01 I'll Come Runnin' 02 All Because Of Him 03 Zzotto 04 Run Spot Run 05 Unhappy For Me 06 Got To Get You In My Arms 07 Superfluous Daisy 08 Love Them All 09 We'll Meet Again 10 Love To Share 11 I'll Say Goodbye 12 Final Hour
Tuesday, 11 November 2025
The Daisy Chain "Straight Or Lame" 1967
The female quartet known as the Daisy Chain came roaring out of Southern California’s Orange County just in time for the Summer of Love...
...And the fab foursome of Shel Le, Camille, Rosemary and Dee Dee Lea disappeared from the scene almost as abruptly as they arrived, but not before leaving behind a stunning artifact of dayglo hippy trippiness and weirdness!!!
trax:
01 I'll Come Runnin' 02 All Because Of Him 03 Zzotto 04 Run Spot Run 05 Unhappy For Me 06 Got To Get You In My Arms 07 Superfluous Daisy 08 Love Them All 09 We'll Meet Again 10 Love To Share 11 I'll Say Goodbye 12 Final Hour
01 I'll Come Runnin' 02 All Because Of Him 03 Zzotto 04 Run Spot Run 05 Unhappy For Me 06 Got To Get You In My Arms 07 Superfluous Daisy 08 Love Them All 09 We'll Meet Again 10 Love To Share 11 I'll Say Goodbye 12 Final Hour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The Daisy Chain "Straight Or Lame" 1967
gitit! no pw
https://pixeldrain.com/u/PshRdN4d
Thanks
many thanks!
Thank you RYP.
Post a Comment