Thursday, 6 November 2025

"Do The 45!" Vol. 1074 (2025)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1 I'm Your Best Bet, Baby (Specialty) - Earl King & His Band 2 A Mother's Love (Specialty) - Earl King & His Band 3 1-2-3 (Imperial) - Leon Hayward 4 Soul-On (Imperial) - Leon Hayward 5 Private Party (Ray Star) - The Nightingales 6 Love in Return (Ray Star) - The Nightingales 7 Just Thought I'd Call You (Columbia) - Carl Perkins 8 Rockin' Record Hop (Columbia) - Carl Perkins 9 Duck Tail (Starday) - Rudy "Tutti" Grayzell 10 You're Gone (Starday) - Rudy "Tutti" Grayzell 11 Rock & Roll Santa (Norton) - Little Joey Farr 12 Christmas Party (Norton) - Brendan Hanlon & the Bat Men 13 Santa Claus (Norton) - The Toronados 14 Cool Yule (Norton) - Donny Burns 15 My Cherie Amour (Tamla) - Stevie Wonder 16 Don't Know Why I Love You (Tamla) - Stevie Wonder 17 Ain't She Sweet (Atco) - The Beatles 18 When I'm Sixty-Four (A&M) - Claudine Longet 19 I Love How You Love Me (A&M) - Claudine Longet 20 Outta My Head (Paula) - John Fred & His Playboys 21 Mean Woman (Columbia) - The Fugitives 22 I'll Be a Man (Columbia) - The Fugitives 23 Can't Find a Way (Abc-Paramount) - Joe Frank & The Knights 24 Won't You Come on Home (Abc-Paramount) - Joe Frank & The Knights 25 Little Dum Dum (Paula) - John Fred & His Playboy Band 26 Pass the Peas (People) - The JB's 27 Hot Pants Road (People) - The JB's 28 Can You Monkey? (Zorro) - Larry Johnson 29 Watch Your Step (Zorro) - Larry Johnson 30 The Toddle (Checker) - Little Walter 31 Confessin' the Blues (Checker) - Little Walter
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

11 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 1074
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/xjpRUAQb#f-srMcxEVnhf7891UK4xp2JC86NxdG0ifDhSmVJ-Iog
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/cWMG4

front and back cover:
https://www.imagenetz.de/7sb4g

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 1058:
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/sLx0VbBb#wbWtHIePZKBdNAYgn2G8Uzpk52uoCZp_vRjT85_RgJk

Little Bill said...

Great, thank you!

dc_animal said...

@Gyro - Thank you!

@Roz - Wishing you to get well soon!

Roz said...

thanks for vol 1074

lemonflag said...

Thanks

Sidi said...

Track #3 and 4: The name of the artist is "Leon Haywood"

nappyrags said...

Thanks for 1074!

YankeeBoy said...

Fantastic collection! Thank you.

zipper said...

Cheers Gyro!

des said...

Thank you for Vol 1074

ELtel said...

Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel