We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Thursday, 12 May 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

47 comments:
THURSDAY NIGHT VIDEO
Don't Be Afraid To Pogo (2015)
This feature length documentary tells the story of 1970's punk band The Gears - in their own words. Rising as young boys and friends in North East Los Angeles these musicians self styled an infectious brand of surf/rockabilly/punk, which they still play today. "Don't Be Afraid To Pogo" chronicles singer Axxel G. Reese and The Gears' history in amazing detail, while allowing their stream-of-consciousness interviews to play out. Great archival footage and photos of this overlooked band, includes a wide variety of neighborhood contributors along the way- a rare event in the rock doc genre. Interviews with Freddie Cannon (Legendary rock singer), Mike Watt (Minutemen), Johnny Stingray (The Controllers/Kaos), Billy Bones (The Skulls), Steve Metz (Mad Society) Miss Mercy (GTO's) and East L.A. born artist Richard Duardo and watch for snippets of animation from low brow genius Kalynn Campbell. Heartfelt and respectful.IMDb
https://we.tl/t-r2ZoEcMMun
Rockin' At Ground Zero - The Gears
https://we.tl/t-nvLfXAwVNn
https://www.discogs.com/release/13603667-The-Gears-Rockin-At-Ground-Zero
@ Arnis & the hundred TZers who have downloaded yesterday the first two albums :
Dwight Yoakam - Reprise Please Baby - The WB Years - Volumes 3 & 4
https://we.tl/t-tlB4cojJBP
Valid 7 days
Regards
Jazz Gillum - Jazz & Blues Collection No 58
Atlas / Charly WIS CD 658 (France 1996)
Details on artwork
1. Against My Will (3:08)
2. Got To Reap What You Sow (3:05)
3. Keyhole Blues (3:00)
4. I Want You By My Side (3:25)
5. My Old Suitcase (3:02)
6. Birmingham Blues (3:22)
7. Just Like Jesse James (2:51)
8. Reefer Head Woman (3:03)
9. I'll Get Along Somehow (2:25)
10. Talking To Myself (2:52)
11. Is That A Monkey You Got (2:47)
12. Little Woman (3:03)
13. Riley Springs Blues (3:12)
14. Sarah Jane (3:04)
15. Don't You Scandalize My Name (2:22)
16. Good Old 51 Highway (2:37)
17. I'm Gonna Get It (2:41)
18. Mule Blues (3:13)
Artwork included (front, back, CD)
https://www106.zippyshare.com/v/0U6gnKXX/file.html
Savoy Brown – The Missing Link
No label, no reference, no release date – obviously a fan job
Kim Simmonds (guitar)
Paul Raymond (keyboards)
Andy Pyle (bass)
Pete Scott (vocals)
Ron Berg (drums)
This is by the lineup that toured the USA in 1971, but never recorded or released anything on official LPs/CDs.
Places and dates on artwork
Audience recordings except disc 2 tracks 8 and 9 which are from a BBC broadcast
Disc1
1. Street Corner Talking (3:58)
2. Crawdad (5:17)
3. Instrumental (8:16)
4. I'm A Bluesy Kid (5:16)
5. Hip Shake - Savoy Brown Boogie (9:59)
6. Louisiana Blues (10:34)
7. Street Corner Talking (4:15)
8. Crawdad (5:01)
9. Losing Hand (11:14)
10. Instrumental (7:21)
11. I'm A Bluesy Kid (6:11)
Disc 2
1. Hip Shake - Savoy Brown Boogie (9:05)
2. Street Corner Talking (4:29)
3. Crawdad (5:46)
4. Losing Hand (11:38)
5. Instrumental (9:48)
6. I'm A Bluesy Kid (6:06)
7. Hip Shake - Savoy Brown Boogie (14:31)
8. Blues On The Ceiling (4:10)
9. Street Corner Talking (3:57)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/eNfN3LWN/file.html
Australian [and some New Zealand] Bands - The 2000s
Xavier Rudd
Xavier Rudd (born 29 May 1978) is an Australian singer, songwriter, musician, and multi-instrumentalist. Several of Rudd's songs incorporate socially conscious themes, such as spirituality, humanity, environmentalism and the rights of Indigenous Australians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xavier_Rudd
