1. Don't Crowd Me (MTW) - Keith Kessler 2. We Got Some (Dot) - The Lincolns 3. Don't Say You Love Me Too (Arlingwood) - The Trademarks 4. Psychic (Fenton) - The Quests 5. I Believe (Soma) - The High Spirits 6. I'm A Baby (Fenton) - The 9th Street Market 7. Penny (Panorama) - The Dimensions 8. It Must Be Love (Studio City) - Little Caesar & The Conspirators 9. You're Comin' On (Marlin) - Conlon & The Crawlers 10. Lookin' For GIrls (FINE) - The Pharohs 11. Do You Understand Me? (United) - The Jujus 12. Love, Love Love (Conda) - The Tasmanians 13. I Wanna Do It - The Nonchalants 14. Breakdown (Piccadilly) - The Trolley 15. Bitter End (Squire) - The Squiremen Four 16. I Just Can't Explain It (Metrobeat) - The Jokers Wild 17. Watusi! (FINE) - The Invictas 18. Hey Girl (FINE) - The Quirks 19. One Night Stand (Piece) - The Grotesque Mommies 20. Sick & Lonely (Short Version) (FINE) - The IV Bidden
...originally compiled in 320 kbit/s stereo & served by Gyro1966 & by RYP everything converted in 160 kbit/s glorious monoloudarama...

4 comments:
"BREAKDOWN" USA Garage 45's Vol. 16 of 28
gitit! no pw
https://workupload.com/file/bAS9Ef5cPtx
Many thanks for posting the comp of tunes.
Buenas tardes alguien de casualidad tendra esta collection que pudiera compartir por favor SIXTIES COLLECTION volume 01 - 08
Sello:
Recorded work reserved - ERA - ERA - 1012
Serie:
The British Invasion America Strikes Back
País:
España
Publicado:
1989
thx for more goodies Ryp!
Post a Comment