"Instrumental - EP" 2008

trax:
01 Domino 02 Praying Mantis 03 The Leap 04 Strolling Through Belgium 05 In The Hands Of A Madman
"She's Kind Of Evil" 2010 - 7"/45rpm
trax:01 She's Kind Of Evil 02 It's Over Now
"Six Jumpin' Tunes" 2009 - EP
trax:
01 That Deceitful Smile 02 She's Long Gone 03 Leaving This World Behind 04 Nerves 05 Can't Escape 06 That Girl's Got A Big Mouth
"The Mess I'm In" 2002 - split EP with the Jim-Jims
The Jim-Jims check in with three wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am doses of straight ahead rock n' roll slash punk with “Big Hits And Monster Lix”
trax:
The Jim-Jims: 01 Big Hits And Moster Lix 02 (We Don't Need) Caller ID 03 Tube Top
Thee Fine Lines: 04 The Mess I'm In 05 Gonna Walk Away
"Six Jumpin' Tunes" 2009 - EP
trax:01 That Deceitful Smile 02 She's Long Gone 03 Leaving This World Behind 04 Nerves 05 Can't Escape 06 That Girl's Got A Big Mouth
"The Mess I'm In" 2002 - split EP with the Jim-Jims
The Jim-Jims check in with three wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am doses of straight ahead rock n' roll slash punk with “Big Hits And Monster Lix”
trax:The Jim-Jims: 01 Big Hits And Moster Lix 02 (We Don't Need) Caller ID 03 Tube Top
Thee Fine Lines: 04 The Mess I'm In 05 Gonna Walk Away

1 comment:
THEE FINE LINES "Instrumental - EP" + "She's Kind Of Evil" + "Six Jumpin' Tunes" + "The Mess I'm In"
gitit! no pw
https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/pPWRnPVL/file.html
Post a Comment