Sunday, 15 May 2022

…and now for something completely different! 1686 - 2022

These arrogant fucking politicians, warlords and religious don't give a fuck about us, they only pretend! Go to hell! They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! It is to cry for! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

46 comments:

Searnav said...

Repost by request

Little Feat – Rampant Synchopatio (Saint Valentine En Gumbo)

The Amazing Kornyfone Record Label TAKRL 1992 (USA 1976)

Live at the Winterland Arena, San Francisco, 14th February 1976.

Lowell George : Guitar and Vocals
Paul Barrere: Guitar and Vocals
Bill Payne: Keyboards and Vocals
Sam Clayton: Percussion
Ken Gradney: Bass
Richard Hayward: Drums

Another LP that I stupidly sold decades ago, after having saved it to a cassette tape.

According to the front cover, tracks are as follows:

Side 1:

Skin It Back; Fat Man In The Bathtub (10:45)
One Love Stand; Rock & Roll Doctor (9:18)
All That You Dream (5:00)

Side 2:

Cold Cold Cold; Dixie Chicken; Tripe Face Boogie (21:50)
Teenage Nervous Breakdown (3:10)

Tracks were split individually as hereunder:

1. Skin It Back (5:29)
2. Fat Main In The Bathtub (5:50)
3. One Love Stand (4:51)
4. Rock And Roll Doctor (4:53)
5. All That You Dream (4:18)
6. Cold Cold Cold (3:33)
7. Dixie Chicken (8:33)
8. Tripe Face Boogie (7:27)
9. Teenage Nervous Breakdown (4:15)

Artwork Included (3 different colored fronts, labels)

I also included some CD artwork I found in cyberspace, made by a fan.

https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/G555RufR/file.html

Searnav said...


Savoy Brown - Looking Back

BBC Radio 1968-1971

Personnel:

1968-05-20 *

Kim Simmonds - electric guitar, vocals
Chris Youlden - vocals
"Lonesome Dave" Peverett - electric guitar
Rivers Jobe - electric bass
Bob Hall - piano
Roger Earl - drums.
-------------------------------------------

1969-05-19 **

Kim Simmonds - electric guitar, vocals
Chris Youlden – vocals
"Lonesome Dave" Peverett - electric guitar
Bob Hall - piano
Tony Stevens - electric bass
Roger Earl – drums

------------------------------------------

1970-06-10 + // 1970-01-15 *+

Kim Simmonds - electric guitar, vocals
"Lonesome Dave" Peverett - electric guitar, vocals
Tone Stevens - electric bass
Roger Earl - drums.

------------------------------------------

1971-01-25 ++

Kim Simmonds - electric guitar, vocals
Pete Scott - vocals
Paul Raymond - keyboards
Andy Pyle - electric bass
Ron Berg - drums.

----------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

And of course, the picture on the front cover doesn’t match any of the performing lineups!

Left to right:

Tony Stevens, Kim Simmonds, “Lonesome” Dave Peverett, Chris Youlden, Roger Earl…which is the lineup on tracks 5 to 8 minus Bob Hall.

Setlist:

1968-05-20 *
1969-05-19 **
1970-06-10 +
1971-01-25 ++
1970-01-15 *+

-------------------------

01. Louisiana Blues *
02. Walking By Myself *
03. Gnome Sweet Gnome *
04. Mr. Downchild *
05. Train To Nowhere **
06. She's Got A Ring In His Nose And A Ring On Her Hand **
07. Life's One Act Play **
08. You'd Better Pray For The Lord To Guide You **
09. Money Can't Save Your Soul +
10. Looking In +
11. Blues On The Ceiling ++
12. Street Corner Talking ++
13. I'm Tired *+
14. Louisiana Blues *+

Artwork Included (front, back, CD)

https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/RMBjNOEU/file.html

Searnav said...


