...They are locked in the memories of not only their original fans, but the offspring of those fans. It would hardly be a surprise to find three generations singing along.For this writer, one night symbolises the place The Exponents have reached in the New Zealand psyche. On July 2, 2005, the British Lions played the second test match of their at Wellington's Westpac Stadium...to be continued... - audioculture
trax:
01 Come On In 02 Please Please And Thank Yourself 03 Why Does Love Do This To Me 04 Sink Like A Stone 05 Sometimes 06 Whatever Happened To Tracey 07 I Loved You 08 Erotic 09 Who Loves Who The Most 10 When She Was In Love 11 Now Like Then 12 Hold On 13 Nameless Girl 14 The Ghost I Knew 15 There's Only One Love For This Love
…served by Gaius…

3 comments:
The Exponents "Why Does Love Do This To Me"
…served by Gaius…
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/0wmki6dmTn/file.html
Thanks Great Album Greetzzzz
Thanks for sharing this album! Why Does Love Do This To Me was the first song I ever heard from the Exponents. Great song Great band
Post a Comment