Wednesday, 26 January 2022

The Brandos "Gunfire At Midnight" 1992

The gritty, back-to-basics rock & roll of New York's the Brandos has roots in the Seattle scene, but not the one that become famous...
...Brandos frontman Dave Kincaid once led the Allies, an early-'80s power pop band that won an MTV contest with the video for "Emma Peel." However, the new wave-influenced acts emanating from the Emerald City back then received little attention outside of the Pacific Northwest so Kincaid split from the Allies and moved to New York in 1985... to be continued - allmusic Artist Biography by Michael Sutton
trax:
01 Gunfire At Midnight 02 The Solution 03 How The Dice Fall 04 Ridin' The Red-Eye 05 Anna Lee 06 We Are No Man 07 Fortunes Of War 08 Partners 09 The Keeper 10 One-Dog Brown 11 The Last Tambourine

7 comments:

RYP said...

The Brandos "Gunfire At Midnight"
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/5OwFVCQI#aGUMFSfqrgkWrMVu28lFNAGkGnMp-CPoKKLGON3U4NY

Jean-Jacques Mura said...

Thanks RYP

D said...

Hi RYP, can I get a copy of
"Power To The Motown People" Civil Rights Anthems and Political Soul 1968-1975

please,
thanks

RYP said...

D,
since I can't find "Power To The Motown People" in my archives, I forwarded your request to "...and now for something completely different! 1578 - 2022"!

billy95 said...

Thank you so much for this one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this one! I've been waiting a long time to hear any of their word after the glorious debut.

billy95 said...

Hi RYP
It would be nice if you had some recent albums.
Thanks