The Moody Blues – The Present

Original LP = Threshold TXS 140 (U.K. 1983)

My LP = Threshold / Barclay 810 119 (France 1983)

Justin Hayward (guitars, vocals)
John Lodge (bass, vocals)
Ray Thomas (flutes, jarmonicas, vocals)
Graeme Edge (drums)
Patrick Moraz (keyboards)

1. A1 Blue World (5:11)
2. A2 Meet Me Halfway (4:04)
3. A3 Sitting At The Wheel (5:31)
4. A4 Going Nowhere (5:22)
5. B1 Hole In The World (1:53)
6. B2 Under My Feet (4:42)
7. B3 It's Cold Outside Of Your Heart (4:20)
8. B4 Running Water (3:17)
9. B5 I Am (1:41)
10. B6 Sorry (4:49)

Artwork Included (U.K. and France gatefold cover fronts, backs, insides, labels)

https://www62.zippyshare.com/v/8HmXsrFK/file.html

BigGray said...

Australian [and some New Zealand] Bands - The 2000s

Xavier Rudd

Part 4 of 4

2015-Nanna
https://krakenfiles.com/view/fJc4jPoeHq/file.html

Nanna - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPg1KtTN3VU

01 - Flag - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
02 - While I'm Gone - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
03 - Hanalei - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
04 - Come People - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
05 - Sacred - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
06 - Nanna - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
07 - Rusty Hammer - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
08 - Rainbow Serpent - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
09 - Creancient - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
10 - Warrior - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
11 - Struggle - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
12 - Radiate - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations
13 - Bundagen - Xavier Rudd & The United Nations

2017-Live In The Netherlands
https://krakenfiles.com/view/RPJCzpklRG/file.html

Flag - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D0y5HA-iQE

01 - Flag (Live) - Xavier Rudd
02 - Come Let Go (Live) - Xavier Rudd
03 - Food In The Belly (Live) - Xavier Rudd
04 - The Mother (Live) - Xavier Rudd
05 - While I'm Gone (Live) - Xavier Rudd
06 - Come People - Sacred (Live) - Xavier Rudd
07 - Breeze Intro (Live) - Xavier Rudd
08 - Breeze (Live) - Xavier Rudd
09 - No Woman No Cry (Live) - Xavier Rudd

2018-Storm Boy
https://krakenfiles.com/view/haYilATnng/file.html

Storm Boy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUA6tQmNQXg

01 - Messages (Live) - Xavier Rudd
02 - Rise Up (Live) - Xavier Rudd
03 - The Letter (Live) - Xavier Rudd
04 - Bow Down (Live) - Xavier Rudd
05 - Follow The Sun (Live) - Xavier Rudd
06 - Let Me Be (Live) - Xavier Rudd
07 - Solace (Live) - Xavier Rudd
08 - Spirit Bird (Live) - Xavier Rudd
09 - Creancient (Live) - Xavier Rudd
01 - Walk Away - Xavier Rudd
02 - Keep It Simple - Xavier Rudd
03 - Storm Boy - Xavier Rudd
04 - Honeymoon Bay - Xavier Rudd
05 - Fly Me High - Xavier Rudd
06 - Gather the Hands - Xavier Rudd
07 - Best That I Can - Xavier Rudd
08 - Feet On the Ground - Xavier Rudd
09 - Growth Lines - Xavier Rudd
10 - True to Yourself - Xavier Rudd
11 - Before I Go - Xavier Rudd
12 - True Love - Xavier Rudd
13 - Times Like These - Xavier Rudd

2022-Jan Juc Moon
will be posted at the appropriate time.

DooWopDaddyO said...



