Monday, 30 May 2022

…and now for something completely different! 1701 - 2022

These arrogant fucking politicians, warlords and religious don't give a fuck about us, they only pretend! Go to hell! They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! It is to cry for! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

40 comments:

MZ said...

Future Jazz, Latin Jazz, Fusion


Nuspirit Helsinki – 2CD Singles Collection Expanded (1999-2002)
info: https://www.discogs.com/artist/717-Nuspirit-Helsinki
link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uzgdvz8ze8tkf8u/Nuspirit_Helsinki.zip/file

Timo Lassy - Remixes & Live (2003-2019)
info: https://www.discogs.com/artist/264503-Timo-Lassy
link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/85idle4sxept98b/Lassy_Remixes.zip/file

Thanks @ tads44 for Scandinavian Modern Jazz - collections

Searnav said...

R.I.P. Ronnie Hawkins May 29, 2022

Ronnie Hawkins – Sings The Songs Of Hank Williams

Sonet Grand Prix GP-9970 (Sweden 1970)

1. Cold, Cold Heart (2:40)
2. Hey, Good Lookin' (2:03)
3. Your Cheating Heart (2:35)
4. Weary Blues From Waitin' (2:23)
5. There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight (2:03)
6. Nobody's Lonesome For Me (2:36)
7. Ramblin' Man (2:24)
8. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (2:49)
9. You Win Again (2:08)
10. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You) (2:27)
11. Lonesome Whistle (2:24)
12. Jambalaya (On The Bayou) (2:22)

Vinyl Rip - Artwork Included (front, autographed back, labels)

https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/t52NfjZq/file.html

Searnav said...


Ronnie Hawkins – Nashville Sound N° 3

Monument / CBS MNT 80801 (The Netherlands / France 1975)

This seems to be a Dutch record in a French sleeve.
Another version was released the same year (1975) as a French record in a French sleeve, re-titled “The Giant Of Rock ‘N’ Roll” on the labels only (see images).

1. Dream Lover (2:43)
2. Lonely Hours (2:48)
3. Ain't That Just Like A Woman (3:05)
4. Home From The Forest (3:24)
5. Bo-Diddley (5:15)
6. Brand New Tennessee Waltz (3:33)
7. Honey Love (2:50)
8. Lonesome Town (2:20)
9. Kinky (3:00)
10. High Blood Pressure (2:48)
11. Pledging My Love (2:30)

Vinyl Rip - Covers Included (front, autographed back, labels)

https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/OCIqk6n5/file.html

Searnav said...


Ronnie Hawkins - Live In Holland 1980

Het Karregat, Eindhoven, The Netherlands – March 29, 1980

Audience Recording

1. Introduction (1:33)
2. Sick And Tired (2:42)
3. Hey Bo Diddley (6:40)
4. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (2:54)
5. School Days (3:18)
6. Wild Little Willie (2:35)
7. Matchbox (3:16)
8. Forty Days (4:35)
9. Honey Don't (3:08)
10. Maybellene (4:40)
11. Love Her With A Feeling (4:33)

Artwork Included (front, back, press review in Dutch)

https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/sJlOZbmR/file.html

R-man said...

Thanks Aaron for the Neil Young covers.

Gary Field said...

Jay Miller Sessions Vol.37 - Zydeco Blues Vol. 2
Flyright Records – FLY 600 (1984)

https://we.tl/t-NM2kR1cWNh

https://www.discogs.com/release/6704789-Various-Zydeco-Blues-Vol-2-The-Legendary-Jay-Miller-Sessions
-----------------------------------------------------
Jay Miller Sessions Vol.38 - Going To New Orleans
Flyright Records – FLY 601 (1984)

https://we.tl/t-0iSqy6I0vT

https://www.discogs.com/release/4556689-Various-Going-To-New-Orleans-Unissued-Sides-From-1954-1959
-------------------------------------------------------
Jay Miller Sessions Vol.39 - Warren Storm – Mama Mama Mama 1958 - 1961
Flyright Records – FLY 603 (1984)

https://we.tl/t-Vc3T3SpRMD

https://www.discogs.com/release/3486796-Warren-Storm-Mama-Mama-Mama-1958-1961

Anonymous said...


gorfit says:

Buddy Rich 13
http://buddyrich.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_Rich
https://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Buddy_Rich.html

Buddy Rich - 1978 - Wham! @320

Buddy Rich - 1982 - Live At The Montreux Jazz Festival @vbr

Buddy Rich - 1985 - Rags To Riches @320

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2eogxi3yf3zcb1s/budric13.rar/file

Thanks to the original uploader

BigGray said...

