudy Vallee or somebody. It's funny and kinda catchy.


As Fred Astaire says on "Music Makes Me" from 1933.

some folks call it music, but my folks call it noise
I like music, old or new
but music makes me do the things I never should do


Old-Timey Favorites

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zap31s0u4q5nknb/GAGG3.rar/file



BigGray said...

Australian [and some New Zealand] Bands - The 2000s

Angus & Julia Stone

Part 3 of 5

2010-The Memory Machine [Julia]
https://www.imagenetz.de/eJjpX

The Memory Machine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aea9QU_ptH8

01 - This Love - Julia Stone
02 - My Baby - Julia Stone
03 - Winter On The Weekend - Julia Stone
04 - The Memory Machine - Julia Stone
05 - Catastrophe - Julia Stone
06 - Maybe - Julia Stone
07 - Lights Inside This Dream - Julia Stone
08 - What's Wrong With Me? - Julia Stone
09 - Horse With The Wings - Julia Stone
10 - Where Does The Love Go? - Julia Stone

2011-Triple J Live
https://www.imagenetz.de/myjwW

Hold On - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4djoGU3eJoo

01 - Santa Monica Dream [live] - Angus & Julia Stone
02 - Black Crow [live] - Angus & Julia Stone
03 - For You [live] - Angus & Julia Stone
04 - Big Jet Plane [live] - Angus & Julia Stone
05 - Private Lawns [live] - Angus & Julia Stone
06 - Just A Boy [live] - Angus & Julia Stone
07 - Hold On [live] - Angus & Julia Stone
08 - Bella [live] - Angus & Julia Stone
09 - Wasted [live] - Angus & Julia Stone

2012-Broken Brights [Angus] [Thank you to Gaius]
https://www.imagenetz.de/mDoJB

Monsters - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrD8QlsIgqQ

01 - River Love - Angus Stone
02 - Broken Brights - Angus Stone
03 - Bird On The Buffalo - Angus Stone
04 - Wooden Chair - Angus Stone
05 - The Blue Door - Angus Stone
06 - Apprentice Of The Rocket Man - Angus Stone
07 - Only A Woman - Angus Stone
08 - The Wolf And The Butler - Angus Stone
09 - Monsters - Angus Stone
10 - It Was Blue - Angus Stone
11 - Be What You Be - Angus Stone
12 - Clouds Above - Angus Stone
13 - End Of The World - Angus Stone

Searnav said...


Tony Osborne & His Orchestra – Play Music From The Movies

My LP = Rediffusion R.I.M. ZS.66 (U.K. 1971)

“& His Orchestra” on front and back ; “And His Orchestra” on labels

1. A1 That Old Black Magic (Star Spangled Rhythm) (2:20)
2. A2 Lara's Theme (Dr. Zhivago) (2:48)
3. A3 C'Est Si Bon (Latin Quarter) (2:28)
4. A4 When You Wish Upon A Star (Pinocchio) (2:43)
5. A5 You Only Live Twice (You Only Live Twice) (2:12)
6. A6 Younger Than Springtime (South Pacific) (2:36)
7. B1 The Magnificent Seven (The Magnificent Seven) (1:48)
8. B2 Wednesday's Child (The Quiller Memorandum) (2:54)
9. B3 With A Smile And A Song (Snowy White & The Seven Dwarfs) (2:33)
10. B4 Hey There (Pyjama Game) (2:26)
11. B5 It's Always You (Road To Zanzibar) (2:41)
12. B6 I Love You Samantha (High Society) (3:01)

Artwork Included (front from Discogs and back, labels freshly scanned fro my LP)

https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/duM5rD3U/file.html

Searnav said...


Art Blakey - Jazz & Blues Collection No 67

Atlas / Charly WIS CD 667(France 1996)

Details on artwork (dates, places, musicians)

1. Rain Dance (5:41)
2. Blues Rag (5:26)
3. Straight No Chaser (3:45)
4. Cousin Mary (4:41)
5. Blues Connotation (3:45)
6. Kush (7:46)
7. Twelve Tone Blues (6:22)
8. Scotch Blues (8:01)
9. Flight To Jordan (7:23)
10. Transfiguration (6:40)

Artwork Included (front, back, CD)

https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/GagALJcu/file.html

Searnav said...


King Biscuit Boy with Crowbar – Official Music

My LP = Paramount PAS 5030 (USA 1972)

Richard Newell (King Biscuit Boy)

Crowbar :

Larry Atamanuik, John Gibbard, Rolly Greenway, Kelly J., Rheal Lanthier, John R.

Guests: Doug Riley, Rick Bell, Moe Koffman, Steve Kennedy, Gregg Mudry

(details on back cover)

01. Highway 61 (2:56)
02. Don't Go No Further (3:48)
03. Unseen Eye (3:02)
04. I'm Just A Lonely Guy (2:36)
05. Key To The Highway (3:19)
06. Corrina, Corrina (4:38)
07. Biscuit's Boogie (9:38)
08. Hoy Hoy Hoy (5:18)
09. Badly Bent (2:13)
10. Cookin' Little Baby (2:41)
11. Shout Bama Lama (2:32)

Artwork Included (gatefold cover front, back, inside, labels)

https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/gveVE6Ix/file.html

Aaron Vincent said...

Here's a mixtape I did for the ongoing serie with Explosive & High Energy Rock 'n' Roll Sounds, this time from the years 2001-2019. Mostly garage rock, punk rock, fast rockers, and so one. Hope yuo find something you like. And don't forget to support the acts who are still around those days. Have cool one. Au Revoir!