NONSTOP ROCKIN' & ROLLIN' #068

01 - Mark Gamsjager & The Lustre Kings - Shazam
02 - The Cadets - Wiggie Waggie Woo
03 - Little Caesar & The Conspirations - New Orleans
04 - Keith Parkera - Release Me
05 - Sam Hawkins - The Whatchamacallit
06 - The Champs - Lowdown
07 - The Go Getters - I Wanna R.O.C.K.
08 - William Penn & The Quakers - California Sun
09 - The Donays - Bad Boy
10 - Larry Williams - Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On
11 - Frankie Avalon - Short Fat Fannie
12 - The Bop Shack Stompers - Kitty Rocks The Cradle
13 - Austin Smiley - Keep Me In Mind
14 - The Jumpin' Jacks - Let There Be Rockin'
15 - Robbie Robbins - Hurry
16 - Smiley Lewis - Go On Fool
17 - Smiley Lewis - Come On
18 - Smiley Lewis - School Days Are Back Again
19 - Orville Nash - Just Do It
20 - The Embermen - Fat Girl
21 - The Fabulous Cyclones - Moon Journey
22 - Reverend Lofton & The Holy Travellers - Look To Jesus
23 - The Field Twins - Temptation
24 - Darrell Rhodes - Runnin' And Chasin'
25 - Santo & Johnny - Bulls-Eye
26 - The Ladybugs - It's The Last Time

https://archive.org/details/nonstop-rockin-rollin-068


FraMats Musikalisches Fundbüro Folge 15
Vergessenes, Unvergessenes und Unerhörtes aus den letzten 100 Jahren

1.Wah Wah Watson - Goo Wah Wah 1976
2.Dennis Coffey - Chicano 1974
3.Little Beaver - A Little Something Nice 1974
4.Mikis Theodorakis - O Antonis 1969
5.Giovanni Fusco - L'avventura Titoli 1960
6.Esquivel & Columba Dominguez - Cabaret Tragico 1958
7.Kent Boogaloo Harris - Clothes Line 1956
8.The Coasters - Shoppin' for Clothes 1960
9.Bo Diddley - Cops & Robbers 1956
10.Chuck Berry - No Money Down 1955
11.Louis Jordan - I Believe In Music 1973
12.Richard Thompson - Banish Misfortune 1981
13.Mike Stern - Lumpy 1997
14.Ed Bickert - Walking My Baby Back Home 1978

https://archive.org/details/fra-mats-musikalisches-fundbuero-folge-15


FraMats Musikalisches Fundbüro Folge 14
Vergessenes, Unvergessenes und Unerhörtes aus den letzten 100 Jahren

1.Bobbi Humphrey - Jasper Country Man 1973
2.O'Donell Levi - On Broadway 1972
3.Hubert Laws & Melba Moore - No more 1969
4.Chuck Rainey's Coalation - Harlem Nocturne 1972
5.Jeremy Steig - Howling for Judy 1969
6.Herbie Mann - Panama Red's Panama Hat 1970
7.Prince Lash & Herbie Hancock - Kwado Safari 1965
8.Walter Brown & Jay McShann - Confessin' the Blues 1941
9.Little Walter - Confessin' the Blues 1953
10.Chuck Berry - Confessin' the Blues 1960
11.Rolling Stones - Confessin' the Blues 1964 live
12.Molly Tuttle - She's a Rainbow (solo-youtube-version) 2021
13.Cecil Taylor - Luyah! The glorious step 1958

https://archive.org/details/fra-mats-musikalisches-fundbuero-folge-14

ELtel said...

@ clash, your Camp request from the 8th,

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vpkk9brm8yyvk17/CPR_TVG_13%252C14.rar/file

Thanks to the original uploader, (probably the northern madman)
More to follow.
cheers,ELtel

Professor RnR said...

Billboard 1968 Part 58 (updated & remastered)
1. The Sweet Inspirations - What The World Needs Now Is Love (S) (2:57)
2. The Sweet Inspirations - What The World Needs Now Is Love (2:57)
3. The Sweet Inspirations - You Really Didn't Mean It (S) (2:58)
4. The Sweet Inspirations - You Really Didn't Mean It (2:58)
5. World Of Oz - King Croesus (S) (3:08)
6. World Of Oz - King Croesus (3:07)
7. World Of Oz - Jack (S) (2:27)
8. World Of Oz - Jack (2:27)
9. The Young-Holt Unlimited - Soulful Strut (S) (2:59)
10. The Young-Holt Unlimited - Country Slicker Joe (S) (3:00)
11. Eddy Arnold - They Don't Make Love Like They Used To (S) (3:05)
12. Eddy Arnold - What A Wonderful World (S) (2:29)
13. The Barracuda - The Dance At St. Francis (2:17)
14. The Barracuda - Lady Fingers (2:28)
15. Jerry Butler - Are You Happy (S) (2:38)
16. Jerry Butler - (Strange) I Still Love You (S) (2:52)
17. Canned Heat - Going Up The Country (S) (2:51)
18. Canned Heat - Going Up The Country (2:52)
19. Canned Heat - One Kind Favour (S) (4:45)
20. Canned Heat - One Kind Favour (4:50)

Aaron Vincent said...