Part 1 of 4
2002-Live At The Grid
https://krakenfiles.com/view/2W2HCfXQIy/file.html
To Let - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxAAGlIZPHg
01 - Conceal Me - Xavier Rudd
02 - To Let - Xavier Rudd
03 - A Fourth World - Xavier Rudd
04 - Timber And Wood - Xavier Rudd
05 - The 12th Of September - Xavier Rudd
06 - Lap Jam - Xavier Rudd
07 - Dij/Aztec - Xavier Rudd
08 - B.C. People - Xavier Rudd
09 - The Wind Cries Mary - Xavier Rudd
10 - Silence - Xavier Rudd
11 - Dij Jam - Xavier Rudd
12 - Flip and Spin - Xavier Rudd
2002-To Let
https://krakenfiles.com/view/QhXb6B4uOu/file.html
To Let - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La31E0s-lWA
01 - Introduction - Xavier Rudd
02 - Conceal Me - Xavier Rudd
03 - The 12th Of September - Xavier Rudd
04 - Where Do We Fit - Xavier Rudd
05 - To Let - Xavier Rudd
06 - Light The Shade - Xavier Rudd
07 - Little Chief - Xavier Rudd
08 - One Short Story - Xavier Rudd
09 - Timber And Wood - Xavier Rudd
10 - 9 Times A Day - Xavier Rudd
11 - Things Meant To Be - Xavier Rudd
12 - Central Avenue - Xavier Rudd
13 - The Wind Cries Mary - Xavier Rudd
2004-Solace
https://krakenfiles.com/view/CPjWgzNm51/file.html
Solace - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwpSnbsDUoc
01 - Shelter - Xavier Rudd
02 - 3 Designs - Xavier Rudd
03 - Let Me Be - Xavier Rudd
04 - Solace - Xavier Rudd
05 - G.B.A - Xavier Rudd
06 - In Transit - Xavier Rudd
07 - Chances - Xavier Rudd
08 - Journey Songs - Xavier Rudd
09 - A 4th World - Xavier Rudd
10 - Yirra-Curl - Xavier Rudd
11 - No Women No Cry - Xavier Rudd
12 - Partners H.P - Xavier Rudd
13 - Silence - Xavier Rudd
14 - Green Spandex - Xavier Rudd
Billboard 1968 Part 55 (updated & remastered)
1. The Lettermen - Put Your Head On My Shoulder (S) (2:36)
2. The Lettermen - Mary's Rainbow (S) (2:16)
3. Pigmeat Markham - Sock It To 'Em Judge (2:58)
4. Pigmeat Markham - The Hip Judge (2:34)
5. Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - Scarborough Fair (S) (3:18)
6. Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - Canto Triste (S) (4:18)
7. The Peanut Butter Conspiracy - I'm A Fool (S) (2:39)
8. The Peanut Butter Conspiracy - I'm A Fool (2:34)
9. The Peanut Butter Conspiracy - It's So Hard (S) (2:31)
10. The Peanut Butter Conspiracy - It's so Hard (2:32)
11. Wilson Pickett - A Man And A Half (S) (2:49)
12. Wilson Pickett - People Make The World (S) (2:46)
13. Rotary Connection - Aladdin - Single Edit (2:49)
14. Rotary Connection - Magical World - Single Edit (3:28)
15. Rotary Connection - Aladdin - Album (S) (4:42)
16. Rotary Connection - Magical World - Album (S) (4:20)
17. The Royal Guardsmen - Baby Let's Wait (2:38)
18. The Royal Guardsmen - Biplane "Evermore" (3:23)
19. Edwin Starr - Way Over There (2:45)
20. Edwin Starr - If My Heart Could Tell The Story (2:28)
21. The Temptations - Cloud Nine (3:36)
22. The Temptations - Why Did She Have To Leave Me (3:10)
23. B.J. Thomas - Hooked On A Feeling (2:44)
24. B.J. Thomas - I've Been Down This Road Before (2:48)
25. The Tymes - People (S) (3:06)
26. The Tymes - People (3:17)
27. The Tymes - For Love Of Ivy (S) (2:46)
28. The Tymes - For Love Of Ivy (2:50)
29. Young Hearts - I've Got Love For My Baby (S) (3:27)
30. Young Hearts - I've Got Love For My Baby (3:24)
31. Young Hearts - Takin' Care Of Business (3:12)
32. Eric Burdon & The Animals - White Houses - Single Edit (3:03)
33. Eric Burdon & The Animals - River Deep, Mountain High - Single Edit (3:54)
