1. Bad News (PAT) - The Stix & Stonz 2. I Want You To Know (Bear) - The Kandells 3. Growing Pains (Studio City) - The Vaqueros 4. If You Try ('Chelle) - The Hustlers 5. Go Away (Lee) - The Rockin' Roadrunners 6. Liar, Liar (Soma) - The Castaways 7. Dirty Old Man (Scotty) - The Electras 8. I Will Make History (Cent) - The Surprize 9. Run, Run, Run (Soma) - The Gestures 10. Inside, Outside (No Label) - The Good Idea 11. There's A Time (Young Generation) - The G's 12. Is It A Lie (Jox) - The Mysterions 13. Nothin' Better To Do (Mark) - Kenny & The Kasuals 14. I Wanna Know (Nite) - The Royal Knights 15. A Dark Corner (Royal Family) - The Bourbons 16. Indefinite Inhibition (Mus-I-Col) - The Myrchents 17. Hard Life (Rampro) - The Why Four 18. Gave My Love (A2) - The Rationals 19. A Thought For You (Maltese) - The Young Men 20. Don't Give Up Hope (Fairchild) - The Four More
...originally compiled in 320 kbit/s stereo & served by Gyro1966 & by RYP everything converted in 160 kbit/s glorious monoloudarama...

9 comments:
"BAD NEWS" USA Garage 45's Vol. 14 of 28
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/ACBBnaTD#VOUwjxsy-vdaLsWaOfR6Tv9tUfBtUgUhkEVrLhWaw2k
Are these Michigan bands? Rationals and Stix and Stones sound familiar although the songs listed don’t. Nice stuff, though…thank you.
I have all 28 of this series in higher resolution. Anyone want these?
many thx Ryp, a great series!
The higher bit rate is only due to the old mono singles being ripped in stereo. However, this is a complete waste of space, as the sound quality is no better than the original single, therefore:
...originally compiled in 320 kbit/s stereo & served by Gyro1966 & by RYP everything converted in 160 kbit/s glorious monoloudarama...
Hi RYP
For some reason this Mega link isn't working for me-any chance you can send it in an alternate link-thanks in advance!
Alternative link:
"BAD NEWS" USA Garage 45's Vol. 14 of 28
gitit! no pw
https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/9672d553-c728-4f73-bd61-ef5071c7c1df
Got it!! Thanks again!
Please only load up by mega nz a nd Not on Image.net. I am unable to disable adblock and I'm not the only one for shure who can't do this.So not to miss some of your nice records . Tanks in advance.
Post a Comment