Sunday, 9 November 2025

"Do The 45!" Vol. 1075 (2025)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1 Keeper of the Castle (Dunhill) - The Four Tops 2 Jubilee with Soul (Dunhill) - The Four Tops 3 Young Generation (Na-Cat) - Ed Wiley and the Panasonics 4 Stretching Out (Na-Cat) - Ed Wiley and the Panasonics 5 Little Girl Don't Understand (Josie) - Bobby Freeman 6 Love Me (Jubilee) - Bobby Freeman 7 Shakedown (Pyramid) - The Huns 8 You Know (Pyramid) - The Huns 9 School Days (Avet) - Lloyd Arnold 10 Take These Chains From My Heart (Avet) - Lloyd Arnold 11 God's Promise (Gospel) - The Blind Boys of Alabama 12 Honey in the Rock (Gospel) - The Blind Boys of Alabama 13 Everyday I Have the Blues (Verve) - Howard Tate 14 Night Owl (Verve) - Howard Tate 15 Purple Stew (Aladdin) - Thurston Harris 16 I Hear a Rhapsody (Aladdin) - Thurston Harris 17 Hey Big Boy (Philips) - The Secrets 18 The Other Side of Town (Philips) - The Secrets 19 Blue Train (Sun) - Johnny Cash 20 Born to Lose (Sun) - Johnny Cash 21 The Silencer (Solly) - Patti Seymour 22 This Feeling He Left (Solly) - Patti Seymour 23 Isha (Capitol) - Chris and Craig 24 I Need to Know (Capitol) - Chris and Craig 25 Mr. Lucky (Bluesway) - John Lee Hooker 26 Cry Before I Go (Bluesway) - John Lee Hooker 27 Caravan (Fransil) - The Esquire Boys 28 Pretty Dark Eyes (Fransil) - The Esquire Boys 29 He Makes Me So Mad (Capitol) - The Hollywood Jills 30 A Good Thing Baby (Capitol) - The Hollywood Jills 31 Travelin' (Verve) - Sonny Forest 32 Now That I'm Lonely (Verve) - Sonny Forest
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

11 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 1075
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/4rokXZQI#6IVku3g7afWOMSsl7ENlZbx-GPjTdyO6lZ-ykFY0qXI
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/AfNi9

front and back cover:
https://www.imagenetz.de/VrPmX

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 1058:
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/sLx0VbBb#wbWtHIePZKBdNAYgn2G8Uzpk52uoCZp_vRjT85_RgJk

Little Bill said...

Thank you!

Sidi said...

Track # 24: The name of the song is "I Need You" on Capitol Records - 5694

lemonflag said...

Thanks G

dc_animal said...

Thanks!

des said...

Thank you for Vol 1075

nappyrags said...

Mucho Thanks

BrandyJames said...

Continuing thanks for your series!!

YankeeBoy said...

Way cool! Thank you.

zipper said...

Cheers Gyro!

ELtel said...

Thank you Gyro.
cheers,ELtel