34. Eric Burdon & The Animals - White Houses - Album (S) (3:45)
35. Eric Burdon & The Animals - River Deep, Mountain High - Album (S) (7:22)
36. Alvin Cash - Keep On Dancing, Pt. 1 (2:39)
37. Alvin Cash - Keep On Dancing, Pt. 2 (Instrumental) (2:45)
38. The Chambers Brothers - I Can't Turn You Loose - Single Mix (4:52)
39. The Chambers Brothers - Do Your Thing (3:18)
40. The Chambers Brothers - I Can't Turn You Loose - Album (4:54)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B7a8bCTG8pJUm9eM2RyZ4YXisv2Ho_G7
pass: U11.05.22
3 Thursday
Lovin' Spoonful - Do You Believe In Outtakes
The Hollies More Complete BBC
walkabouts-1992-08-12-copenhagen-mp3-
https://we.tl/t-XMpjaHCscf
Bucephalus
I've just check my Imagenetz account and my uploads have magically reappeared.
The next few days will be on KrakenFiles, then I'll decide if I want to continue with ImageNetz.
Any preferences?
G.
@ clash, your request from the 8th, Campark Vocal groups 4-6
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4pi7lawcl3t85rl/CPR_TVG_4-6.rar/file
Thanks to the original uploader, (probably the northern madman)
More to follow.
cheers,ELtel
ImageNet please... Thanks
Worth Seeing
Night Flight #6 of ?, Cable TV circa 1989 187 mins
info: A few years ago I was browsing a bootleg/pirate DVD site, one of those where you can purchase old television shows that never made it to market and in their bargain section was a 35 DVD set of Night Flight episodes priced at $45. So of course I snapped it up and that's where these are coming from. Anyways, this episode is a good one, it's just over 3 hours long and includes a Firesign Theater "Nick Danger" film plus the usual crazy cool items you would expect.
download: https://mega.nz/file/FVtTzZyS#7vor7P9_7-Nuzq_UYO-YoCykIQY1zSlNSYhkCjHpF0E
____________________________
Worth Hearing
Stud Cole - Burn Baby Burn 1968 holy shit
info: https://www.discogs.com/release/4223994-Stud-Cole-Burn-Baby-Burn
flac: https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/6fSRmORZ/file.html
320: https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/7FMhBAVq/file.html
The J Ann C Trio - At Tan-Tar-A 1966
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/2203735-The-J-Ann-C-Trio-At-Tan-Tar-A
flac: https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/cLsxAgr5/file.html
320: https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/ccTHj35m/file.html
Greasy Truckers Party 1972
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/433623-Various-Greasy-Truckers-Party
flac: https://mega.nz/file/BQUUjD6Z#UY-fBIKn9kV6rGEb3NHo_w0HLD7dJEqPMN0-R4fvzzU
320: https://mega.nz/file/Ic9ETAyA#yr7oEA80vsZra3YPqh7VyTBDb-JZS4w0vUb_cFxbnFc
____________________________
correction: Yesterday, I posted a dead link to the 18th volume of the "That'll Flat Git It" series. The correct link is below. Me am moron.
320: https://www60.zippyshare.com/v/hTEbeVUA/file.html
____________________________
: end of transmission :
Upside Down Volume 4: Coloured Dreams From The Underworld 1965-1970 (2015)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/rLYjukKria/file.html
Upside Down Volume 5: Coloured Dreams From The Underworld 1966-1971 (2016)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/OhOBpZ3Ovp/file.html
Upside Down Volume 6: Coloured Dreams From The Underworld 1966-1971 (2017)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/44ap9HyoEm/file.html
@ Gary Field
Thank you for the Gears documentary, I'll make to time watch it this weekend.
Gaius said:
A few days ago I presented an ProgRock album by Storm Corrosion, a British-Swedish collaboration between Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree, UK) and Mikael Åkerfeldt (Opeth, Sweden). I added some bonus...and forget to put in one original track from this album. Thanks to BigGray for pointing me to this fault.So I'm sorry to say, please delete the old d/L and take this new one:
Storm Corrosion (UK, Sweden) - s/t album, 2012
https://krakenfiles.com/view/nzzw4BNjZ9/file.html
(with newly added 'Lock Howl-Track')
And ongoing with ...
Nucleus (UK)- We'll talk about it later 1971
https://krakenfiles.com/view/RN9ZRP0TSQ/file.html
ELtel, thanks for the CamParks!
Hi, is there a Chance that someone has Dirtmusic/Tamikrest The Tent Sessions and could post it here please.TIA
@Uncle Gil - many thanks for the Yoakum discs!
Here's another rockabilly collection that I got the other day. Enjoy!
Rockabilly Rock Out CD1
01. Eddie Cochran - Twenty Flight Rock
02. Buddy Holly - Not Fade Away
03. Patsy Cline - I Got A Lot Of Rhythm In My Soul
04. Johnny Burnette - Sweet Love On My Mind
05. The Phantom - Love Me
06. Bob Luman - Red Hot
07. Joe Clay - Ducktail
08. George Jones - Who Shot Sam
09. Jack Scott - Leroy
10. Jimmy Newman - Carry On
11. Wanda Jackson - Hot Dog! That Made Him Mad
12. Don Woody - Barking Up The Wrong Tree
13. Ricky Nelson - Stood Up
14. Don Gibson - I Ain't Studying You Baby
15. Jimmie Rodgers Snow - Milk Cow Blues
16. Dave Diddle Day - Blue Moon Baby
17. Moon Mullican - Moon's Rock
18. "Little" Jimmy Dickens - (I Got) A Hole In My Pocket
19. Jimmy Edwards - Love Bug Crawl
20. Joe Maphis - Hurricane
Rockabilly Rock Out CD2
01. Gene Vincent - Be-Bop-A-Lula
02. Charlie Feathers - Bottle To The Baby
03. Jerry Reed - Mr. Wizz
04. Sleepy LaBeef - All The Time
05. Roy Hall - Whole Lotta Shakin'
06. Marty Robbins - Maybelline
07. Sid King & The Five Strings - Sag Drag & Fall
08. Ronnie Self - Big Blon' Baby
09. Ferlin Husky - Wang Dang Doo
10. Ray Camp I & The Snappers - It Ain't Me
11. Janis Martin - My Boy Elvis
12. Cliff Johnson - Go 'Way Hound Dog
13. Arthur Smith - Guitar Boogie
14. Danny Wolfe - Let's Flat Get It
15. Sanford Clark - Usta Be My Baby
16. Rose Maddox - My Little Baby
17. Marvin Rainwater - Mister Blues
18. Ray Sharpe - That's The Way I Feel
19. Buck Griffin - Stutterin' Papa
20. Lloyd Copas - Circle Rock
Rockabilly Rock Out 2CD.zip
https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/OPqBZiKp/file.html
@ Gaius - Thanks for the Storm Corrosion. I remember hearing about a Steven Wilson / Mikael Akerfeldt but somehow never circled back to check out what became of it.
SWARMS 1
HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN
In My Time Of Dying
ShesNotThere50
https://we.tl/t-dGaA1pYqx9
I saved 4 folders of these, did not compile.
Bucephalus
Am I in trouble?
peter said
All i am saying we don't need PC Seanav poking his nose in, which he does every time someone, posts more than he thinks!! is fair. I bet he was a school prefect in his youth.
he is a bully dude and self rightious prick..this is a great blog so he should stick
to sharing music and shut his trap.thx to ryp for allowing freedom of speech.
TZ
I am looking for the Grateful Dead Postcards of the Hanging:The Grateful Dead perform the Songs of Bob Dylan (2002)
Best regards
Zippy
@Uncle Gil - Thanks again for posting Dwight Yoakam...marvelous!