Here's two more mixtapes with country rock (this time from 1972), remember this serie was made as a complement to Bear Family Records amazing serie "Truckers, Kickers, Cowboy Angels". support the company, and the artists who are still alive and kickin'! Have a great truckin' sunday. Cheers.


VA - Keep On Truckin'! Vol.5 (Nuggets From The First Era Of Country Rock 1972)

01. Eagles - Take It Easy
02. Chris Darrow - Beware Of Time
03. Tim Davis - Country Heart & Soul
04. Uncle Jim's Music - Pride Of A Loser
05. Fludd - Cousin Mary
06. Neil Young - Old Man
07. Michael Murphey - Backslider's Wine
08. Plainsong - Even the Guiding Light
09. Gypsy - You Know Better Than Me
10. Nils Lofgren - Hi, Hello Home
11. Morning - I Ain't Gonna Leave
12. White Duck - You Caught Me Laughin'
13. The Dillards - Get Out On The Road
14. Stephen Stills - Colorado
15. The Wackers - I Hardly Know Her Name
16. Ian & Sylvia & The Great Speckled Bird - You Were On My Mind
17. Stampeders - Tuscaloosa Women
18. Pure Prairie League - Early Morning Riser
19. John David Souther - How Long
20. Paul Brett - Mr. Custer

https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/LdcLHYB6/file.html

VA - Keep On Truckin'! Vol.6 (Nuggets From The First Era Of Country Rock 1972)

01. Orphan - Lonely Day
02. Don Cooper - Special Day
03. Eggs Over Easy - Face Down In The Meadow
04. Skip Battin - St. Louis Browns
05. Crazy Horse - Love Is Gone
06. Steve Young - Lonesome On'ry And Mean
07. Earl Scruggs - Rock Salt And Nails
08. White Cloud - Hoe Bus
09. New Riders Of The Purple Sage - California Day
10. Sailcat - The Thief
11. Ray Materick - Hard Life Alone
12. Steve Goodman - Somebody Else's Troubles
13. Bob Weir - Cassidy
14. Graham Nash and David Crosby - Southbound Train
15. Tom Fogerty - The Legend Of Alcatraz
16. White Duck - Lazy Days
17. John Prine - Yes I Guess They Oughta Name A Drink After You
18. Hot Tuna - Keep On Truckin'
19. D'arcy (Darcy Draper) - Have A New Life
20. Allman Brothers Band - Blue Sky

https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/YrYThEUH/file.html

Professor RnR said...

21. The Cowsills - The Candy Kid (from 'The Mission On The Bowery') (3:07)
22. The Cowsills - The Impossible Years (2:36)
23. The Delfonics - Ready Or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide From Love) (S) (1:58)
24. The Delfonics - Somebody Loves You (S) (3:21)
25. Jack Jones - L.A. Breakdown (And Take Me In) (S) (4:16)
26. Jack Jones - Love Story (S) (3:54)
27. Roger Miller - Vance (S) (4:37)
28. Roger Miller - Vance (4:37)
29. Roger Miller - Little Children Run And Play (2:23)
30. The Rascals - A Ray Of Hope (3:42)
31. The Rascals - Any Dance’ll Do! (2:21)
32. Jeannie C. Riley - The Girl Most Likely (S) (2:07)
33. Jeannie C. Riley - My Scrapbook (S) (3:13)
34. Merrilee Rush - Reach Out (4:44)
35. Merrilee Rush - Love Street (2:25)
36. Joe Simon - Looking Back (2:25)
37. Joe Simon - Standing In The Safety Zone (2:13)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l_cO83EaNye_UspZPAzKYNfjkzJMt79g
pass: U14.05.22

Searnav said...

