Friday, 6 May 2022

"Do The 45!" Vol. 677 (2022)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1. Karate (Del Fi) - The Bedwells 2. Karate Again (Del Fi) - The Bedwells 3. Hot Sunshine (Dot) - Barry Allen 4. Easy Come, Easy Go (Dot) - Barry Allen 5. You Ought to Be with Me (Hi) - Al Green 6. What Is This Feeling (Hi) - Al Green 7. All Shook Up (Or) - Roger Freeman 8. Comin' Back for More (Or) - Roger Freeman 9. Oh Baby Don't You Weep (Kent) - Luther Ingram 10. Sleigh Ride (Dolton) - The Ventures 11. Snow Flakes (Dolton) - The Ventures 12. Stand Up Straight and Tall (Kent) - Jackie Shane 13. Baby What's New (Amber) - Peter Wheat and the Breadmen 14. All the Time (Amber) - Peter Wheat and the Breadmen 15. Boogaloo Girl (Madmua) - Alfredo Linares 16. Mambo Rock (Madmua) - Alfredo Linares 17. Tracy (All I Have Is You) (Rampart) - Barry White and The Atlantics 18. It Hurts Me (Rampart) - Sammy Lee 19. Don't Leave Me This Way (Philadelphia Intern.) - Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes 20. To Be Free to Be Who We Are (Philadelphia Intern.) - Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes 21. Sunshine of Your Love (Atlantic) - Mongo Santamaria 22. Heighty-Hi (Atlantic) - Mongo Santamaria 23. Light My Fire (Brunswick) - Erma Franklin 24. Hold On, I'm Coming (Brunswick) - Erma Franklin 25. Taurus (Radio Martiko) - Morton & the Uptights 26. Montego (Radio Martiko) - Morton & the Uptights
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

16 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 677
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/TRr0EXmq/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/HviMw

front and back cover:
https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/KxJDJQZ3/file.html

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html

RYP said...

If someone misses their current comment: I accidentally deleted some comments, sorry! Please try again!

Little Bill said...

Thank you guys!

Aussie said...

thank youuu

Vriend said...

Thank you

dc_animal said...

Thanks!

des said...

Thank you for Vol 677

Frank said...

You must have gone to an estate sale at Mongo Santamaria's house

Stuk4gd said...

Barry White and the Atlantic's... Tracy (All I Have Is You) 1964
When he (Barry) went solo, the remaining members of the group became the Rivingtons.
Hows that for a kool fact.

Gyro1966 said...

Spinning Mongo Santamaria records really works when I DJ. That’s why I’ve even picking it up when I see it.

ELtel said...

Many thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel

Roz said...

thanks a lot

lemonflag said...

Thanks

zipper said...

Cheers Gyro!

YankeeBoy said...

Great collection! Thank you.

Gyro1966 said...

NEW LINKS FOR IMAGENETZ:

Do The 45! Vol. 678
https://www.imagenetz.de/iXim3

Do The 45! Vol. 677
https://www.imagenetz.de/FC9j9