@Uncle Gil Thanks again.
Wouldn't it be nice, if all of us regular here on TZ made a "mixtape" with 20 of our "guilty pleassures". Sees like a ball to me! We could set a date, a dead line, for examplle 1th of july. Every members put out theirs GP-mixes at same day. Seem ike a blast to me. Let's dot!" :-)
Zeke,
on the subject of freedom of expression: You are a bully dude and self rightious prick yourself! If you want to break the rules here and fear Seanav, fear me too!
Seanav and others,
I would like to thank you expressly for everything you contribute to the TZ and for ensuring that the rules are observed here! I am sure that compliance with these rules is vital for TC to thrive.
@Aaron Vincent:
A "guilty pleasures" comp sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in!
By the way, it's interesting to think about what you consider as guilty pleasures. For example, for me personally, there is lots of country music that I in my youth would have seen as a guilty musical pleasure, because it was not the kind of music that was considered "hip" or "cool" among my friends. Nowadays I see classic country as an obvious part of my taste in music, and I'd never even think of feeling ashamed of it or seeing it as a guilty pleasure.
I've also noticed that I generally consider less and less music being gulty pleasures. Nowadays I am more and more inclined to accept what I like and not being so affected by ideas about what is considered "good" or "bad" taste.
But, all the above being said, of course I still have some guilty pleasures... at least enough to make a 20 song compilation.
All I want is peace, love, and the "Jump Blues Jamaica Way" set, if somebody would be kind enough to repost it. I never knew about these sets, wow! Now all I have to do is live until Sunday to hear the rest of "It's Jamaica Jump Blues Time".... Thanks!
Please would anyone have...
Carla Bozulich – Evangelista (9 tracks)
Regards
@Uncle Gil
Thank you for the Dwight Yoakam and the booklets.
I'm not sure anybody wants to hear my "guilty pleasures". It would all be novelty songs...
@Susurrus:
I'm sure there are people who'd enjoy to hear your guilty pleasures. One man's guilty pleasures can be another man's gold... or... well, I think you get the point :-)
/Jumpstart
Hi Big Gray
Krakenfiles works well and is fast
Sorry, one more request, "Overcome" vol. 2 on Trikont -- or both volumes, as I have #1 in lesser quality.
In my own defense against possible greediness, I will add that this and the above request are splendid enough items to already have been posted on this discerning and spectacular blog, so at least I'm requesting the cream. And it ain't like our benefactor should have to pay to keep everything up on Zippyshare until the end of recorded time.
Thanks!
@BigGray: Imagenetz is usually fine.
@All: RYP has his hands full running this FANTASTIC resource for our pleasure.
Searnav, who posts here EVERY SINGLE DAY, has chosen to take on the burden of helping to point out the site rules.
At the time those rules were implemented lots of music blogs were being threatened or shut down by the REAL hall monitors who enforce copyright restrictions on the internet.
Those who are complaining: What's your problem?
@Gary Field - Thanks for the music documentary! This kind of stuff is hard to find!
@sut
thanks again for the further volumes of Upside Down
@320:
The Guess Who - Canned Wheat (1969)
https://uptobox.com/1b0xzzfrz4w0
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/253780-The-Guess-Who-Canned-Wheat
Billy Cobham - Shabazz (1975)
https://uptobox.com/xgwtyuso5zt5
nfo: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/47705-Billy-Cobham-Shabazz
The Marshall Tucker Band - Tenth (1980)
https://uptobox.com/0tpve2xaaw6w
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/447336-The-Marshall-Tucker-Band-Tenth
@Psychfan I assume because Seanav came across fairly rude when he did it. Similar to the attitude in your comment.
Yes, the rules should largely be enforced. But, sometimes, it *is* just nitpicky and doesn't matter.
Anonymous,
where's the line to "nitpicky"? Actually, everything has been said about it, just not by everyone!
@ Gary Field
Thanks for Don't Be Afraid To Pogo!
"Guilty Pleasures" mix tape sound fun. Count me in.
Post a Comment