Thursday, 27 November 2025

"Burn Witch Burn" USA Garage 45's, Vol. 18 of 28

Great collection of garage 45's from the original vinyl!
trax:
1. I've Seen You Around (Soma) - The Messengers 2. It's A Cry'n Shame (Crimson) - The Gentlemen 3. Bad Girl (Solar) - The Penthouse 5 4. The Fall Of The Queen (Ventural) - Destiny's Child 5. Purple, Purple (Peace) - The Spontaneous Generation 6. Girl, Be On Your Way (Fine) - The IV Bidden 7. I Can't Explain This Feeling (Power) - The Tasmanians 8. Free As The Wind (Fine) - The Method 9. House Of Wax (Sir Graham) - The Aldermen 10. Leave Me Behind (Dore) - The Southhampton Story 11. Green Knight (Tinker) - The Movement 12. Frustration (London) - The Painted Ship 13. Burn Witch Burn (Offe) - The Circus 14. Where Can You Go? (Fine) - The Preechers 15. You Gotta Try (Sir John A) - Thee Deuces 16. Girl, I Want You (HMS) - The Media 17. Jazz-Rock With Soul (Ray-Pro) - The Things 18. If I Don't (Power) - The Tasmanians 19. (I've Got) Nowhere To Run (Peak) - The More-Tishans 20. Want Me (CBS) - The Night Crawlers
...originally compiled in 320 kbit/s stereo & served by Gyro1966 & by RYP everything converted in 160 kbit/s glorious monoloudarama...

4 comments:

RYP said...

"Burn Witch Burn" USA Garage 45's, Vol. 18 of 28
gitit! no pw
https://pixeldrain.com/u/JYDMfFBc

ppppp said...

Another amazing volume....thank you.

Rich said...

thanks ryp for another gem dude

caveman78 said...

no download :(