Australian [and some New Zealand] Bands - The 2000s

Angus & Julia Stone

Part 2 of 5

2010-Down The Way [Deluxe Edition]
https://www.imagenetz.de/hpSKX

Hold On - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0VKlQl5fOc

01 - Hold On - Angus & Julia Stone
02 - Black Crow - Angus & Julia Stone
03 - For You - Angus & Julia Stone
04 - Big Jet Plane - Angus & Julia Stone
05 - Santa Monica Dream - Angus & Julia Stone
06 - Yellow Brick Road - Angus & Julia Stone
07 - And The Boys - Angus & Julia Stone
08 - On The Road - Angus & Julia Stone
09 - Walk It Off - Angus & Julia Stone
10 - Hush - Angus & Julia Stone
11 - Draw your Swords - Angus & Julia Stone
12 - I'm Not Yours - Angus & Julia Stone
13 - The Devil's Tears - Angus & Julia Stone

01 - Lonely Hands - Angus & Julia Stone
02 - Red Berries - Angus & Julia Stone
03 - All The Colours - Angus & Julia Stone
04 - Choking - Angus & Julia Stone
05 - Take You Away - Angus & Julia Stone
06 - Johnny And June - Angus & Julia Stone
07 - This Way - Angus & Julia Stone
08 - Little Bird - Angus & Julia Stone
09 - I'll Wait - Angus & Julia Stone
10 - Change - Angus & Julia Stone

2010-Big Jet Plane EP

01 - Big Jet Plane (Radio Edit) - Angus & Julia Stone
02 - Living On A Rainbow - Angus & Julia Stone
03 - My Malakai - Angus & Julia Stone
04 - You're The One That I Want - Angus & Julia Stone

2010-Memories Of An Old Friend
https://www.imagenetz.de/h687o

Babylon - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9in_2bpi2Bg

01 - Private Lawns - Angus & Julia Stone
02 - Babylon - Angus & Julia Stone
03 - Paper Aeroplane - Angus & Julia Stone
04 - Take You Away - Angus & Julia Stone
05 - My Malakai - Angus & Julia Stone
06 - Lonely Hands - Angus & Julia Stone
07 - Little Bird - Angus & Julia Stone
08 - Chocolates & Cigarettes - Angus & Julia Stone
09 - Old Friend - Angus & Julia Stone
10 - Choking - Angus & Julia Stone
11 - Mango Tree - Angus & Julia Stone
12 - Heart Full Of Wine - Angus & Julia Stone
13 - All Of Me - Angus & Julia Stone

Professor RnR said...

Billboard 1969 Part 10 (updated & remastered)
1. Rhinoceros - Apricot Brandy (S) (1:59)
2. Rhinoceros - When You Say You're Sorry (S) (3:53)
3. Mack Rice - Coal Man (2:22)
4. Mack Rice - Love's A Mother Brother (2:21)
5. Johnny Rivers - These Are Not My People (3:19)
6. Johnny Rivers - Going Back To Big Sur (S) (3:27)
7. Johnny Rivers - Going Back To Big Sur (3:27)
8. Billy Stewart - I Do Love You - Single Version (3:01)
9. Billy Stewart - Keep Loving (2:22)
10. Billy Stewart - I Do Love You - Album Version (S) (3:00)
11. Blood, Sweat & Tears - You've Made Me So Very Happy (3:32)
12. Blood, Sweat & Tears - Blues Pt. II (5:27)
13. Jerry Butler - Only The Strong Survive (S) (2:35)
14. Jerry Butler - Only The Strong Survive (2:36)
15. Jerry Butler - Just Because I Really Love You (2:36)
16. Glen Campbell - Galveston (S) (2:40)
17. Glen Campbell - Galveston (2:45)
18. Glen Campbell - How Come Every Time I Itch I Wind Up Scratching You (S) (1:53)
19. Glen Campbell - How Come Every Time I Itch I Wind Up Scratching You (1:52)
20. Clarence Carter - Snatching It Back (2:40)
21. Clarence Carter - Making Love (At The Dark End Of The Street) (3:42)
22. Clarence Carter - Making Love (At The Dark End Of The Street) - Ext. Fade (3:49)

Professor RnR said...

