Saturday, 29 November 2025

Deadbolt "Tijuana Hit Squad" 1996

Deadbolt's third CD emphasizes the scary over humor. It tells a more complete story than their previous records and the songs are probably their most memorable. Still, I miss the laughs on "Shrunken Head" and "Tiki Man." - Billy K
Let's say there were some guys that kill for a living, and these guys got caught and went into the witness relocation program. But after the goverment checks stopped coming they had to do something...."let's start a band" one says, "what will we sing about?" asks another. "well about what we used to do! of course!" and thus started the scariest band in the world. they could tie me up, cut off my ear and cover me in gasoline any day! Reviewer: "byrnz" (in silver piles of smiles)
Deadbolt:
Harley Davidson (vocals, guitar, organ), R.A. Maclean (vocals, bass), Les Vegas (drums). Additional personnel: Jeff Forrest (organ), Mark Davidson (percussion).

trax:
01 El Perversio 02 Tijuana Hit Squad 03 Convict Man 04 A Hit Gone Wrong 05 You're Just Like Me 06 I Remember You 07 Conductor 08 Last Time I Saw Cole 09 The Day I Got My Spine Back 10 Devil Took Mrs. Jenkins to Hell 11 She's a Snake 12 Going to Witchata 13 Prison Shank 15 Dad Why Did My Friends Explode 14 The Interview

2 comments:

RYP said...

Deadbolt "Tijuana Hit Squad" 1996
gitit! no pw
https://workupload.com/file/b8MBBA5nDWc

Yer Mama said...

Thanks RYP!!!