Thanks again Aaron Vincent for the truckers

Carrot Top said...

This goes under the heading of "Desperate" or "Long-shot" but since people have been posting movies and documentaries on here I had a request of some I've never come close to finding. If you possibly have any of these, I'd be extremely appreciative. I even would buy you a beer or something if I could.

This is Garage-punk related.

"Garage Rockin' Craze" is a documentary on the Japanese Garage-Punk scene
"Get Action" is a Teengenerate doc
John Michael McCarthy is a director from Memphis who has made a bunch of trash-like movies. Anything by him would be really cool.

That is all. Thanks for listening.

Anonymous said...

3 Sunday 2
Christy Moore - Live at the BBC
Gabby Pahinui & Atta Isaacs
The Sunday Manoa
https://we.tl/t-s1YiGuUicN

swarmi 8
additional beatles(91)
Don't Let Me Down 5
Drive My Car 6
Fixing A Hole 3
Golden Slumbers 3
Good Golly Miss Molly 3
Got to Get You into My Life4
Help! 8
Here Comes The Sun 14
Here, There and Everywhere 6
Hey Bull Dog 5
I am the walrus 7
I Got A Feeling 5
I Saw Her Standing There 7
I Wanna Be Your Man 6
I Want to Hold Your Hand 3
I Want You (She's So Heavy) 8
If I Needed Someone 6
I'm Down 4
Imagine 5
In My Life 9
It's Only Love 2
https://we.tl/t-ElX4GC02aZ






Bucephalus

la musica e vita said...

Bucephalus or RYP,
Not sure which. wrote,
" for covers and precisely chosen awful music
Scroll down after going here: https://roseleo.wordpress.com/2019/09/08/mp3s-my-top-10-all-time-favorite-tracks-subject-to-change-without-notice-april-winchell-foley/"
Thank you so much, haven't laughed so much for quite a long time, and that was just the editorial comments on the tracks.
Snapped me out of a depression just in time.
Please can someone make compilations of some of this stuff?
Who doesn't need a Beatles covers comp with Oh,
Day Tripper - Swingle singers
Hard Days night - Mrs Miller
I am the Walrus Jim Carry
Mission Impossible/Norwegian Wood (Alan Copeland) (521.9 K) This won a Grammy. No, really!
Yellow Submarine (Milton Berle)?

la musica e vita said...

For RnR free Sunday,
an Australian artist that BigGrey hasn't posted yet. Or I have missed it.

art.afterhours – Monsieur Camembert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzCHHYIAeag

Monsieur Camembert - Can I Have you, Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrclwZKJJ4U

Monsieur Camembert - 'Dance Me to the End of Love'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5juN_0V52Ao

Punk Gypsy? Garage Gypsy?

Monsieur Camembert plays Orchichonya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VXHTiMbvy8

Enjoy!

rontokyo said...

Hi all. I've got a handful of Memphis Slim requests that I'm hoping some of you have got on hand. I'm including Discogs links to eliminate any confusion. Here goes:

Life Is Like That
https://www.discogs.com/master/1573529-Memphis-Slim-Life-Is-Like-That

Rockin the Blues
https://www.discogs.com/release/2729654-Memphis-Slim-Rockin-The-Blues

Complete Recordings Vol.2 1946-48
https://www.discogs.com/release/16302918-Memphis-Slim-The-Complete-Recordings-Vol-2-1946-1948

Complete Recordings Vol.3 1948-50
https://www.discogs.com/release/8023663-Memphis-Slim-The-Complete-Recordings-Vol-3

Very Best of Memphis Slim; Messin' Around with the Blues

Note that "Life Is Like That" and "Rockin' the Blues" contain the same titles, so either one will do.

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...


gorfit says:

Earthless 07
https://teepeerecords.com/search?q=Earthless

Earthless – 2018 - Black Heaven @320

Earthless - 2018 - Electric Flame (Live) @320

https://www.mediafire.com/file/eio136wr6m55to4/eart07.rar/file

Thanks to the original uploader

Vin said...