23. The Chi-Lites - Give It Away (S) (2:45)
24. The Chi-Lites - Give It Away (2:46)
25. The Chi-Lites - What Do I Wish For (S) (2:54)
26. The Chi-Lites - What Do I Wish For (2:54)
27. Crazy Elephant - Gimme Gimme Good Lovin' (2:02)
28. Crazy Elephant - Dark Part Of My Mind (2:54)
29. Ronnie Dove - Whats Wrong With My World (3:11)
30. Ronnie Dove - That Empty Feeling (S) (2:14)
31. Ronnie Dove - That Empty Feeling (2:14)
32. The Five Americans - Virginia Girl (S) (2:22)
33. The Five Americans - Call On Me (S) (2:26)
34. Herman's Hermits - Something Is Happening (3:09)
35. Herman's Hermits - Little Miss Sorrow, Child Of Tomorrow (2:34)
36. Engelbert Humperdinck - The Way It Used To Be (S) (3:09)
37. Engelbert Humperdinck - The Way It Used To Be (3:09)
38. Engelbert Humperdinck - A Good Thing Going (2:20)
39. The Lettermen - I Have Dreamed (S) (2:55)
40. The Lettermen - I Have Dreamed (2:56)
41. The Lettermen - The Pendulum Swings Both Ways (2:28)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qCcLUsjMoosO_pfDN6RMWSaRkOb25Gd2
pass: U29.05.22

Aaron Vincent said...

Here's a mixtape I made with Kiss covers from 1984-2018. I know many will snort at this one, and this one may not be for everybody for sure, cause I know Kiss status here at TZ;-) But, I love 70's Kiss, and I think many of these covers are great and ass shaking, a wide and (maybe) weird mix of rock, punk rock, hard rock, thrash metal, indie rock and emo as well, but I think the fits pretty good together after all. Hope someone else will find it enjoyable. Don't forget to support Kiss on their last tour, and the other rockers on the mix as well. Have a great rockin' monday. Cheers.

VA - All American Men (23 Performances By Other Artists 1984-2018)

01. Ronni Le Tekro & Tony Harnell - Detroit Rock City (2005)
02. Lemmy Kilmister - Shout It Out Loud (2004)
03. Maryslim - Comin' Home (2003)
04 The Carburetors - Getaway (2005)
05. Pearl - Hard Luck Woman (2015)
06. Megadeth - Strange Ways (1994)
07. Panic - I Stole Your Love (1991)
08. Smelly Tongues - Parasite (1992)
09. Unrest - Strutter (1988)
10. Redd Kross - Deuce (1984)
11. Thrust - Makin' Love (1990)
12 Anthrax - She (1994)
13 Melvins - Going Blind (1993)
14 The Replacements - Black Diamond (1984)
15. Entombed - God of Thunder (1993)
16. The Hellacopters - All American Man (1996)
17. Distant Warning - C'mon And Love Me (2003)
18. Death Angel - Cold Gin (1988)
19. Gin Blossoms - Christine Sixteen (1994)
20. The Lemonheads - Plaster Caster (1988)
21. Marceese - Watchin' You (2018)
22. Red House Painters - Shock Me (1994)
23 Toad The Wet Sprocket - Rock and Roll All Nite (1994)

https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/AXrDH258/file.html

Zippyshare seems to have problems today in many ways, or is it my computer?

Carrot Top said...

Garage-a-Go-Go dance party - pt. 2

Another mix for some shimmying and also some shaking. Tunes from the 80s/90s and on.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bw1hrkjj4rnwmds/GAGG2.rar/file

brianbrora said...

