Tuesday, 31 May 2022

"Do The 45!" Vol. 684 (2022)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1 Oye Como Va (Stereo) (Columbia) - Santana 2 Let Her Dance (Mustang) - The Bobby Fuller Four 3 I've Got Love (Warner Brothers) - Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band 4 Lets Make Love - Not War (Warner Brothers) - Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band 5 You're a Habit (Le Cam) - The Uptowners 6 Vicki (Le Cam) - The Uptowners 7 Let the Four Winds Blow (Imperial) - Roy Brown Diddy-Y-Diddy-O (Imperial) - Roy Brown 9 Sure Miss Loving You (Back Beat) - Carl Carlton 10 Wild Child (Back Beat) - Carl Carlton 11 Spooky (Atlantic) - The Fame Gang 12 Night Rumble - Part Ii (Atlantic) - The Fame Gang 13 It's Too Late (Kudu) - Johnny Hammond 14 Workin' on a Groovy Thing (Kudu) - Johnny Hammond 15 I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down (Hi) - Ann Peebles 16 One Way Street (Hi) - Ann Peebles 17 Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me) (Gordy) - The Undisputed Truth 18 Law of the Land (Gordy) - The Undisputed Truth 19 Koolbongo (Riverside) - Bill Taylor with Four Flutes 20 This Song Is the End (Riverside) - Bill Taylor with Four Flutes 21 Five Minutes More (Rori) - Jo Ann Campbell 22 Jim Dandy (Rori) - Jo Ann Campbell 23 Concrete Reservation (Twinight) - Syl Johnson & the Pieces of Peace 24 Together, Forever (Twinight) - Syl Johnson & the Pieces of Peace 25 I Only Have Eyes for You (End) - The Flamingos 26 Fancy (Capitol) - Bobby Gentry 27 Courtyard (Capitol) - Bobby Gentry
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

12 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 684
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www71.zippyshare.com/v/RdUVmkg7/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/46oAY

front and back cover:
https://www16.zippyshare.com/v/MxtqZHqs/file.html

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html

dc_animal said...

Thanks!

Little Bill said...

Thanks for 684!

Stuk4gd said...

@Gyro66
Thanks always a Treat.
Koolbongo, more bongos please!
Flamingos, the flip-side is "At the Prom" really silly, so I guess they wanted "I Only Have Eyes" to be the plug side.

lemonflag said...

Thanks

Music Of The Seventies said...

@320:

Mapleoak - Mapleoak (1971)
https://uptobox.com/aikjz2of3qf4
info: https://www.discogs.com/de/release/5841899-Mapleoak-Mapleoak

Quiver - Quiver (1971)
https://uptobox.com/6n67pm2dqj6o
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/367478-Quiver-Quiver

Parzival - Barock (1973)
https://uptobox.com/s42h8olyrj3m
info: https://www.discogs.com/de/master/444697-Parzival-Barock

des said...

Thank you for Vol 684

Roz said...

Thanks again

YankeeBoy said...

As always, thank you so much.

Patrick said...

Thanks!

zipper said...

Cheers Gyro!

ELtel said...

Thanks Gyro.
cheers.ELtel