I’ve got nothing but love for Thee Fine Lines, whose spirited, 60's-influenced, lo-fi rock n’ roll racket recalls the glory days of American garage rock --- when labels like Radio X, Estrus, and Repent ruled the world. The garage punk thang is always hit-or-miss, and these three cats HIT it in a big way --- here delivering trashy, infectious, and most-of-all FUN no-fi smashes suitable for delirious dance floor frivolity and depraved bedroom debauchery. This particular sub-genre can fail miserably when it’s all formula and no yum yum, but Thee Fine Lines totally get it right, infusing their basement blitzkrieg with a whole lotta hooks. In that respect, they follow in the footsteps of every great garage rock n’ roll band from The Kinks to The Sonics to The Fall-Outs. Fans of the NUGGETS comps will dig their noise, but I have a hard time calling these guys “retro” when they’re just SO FUCKING GOOD. Quite simply, this is timeless music: raw, primitive rock n’ roll that’s catchy as fuck and guaranteed to give you a good time. This band is HOT. I can’t wait to hear more! - Now Wave magazine
trax:1. Feelin' Fine 2. Every Little Bit 3. Take It Away 4. I've Got My Eye On You 5. Gonna Walk Away 6. Open Up My Heart 7. Tears Are Rolling 8. Something Right 9. Feelin' Blue 10. I Wanna Feel Fine 11. Do It All Again 12. I've Had It With You 13. The Mess I'm In 14. Bring Her Back

1 comment:
THEE FINE LINES "Thee Fine Lines"
gitit! no pw
https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/UMhW6WI8/file.html
Post a Comment