Still a great video.

tads44 said...

First 3 of 15 home-made compilations on Eastern European modern jazz recorded before the fall of communism. As with the Scandinavian thing they touch upon most the major sub-genres of the music. Sources are vinyl, CD + mp3’s passed on to me by the wife of a friend of mine who died about a year ago. He’d asked that the music be spread around when I had some free time which, as I’ve just qualified for my state pension, I now have a little more of. My chum was an inveterate downloader and the mp3 files are stored on two large removable discs with no indication as to where the music came from, though he spoke often of Mutant Sounds, Willard’s Wormholes and Prog Not Frog. If I knew who the original uploaders were I’d thank them individually; but I don’t, so it’ll have to be a collective thank you. I hope you enjoy the stuff.

Eastern European Modern Jazz Vol. 01 (1960-1963)

01 Wanda Warska / Andrzej Trzaskowski - Moonray (1960)
02 Krzysztof Komeda - Crazy Girl (1961)
03 Qualiton Jazz Együttes - Midnight Sun (1963)
04 János Kõrössy / Dezsõ Lakatos - Toccatina (1962)
05 Studio 5 Ensemble - Moucha (1961)
06 Jazz Rockers - Big Train (1961)
07 Quintett 61 - Der Blues Ist Der König (1962)
08 Vadim Sakun Sextet - Fast & Good (1962)
09 Wróblewski Jazz Quintet - Nineteenager's Bounce (1960)
10 Krzysztof Komeda - Cherry (1961)
11 The Kurylewicz Quartet - Tubby (1961)
12 Quintett 61 - Minority (1962)
13 Andrzej Kurylewicz Quintet - Nyamaland (1963)
14 Werner Pfüller Quintett - Grog (1963)
15 Jazz Rockers - Tune for J. C. (1961)
16 János Kõrössy / Dezsõ Lakatos - Kánon (1962)
17 Garay Együttes - Summertime (1962)
18 Krzysztof Komeda - Crazy Girl (1962)
19 Krzysztof Komeda - Moja Ballada (1960)

https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/Dbb2EUJ7/file.html


Eastern European Modern Jazz Vol. 02 (1963-1964)

01 Andrzej Kurylewicz Quintet - Go Right (1963)
02 Zbigniew Namysłowski Modern Jazz Quartet - Beautiful Lola, Flower Of The North (1964)
03 Manfred Ludwig Sextett - Skandinavia (1963)
04 Polish Jazz Quartet - Four Plus Four (1964)
05 Pege Quintet - Ősz (Autumn) (1964)
06 Andrzej Kurylewicz Quintet - Obsession (1963)
07 Manfred Ludwig Sextett - Graal (1964)
08 Theo Schumann Combo - Karawane (1964)
09 Krzysztof Komeda - Crazy Girl (1963)
10 Andrzej Kurylewicz Quintet - So-So (1963)
11 Kertész Quartet - Nica's Dream (1964)
12 Jazz Rockers - Ballada Z Suity 'Non Ad Libitum' (1963)
13 János Kõrössy - Felejts (1964)
14 Krzysztof Komeda - Alea (1963)
15 Andrzej Kurylewicz Quintet - Yenom On (1963)

https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/zGBIVrDM/file.html


Eastern European Modern Jazz Vol. 03 (1965-1967)

01 Andrzej Trzaskowski Quintet - Requiem For Scotty (1965)
02 Csaba Deseő Ensemble - Beyond The Csitári Mountains (1967)
03 Jerzy Milian - Blues For Praha (1966)
04 Polish Jazz Quartet - Przechadzka Pustymi Ulicami (1965)
05 SHQ - Novověcné Variace (1966)
06 L-D-L Ensemble - Hungarian Folksongs (1967)
07 Manfred Ludwig Sextett - Erinnerungen An Richard (1966)
08 Günter Hörig Trio - Opus De Funk (1966)
09 Klaus Lenz + Modern Jazz Big Band 65 - Kleines Lied Für Eric (1965)
10 Quintet A. Kroll - Movement (1967)
11 Jan 'Ptaszyn' Wróblewski - Złośnica (1965)
12 Karel Velebný - Ztráta Nalezeného Syna (1966)
13 SHQ - Když Tvůj Miláček Odešel (When Your Lover Has Gone) (1966)
14 Jazz Trio 'Caucasus' - Oily Stones (1966)
15 Andrzej Trzaskowski Quintet - Post Scriptum (1965)

https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/QN0Lteis/file.html

Music Of The Seventies said...