Juke Box R&B 1945-1946 (Blue Moon CD)

Art Rupe's first short-lived label, two years before establishing Specialty Records.

https://www.imagenetz.de/LpJ9p

Anonymous said...

RYP, I apologize. I was thinking that song collections are not albums, but perhaps they are.
normally a post will get between 10 and 300 grabs, but in 2 or 3 days several thousand people have wanted THE SWARM picks. I have lots of old burned discs
which I am trying to convert before they are unplayable.

(SWARMS 1 Expires in 4 days Total downloads 2667, SWARMS 2 Expires in 5 days Total downloads 1424,SWARMS 3 1512, SWARMS 4 2017)
I have gotten so many wonderful things from here, it is time to give a little more than I take. I will be in compliance with the rules.
I hope you like the todays Sunday Manoa. Very beautiful Hawaiian.


Bucephalus.

rontokyo said...

#Correction#
In my request for Memphis Slim titles, I got my wires crossed. The titles included in "Live Is Like That" and "Rockin' The Blues" are NOT identical. Meaning I would very much appreciate both of those CDs. Thanks.

Rock 'n' Roll Steve said...

Big thanks to Searnav for the Savoy Brown and Little Feat tapes. I too once had a ton of albums I sold, lots of Kornyfone and TMOQ sets, lots of Floyd - mostly Floyd, really. I didn't get even close to what they were worth, but I did, rather geniusly I thought, record them onto the most advanced, state-of-the-art VHS tapes money could buy. I lost 'em in a move from Baton Rouge to Portland, OR - probably left them in BR. Anyway, thanks again.

White Flame - American Rudeness 1978
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/377133-White-Flame-American-Rudeness
The CD version has 2.35 seconds of complete, dead silence between all tracks. On songs that were meant to segue together the effect was quite jarring. I cut out these moments using Cool Edit Pro - no music was harmed.
flac: https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/HsA0Prfq/file.html
320: https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/p1NBnjpa/file.html

Sadaba + Gibble Gobble Even Mo' Blues & Rhythm, Popcorn, Exotica & Tittyshakers!
info: https://www.discogs.com/release/11156217-Various-Sadaba-Gibble-Gobble-Even-Mo-Blues-Rhythm-Popcorn-Exotica-Tittyshakers-
flac: https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/q1c8L4ST/file.html
320: https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/TDOVSaMJ/file.html

Bruce Woolley & The Camera Club - English Garden 1979
info: https://www.discogs.com/release/2148455-Bruce-Woolley-The-Camera-Club-Bruce-Woolley-The-Camera-Club
flac: https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/pwv8KZck/file.html
320: https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/dwO9ySbm/file.html

Susan Donimus said...

@rontokyo - Here is Rockin' The Blues by Memphis Slim @192:

https://www28.zippyshare.com/v/6n7fKLFa/file.html

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

US-Singer and actress Helen Schneider (as far as I know Helen has German ancestors) appeared on the scene at the end of the 70's and made a big impression for a decade. Here she is:

Helen Schneider With The Kick (USA)- Schneider with The Kick 1981
https://www.imagenetz.de/PQVjU

Anonymous said...

Request by J.
Charles Mingus
"Shadows OST"
https://krakenfiles.com/view/cYVeEisGPl/file.html

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

@Bucephalus

You've got it ... finally.

Aside from what is said here before: Maximum Three means also "Give the people a chance to listen to your uploads". At least this blog is for music LOVERS, not only for collectors. And loving music means LISTENING.

I know that there are a lot of hunters and collectors around here. And I give them their feed. In the 'Kiwi-section' I give them the full dose, what means, everything that was available for me. But here, I do it only sometimes (at least with Nucleus and the Mitch Easter related bands). Usually I give a taster, only one album, even though I have much more in my collection. First, people may ask for more and second, people who like the artist or band are able to find more material in the net (for the hunters).

RiCK SAUNDERS said...

Might any of you have any albums by the Farragher Brothers to share?
Thanks as always, -Rick

Anonymous said...

