01 Must Have Your Love 02 Summer Dreamin' 03 You Yeah You (You Got What I Like) 04 Who Cares 05 If You Knew What I Had 06 Say Whaddaya Say 07 Must Have Your Love (Alternate Version) 08 Give Me A Try 09 Summer Dreamin' (Alternate Version) 10 Susie Got The Word 11 Every Time I See You Baby 12 If You Knew What I Had (Alderson Studio Version) 13 Every Time I See You Baby (Alderson Studio Version)
Tuesday, 25 November 2025
The 8th Wonders Of The World "The 8th Wonders Of The World" 2022
With space-age psychedelia, a toe dipped into surf rock, some distortion-drenched garage grit, and even some Fab-Four feels; this platter will leave you wondering how in the hell only 6 minutes of it was ever released before this?..
...In musical history the term “lost classic” is as overused as a bicycle horn at a clown convention, but it’s scarcely been more applicable than in the case of The 8th Wonders’ potent but postage stamp-sized catalog. Now, for the first time since 1968, the whole tale can be told as the legacy expands to an entire album. - bandcamp
trax:
01 Must Have Your Love 02 Summer Dreamin' 03 You Yeah You (You Got What I Like) 04 Who Cares 05 If You Knew What I Had 06 Say Whaddaya Say 07 Must Have Your Love (Alternate Version) 08 Give Me A Try 09 Summer Dreamin' (Alternate Version) 10 Susie Got The Word 11 Every Time I See You Baby 12 If You Knew What I Had (Alderson Studio Version) 13 Every Time I See You Baby (Alderson Studio Version)
01 Must Have Your Love 02 Summer Dreamin' 03 You Yeah You (You Got What I Like) 04 Who Cares 05 If You Knew What I Had 06 Say Whaddaya Say 07 Must Have Your Love (Alternate Version) 08 Give Me A Try 09 Summer Dreamin' (Alternate Version) 10 Susie Got The Word 11 Every Time I See You Baby 12 If You Knew What I Had (Alderson Studio Version) 13 Every Time I See You Baby (Alderson Studio Version)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The 8th Wonders Of The World "The 8th Wonders Of The World" 2022
gitit! no pw
https://workupload.com/file/BvbSWAJ8Sgu
A new band to me. Thank you, RYP. Much appreciated.
Great unknown album. Thanks RYP.
Thank you, RYP.
Ver...cool....HANX RYP!!!
Post a Comment