@320:

Pulse - Pulse feat. Carlo Mastrangelo (1972)
https://uptobox.com/k89nqiogm0f5
info: https://www.discogs.com/de/master/783588-Pulse-Featuring-Carlo-Mastrangelo

Gold - Mission Rock (1971)
https://uptobox.com/szi80wjz3iel
info: https://www.discogs.com/de/release/4428936-Gold-Mission-Rock

Barbarella - Barbarella (1975)
https://uptobox.com/86hecxnos512
info: https://www.discogs.com/de/release/1527979-Barbarella-Barbarella

Aaron Vincent said...

@tads44

Thanks for the eastern europe jazz bonanza!

Anonymous said...

MONDAY
LOOSE FUN SONGS 2
BANCO DE GAIA 2000 Igizeh
Ravi Shankar and Philip Glass - Passages
https://we.tl/t-IvokUGZpWQ

Bucephalus

HenkP said...

Fulfilling Marty’s request from yesterday:

CAPTAIN BEEFHEART AND THE MAGIC BAND – I'm Going To Do What I Wanna Do (Live At My Father's Place 1978).
https://www.discogs.com/release/2605458-Captain-Beefheart-And-The-Magic-Band-Im-Going-To-Do-What-I-Wanna-Do-Live-At-My-Fathers-Place-1978

Thanks to the original uploader, this is the 2CD version from 20000 on Rhino Handmade.
My bets are this might someday see an expensive RSD vinyl reissue.
I researched some extra info and images; I’m sure you’ll love this.

https://www.imagenetz.de/L8D6y
https://krakenfiles.com/view/i68R9aEswV/file.html
https://workupload.com/file/4PuG8Jd3DH4

Download durations today: Imagenetz 8 minutes, Krakenfiles 2 minutes , Workupload 8 mins.

Good luck & cheers,
HP

Carrot Top said...

@Aaron Vincent

Have no fear, my man, the KISS covers will be loved. You're just being modest.

Anonymous said...

something worth a peek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOg7FJBBbJc




Bucephalus

Marty said...

THANK YOU HenkP for posting this excellent version of CAPTAIN BEEFHEART AND THE MAGIC BAND – I'm Going To Do What I Wanna Do (Live At My Father's Place 1978). I agrre this will soon be a RSD vinyl release because it is that good. Thank you again and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Woukd anyone happen to have a copy of 'Sail Away: The Songs Of Randy Newman'? It was a tribute album from 2006. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated

Anonymous said...


http://professorrnr.blogspot.com/2022/05/1968-single-edits-from-original-45s-my.html

who work on ?

Mark

Aaron Vincent said...

@Carrot Top

Thanks for another great Garage-comp, loved the version of Hound Dog, and Fabienne Delsol always rock my world.

dc_animal said...

@djmcblues2 - Thanks for Alleyways The Second

Anonymous said...

TZ

I am looking for Jazz guitarist Grant Green:

Blues for Lou 1963

Iron City 1972

Thanks in advance

Zippy

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

Tina Turner (USA) - Live in Europe, 1988
https://www.imagenetz.de/tmMD3

Chuck Just said...

I can't remember if I posted this already or not, but it's rather appropriate for today. Here's:

Cold War Countdown: Country Music Goes To War (1952-1972), a 2019 Omni Records release.