Gaius, Carrot Top, la musica e vita I appreciate your words. Anonymous Anonymous not so much. rontokyo you might look here:
https://yousayblues.blogspot.com/2020/05/memphis-slim.html#more


Bucephalus.

la musica e vita said...

Stud Cole - Burn Baby Burn.wmv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTKJ7sYxnyM

Cochise said...

an odd request....
I was watching the recently posted Night Flight movies and there was a video...
Tony Powers - Don't Nobody Move, This is A Heist
Would anybody have the album this is from?
Anthony Powers - Who Could Imagine
Or any other Tony or Anthony Powers....I'm intrigued.
Wiki calls it Avant Guarde Jazz - to me it is closer to Tom Waits or Toledo
Thanks All

zigzagwanderer said...

Captain Beefheart Bootleg Series

Part 57


Rainbow Theatre
London
17th. April 1973
[flac]

01 - Bass Solo - Suction Prints
02 - Mirror Man
03 - Low Yo Yo Stuff
04 - Nowadays A Woman's Gotta Hit A Man
05 - Crazy Little Thing
06 - Band Intros - Sugar 'n' Spikes
07 - Electricity
08 - Peon
09 - Abba Zaba
10 - I'm Gonna Booglarize You Baby
11 - Alice In Blunderland
12 - King Bee - Sugar Mama
13 - Big Eyed Beans From Venus - Golden Birdies

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sd6sixtnw2h1msm/BeefRainbow73.rar/file


Tivoli Gardens
Copenhagen
Denmark
31st. October 1975
[flac]

01 - Moonlight On Vermont
02 - Abba Zaba
03 - Orange Claw Hammer
04 - Dali's Car
05 - When It Blows It Stacks
06 - My Human Gets Me Blues
07 - Band Introductions
08 - Alice In Blunderland
09 - Natchez Burning
10 - Beatle Bones 'n' Smokin' Stones
11 - Improvisations
12 - Drumbo's Tapdance
13 - Drumbo's Tapdance ( cont'd )
14 - Poofter's Froth Wyoming Plans Ahead
15 - Electricity
16 - Golden Birdies - Quack, Quack, Quack
17 - Big Eyed Beans From Venus

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ulz0nuhi02hgfaj/BeefTivoli75.rar/file

Anonymous said...

Many, many thanks to Doc MF Johnson for the Mingus!

Take care,
J.

dc_animal said...

@Gaius - Thanks for the info on the Mikael Åkerfeldt and Steven Wilson connection. I follow Porcupine Tree more than I do Opeth, though I do like (but don't own) some of their early metal influenced albums. I'll have to do a search for the Opeth albums Steven Wilson was involved with (as well as check out some of Opeth's newer material). I know Mike Portnoy of Dream Theater was looking to put together a project in 2010 with Mikael and Steven but it seems that this probably turned into Storm Corrosion without Portnoy.

The Masaccio of Gonzo said...

Hi TZ'ers! Sharing another 3 albums found on a discovered spool of storage DVDs filled w/all kinds of stuff. Back before I sprang for a portable hard drive lol

Grails - Red Light (2004)
https://www.discogs.com/release/593180-Grails-Redlight
https://we.tl/t-5mPjeBXzHL

Grails - Black Tar Prophecies Vol's 1, 2, & 3 (2006)
https://www.discogs.com/master/249654-Grails-Black-Tar-Prophecies-Vols-1-2-3
https://we.tl/t-1KXkzfb1Ib

Grails - Burning Off Impurities (2007)
https://www.discogs.com/master/6075-Grails-Burning-Off-Impurities
https://we.tl/t-c6KeNUq4oX

Links expire in 7 days

Enjoy!

djmcblues2 said...