VA - 4000% Dynamite (Explosive & High Energy Rock 'n' Roll Sounds 2001-2019)

01. The Grizzled Mighty - Skin (2017)
02. The Pack A.D. - So What (2016)
03. The Jackets - Traitor (2014)
04. Leather Girls - She (2017)
05. The Blind Shake - Calligraphy (2013)
06. The Lords Of Altamont - Action Woman (2011)
07. Graveltooth - Can't Slow Down (2018)
08. Jon Spencer - I Got the Hits (2018)
09. Wolftone - Should Have Been (2015)
10. The Sore Losers - Tripper (2014)
11. The Two Tens - Crushed Me (2017)
12. Cowbell - What Am I Supposed to Do (2017)
13. The D4 - Rock'n'Roll Motherfucker (2001)
14. The Ulcers - Handgrenade (2004)
15. King Tuff - Lady (2006)
17. The Rock'n'Roll Kamikazes - Lordy Lord (My Ass) (2019)
18. Reese McHenry - Detroit (2019)
19. James Williamson - I Got a Right (w. Lisa Kekaula) (2014)
20. The Bell Rays - Never Say Die (2016)

https://www23.zippyshare.com/v/mfyti4VA/file.html

la musica e vita said...

Something apparently quite off subject - -but!
My ex-wife used to keep her granddaughters amused while driving long-distance at night by getting them to say PADIDDLE when we passed a car with only one headlight.
Like so;-
PADIDDLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_7njoWG9Yw

I thought that originated with the film 'Black Dog' with Patrick Swayze and Meatloaf where Patrick and Randy Travis keep themselves awake in his truck by doing that.
But!
https://fiftiesbeat.blogspot.com
Just posted;-
Buzz Clifford - Complete Recordings (1958-1967)
and on that comp. is the song,
3. Pididdle (The Car With One Light)
So, anybody know what the origin of that is, and how far back it goes?

I now return you to the regular downloads. Thank you!

la musica e vita said...

Searnav,

Thanks for Crowbar. For those who don't know, Ronnie Hawkins house band after the previous BAND went off to back Dylan. And Crowbar were no slouches either!

Anonymous said...

Could somebody share Memoranda by Marcia Waldorf
or alternatively VA - Peaches Vol. 2???
Many thanks in advance.
Yair

Carrot Top said...

@Caradist

Very nice. Thanks for the Teengenerate related stuff. No Firestarter. Hey...anyone got some Firestarter?

I didn't think Fifi and The Mach III was the same Fifi, but I got the list from some sort of wiki page. So, I figured maybe I was wrong.I know I've heard that band before, but, don't I must not have kept anything, you know, if she's a powerhouse...

Hey...did you feel like putting up some Fifi and The Mach III? Couldn't hurt, right?

Cheers! Thanks! Arigato!

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

When Annette Humpe left 'Ideal', she went solo, as a musician and a producer. Here she is:

Annette Humpe (Germany) - Solo 1990
https://www.imagenetz.de/3L39z

Gary Field said...

Did someone already upload 'Disco Not Disco' 1?
I've got 2 & 3, but I don't think 1 ever materialized .. can someone share please??

Anonymous said...

@ tads44

Thank you for the Grant Green Blues for Lou

Best regards

Zippy

The Masaccio of Gonzo said...

Hi TZ'ers! Sharing another 3 albums found on a discovered spool of storage DVDs filled w/all kinds of stuff. Back before I sprang for a portable hard drive lol

Got the North Mississippi Hill Country Blues vibe going today. Old school & new school. I love listening to all kinds of music but that Hill Country’s hypnotic boogie drone’s been a favorite ever since I 1st heard Mississippi Fred McDowell 40+ years ago. You just can’t beat it.

Jessie Mae Hemphill - Feelin' Good (1997)
https://www.discogs.com/release/3528147-Jessie-Mae-Hemphill-Feelin-Good
https://we.tl/t-ssGX6LmjM1

Jessie Mae Hemphill - Get Right Blues (2004)
https://www.discogs.com/release/9198461-Jessie-Mae-Hemphill-Get-Right-Blues
https://we.tl/t-fpsgwycYm3

North Mississippi Allstars - Live in the Hills Volume II 6.24.11 (2012)
https://www.discogs.com/release/9909860-North-Mississippi-Allstars-Live-In-The-Hills-II-62411-
https://we.tl/t-AU59gYn2sv

Links expire in 7 days

Enjoy!

P.S. > @ Smoky - I got more Cecil Taylor to share in the near future

djmcblues2 said...

@ la musica e vita

I remember padiddle in the fifties!

Caradist said...

OK Carrot Top,
you want it...you got it...
here's some Fifi And The Mach III for you.

Fifi & The Mach III - Attack The Zombies (1+2 Records 1993) @320 + He Hit Me EP (Roto Records 1996) @320
https://www.imagenetz.de/jJaUR

Fifi & The Mach III - Mach A Go! Go! (1+2 Records 1997) @320 + New Race EP (Wrench Records 1998) @128
https://www.imagenetz.de/m4Kjz

Fifi & The Mach III - 1976 (Compilation, 1+2 Records 1995) @192
https://www.imagenetz.de/bv3ka

If you want some live Fifi from 2002 & 2003 then go there:
https://fuzzfarfisascreamsnmore.blogspot.com/2019/03/fifi-mach-iii-live-underground-vol-27_22.html

Enjoy!

EricC said...

@ la musica e vita

On a quick perusal on the net, it seems to have originated from an Archie comic in the 50s sometime.

Rhodb said...

Thanks Searnav for the King Biscuit Boy share


Regards

Carrot Top said...

Whoops...put the wrong link for those old-timey classics. You got the new bunch of garagey stuff, instead. Will fix in tomorrow's comment section.

Patrick said...

Thanks Aaron Vincent for Nuggets '66 - The Covers Project!