Thursday, 27 January 2022

Allison Durbin "Allison Durbin's Amerikan Music" 1973

...As the courts were later told, by the mid-1970s Durbin had developed depression, which was treated by a doctor with drugs...
...It was allegedly her introduction to the world of psychoactive chemicals. She graduated to amphetamine, then heroin. "I toured with Kenny Rogers and my guitarist tells me the only thing he thought unusual was that I spent a lot of time in the toilet,” she said later. “But I spent a fortune – everything I'd earned. I picked up a royalty cheque for $11,000 and it went in 10 days.”...to be continued - audioculture
trax:
01 Amerikan Music 02 Going Down To The Ends Of The Worl 03 Don't Be Cruel 04 Three Angels 05 It's Your Thing 06 Down By The Riverside 07 We Could Be Flying 08 Mixed Up Girl 09 Just Another Morning 10 Space Captain 11 If This Was The Last Song 12 Words Of Love (They Don't Come Easy) 13 I Have A Son 14 Put Your Hand In The Hand 15 Follow The Leader
…served by Gaius…

3 comments:

RYP said...

Allison Durbin "Allison Durbin's Amerikan Music"
…served by Gaius…
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/TWtPvoWdVk/file.html

Little Bill said...

Thank you, nice voice

cdelint said...

Thanks!