NEW ORLEANS 1

Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans – Fats Domino
New Orleans – Gary U. S. Bonds
Basin St. Blues – Dr. John
Louisiana Mama – Gene Pitney
Down To Louisiana – Koerner Ray & Glover
Louisiana Man – Ricky Nelson
New Orleans – Elvis Presley
I Wish I Was In New Orleans – Tom Waits
Louisiana Blues – John Renbourn
Born In Louisiana – Dale Hawkins
Pilot House Louisiana – Billy Lee Riley
New Orleans My Home Town – Al Hirt
Goin’ Back To New Orleans – Dr. John
Louisiana Love Call – Maria Muldaur
Planet New Orleans – Dire Straits
Sweet Home New Orleans – Dr. John
Walkin’ To New Orleans – Fats Domino
Way Down Yonder In New Orleans – Freddy Cannon
New Orleans – Mike Berry
Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans – Ricky Nelson

https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/1c2Fsiym/file.html
OR
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ky6osi86gr31jts/New+Orleans+1.zip/file

Rock 'n' Roll Steve said...

@ Cochise

Not an odd request at all, buddy. 4 or 5 months ago I bought a sealed copy (discogs.com), opened it, and then played it only once - you will find the captured results presented here. No click/pop elimination or other noise reduction was used.
Tony Powers – Don't Nobody Move, This Is A Heist EP? 12" Single? Whatever, 2 mixes of "Don't Nobody Move", and his version of his song "Odyssey" that Kiss used for the "Music From The Elder" LP. "I've gotta go get the papers, get the papers."
flac: https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/ubDxBwyT/file.html
320: https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/UkymPAHV/file.html

Steve626 said...

rontokyo:

Here's Memphis Slim - Rockin' The Blues @320 in case you'd like an upgrade. A truly great comp - enjoy.

https://www79.zippyshare.com/v/JKFP7UYT/file.html

Music Of The Seventies said...


@320:

The Guess Who - All This For A Song (1979)
https://uptobox.com/ymf0vt4u1emx
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/410497-The-Guess-Who-All-This-For-A-Song

Yonin Bayashi - Printed Jelly (1977)
https://uptobox.com/e9qfujgk9ud3
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/626260-Yonin-Bayashi-Printed-Jelly

Curved Air - Air Cut (1973)
https://uptobox.com/dceupba5xb4m
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/1345013-Curved-Air-Air-Cut

Cochise said...

Thank You Rock n Roll Steve - in flac even,....

Crab Devil said...

@djmcblues2: Thank you for "New Orleans 1."

Earthbound said...

rontokyo,

All of the tracks found on one of your requests , "Life Is Like That", are also found on CD 1 of the JSP box set "Rockin' This House - Chicago Blues Piano 1946-1953". So here is that CD pus CDs 2 and 3 of Complete Recordings.

https://krakenfiles.com/view/yWXYpxjeop/file.html

https://krakenfiles.com/view/odbZjyD2nS/file.html

https://krakenfiles.com/view/1op66Zesbx/file.html

I also have "The Very Best Of Memphis Slim - Messin' Around With The Blues - Collectables" and will post that tomorrow unless someone else beats me to it.

Konrad Useo said...

@ The Masaccio of Gonzo - Many thanks for the Grails.

rontokyo said...

@Susan Donimus & @Steve626, Thanks for Rockin' The Blues
@Bucephalus, thanks for the motherload of all things Memphis Slim [and blues, for that matter]. Hadn't known about that site until now -- thanks for the tip!

tads44 said...

Some nice early French cool bop featuring Bobby Jaspar and the wonderful guitarist Jimmy Gourley.

Orchestre Henri Renaud - The Complete Legendary Saturne Picture Discs (1951, 2001)

https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/zGkwmvHd/file.html

Searnav said...


Seems some people have problems downloading the above posted Savoy Brown album, so here's a new link

https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/pI432mvB/file.html

Mike said...

ATTN - Anonymous said...
3 Sunday 2
Christy Moore - Live at the BBC
Gabby Pahinui & Atta Isaacs
The Sunday Manoa

Thanks so much for the Gabby & Sunday Manoa. Really nice listening.
Mahalo & Cheers,
Mike M

rontokyo said...

@Earthbound,
Those shares were *much* appreciated. Please refer to my comments on tomorrow's thread for a few additional thoughts. Thanks again.

flatspin said...

@Vin
Thanks for Juke Box R&B 1945-1946. Great piano!