"From the people who brought you 'Hillbillies In Hell'. War, Patriotism, Pathos, Paranoia and Propaganda in the Country Music Experience. Vinyl Relics recovered from abandoned Fall-Out Shelters and excavated from beneath wastelands of Radioactive Rubble. Country Music Artefacts from the Cold War Era: Hyper-Patriotic Anthems, Delirious Cowpoke Agitprop Diatribes, Peacenik Protestations and Heartfelt Homefront Lamentations. Years in the making - 'Cold War Countdown' presents 28 tempestuous tirades of Red-Scare Pinko-Subversion, Iron Curtain-Clad Simian Freedom Fighters, Bearded Despots, Flower Power Fall-Out, the War Wizened, the Walking Wounded and Heart-Wrenching Fallen Heroes. Most often originally waxed on microscopic labels and distributed in minuscule amounts, these Broadside Balladeers decry the Worldwide Communist Conspiracy, Apocalyptic Holocausts, Bureaucratic Mission Creep and Questionable Personal Grooming. A Red-Hot fission of Atomic-Era 45s - some of these sides are impossibly rare and are reissued here for the very first time. All for your End-Times Bunker listening pleasure."

Happy Memorial day, y'all. Presented in flac, enjoy!

https://www.imagenetz.de/jPQFx

And here's:

CMT Crossroads - Taylor Swift & Def Leppard. This series has some hits and some misses, but I thought there might be some folks who would enjoy the novelty of the collaborations. I didn't put this one together but do have a few in my collection that I'll eventually post here. No clue what bitrate, but definitely sounds good! Enjoy!

https://www.imagenetz.de/AfZs5

Anonymous said...

Iron City
https://we.tl/t-wnTBd29Ghi

Bucephalus

erasmus said...

grant green

blues for lou 320
https://drive.proton.me/urls/PR1CNBBSJW#8JQDSM6NCQXB

iron city flac
https://drive.proton.me/urls/H0XAZEDM24#OBoZmZEYIRCp

Anonymous said...

@Bucephalus

Thanks for your link to the New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern speech;
I am impressed!

I'm from Germany and not in my wildest dreams can I imagine Olaf Scholz let alone Friedrich Merz delivering something like that!

Rank Stranger

Caradist said...

@ Carrot Top

very interesting request for the successor bands of Teengenerate. Here is what I found.

The Tweezers - Already! (Time Bomb Records 1997) FLAC
originally posted by Midnight Rambler (RIP): https://sonsofthedolls.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-tweezers-already.html
https://www.imagenetz.de/iQwHV

The Raydios ... you can find both albums and five 7inches here:
http://fpftp.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-raydios.html ... files are password protected (freepunk77)

Firestarter .... nothing found for download, only loads of videos at youtube.

Fifi And The Mach III ... they have nothing to do with Teengenerate except the same name (Fifi).... and Fifi is a real powerful front-woman.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the Neil Young and Kiss covers. Also, the horrible but must have Super American Anti Hippie comp. Yes, I grabbed it. As a lurker, may I end but politely asking if any here have any Slobberbone? Appreciation to all!

Ramone666 said...

@Chuck Just: thanks a mil for the Cold War Countdown comp!

Gary Field said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
TZ

I am looking for Jazz guitarist Grant Green:

Blues for Lou 1963

Iron City 1972


Blues For Lou
https://we.tl/t-xC8NKw2RAd

Iron City
https://we.tl/t-kHVrak4a2o

Anonymous said...

@ Gary Field

Thank you for the Grant Green. I love the guitar, drums, hammond organ trio set up.

Best regards

Zippy

Anonymous said...

Thank to the following TZ members for the the Grant Green:

Gary Field
Erasmus
Bucephalus

Best regards

Zippy

Anonymous said...

Firestarter CD from 2017 with bonus EP & comp tracks on M4A:

Firestarter-2000-2017-First Album Plus Tracks CD-M4A-T.zip
https://www3.zippyshare.com/v/H6zKXZUD/file.html

Thanks to Soulseek!

Party on!

Jeff

Man from Mordor said...

@ tads44 said...
Eastern Eurpoean Modern Jazz is absolutely wonderful stuff - many thanks for posting this, it is music which is completely new to me and and it is very heartening to know that jazz is alive in such abundance in Eastern Europe. Pity it isn't more widely available and appreciated in the UK. Cheers.

lorcan white said...

Been searching for Death Of Samantha albums, maybe there is someone here with some?