1. I'm Making Love (Peacock) - Little Frankie Lee 2. Mr. Blues (Peacock) - Little Frankie Lee 3. Just to Please You (One-Deful!) - The Sharpees 4. Tired of Being Lonely (One-Deful!) - The Sharpees 5. Make a Little Love (Kent) - Lowell Fulsom 6. I'm Sinking (Kent) - Lowell Fulsom 7. Tango (United Artists) - The Isley Brothers 8. She's Gone (United Artists) - The Isley Brothers 9. Competition Ain't Nothin' (Back Beat) - Little Carl Carlton 10. Three Way Love (Back Beat) - Little Carl Carlton 11. Close Your Eyes (Reprise) - Jamie Coe & the Gigolo's 12. The Dealer (Reprise) - Jamie Coe & the Gigolo's 13. Chains of Love (Groovesville) - J.J. Barnes 14. Baby Please Come Back Home (Groovesville) - J.J. Barnes 15. The Gypsy Said (Old Town) - The Fiestas 16. Mama Put the Law Down (Old Town) - The Fiestas 17. More Than a Hammer and Nail (Epic) - The Staples Singers 18. Be Careful of the Stones You Throw (Epic) - The Staples Singers 19. Can't You See (You're Losing Me) (Atco) - Mary Wells 20. Dear Lover (Atco) - Mary Wells 21. Would You Believe (Mirwood) - Jackie Lee 22. You're Everything (Mirwood) - Jackie Lee 23. I Can't Lose (Peachtree) - Mitty Collier 24. You Hurt So Good (Peachtree) - Mitty Collier 25. It's Been a Change (Atlantic) - Solomon Burke 26. Detroit City (Atlantic) - Solomon Burke 27. Zombie (Rca Victor) - Johnny Fever 28. Oh Yeah! (Tico) - The Joe Cuba Sextet 29. Sock It to Me (Tico) - The Joe Cuba Sextet 30. The Train with the Rhumba Beat (Mercury) - Rusty Draper
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

12 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 651
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/Y97FSQPI/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/EeaYP
front and back cover:
https://www54.zippyshare.com/v/ss4J5kZN/file.html
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
What a wonderful collection of 45 !!
Looks extremely soulful, many thanks
Thank you for Vol 651
Thanks!
Thanks
One of my favorite things about these compilations are the great, unknown tracks (unknown to me, anyhow) by well known "one hit wonder" bands.
I was listening to an older volume of Do The 45! the other day. I heard this great track, checked to see who the artist was, and it was The Shadows of Night", which I had always known for the hit song, 'Gloria' and not much else. Then another great track that was new to me. Checked the artist on this one and it was "The Soul Survivors" ('Expressway To Your Heart').
So many bands with great material that slipped through the cracks. That is one of the greatest things about Do the 45!.
I can't believe that after 650 volumes (approx 20,000 tracks!!!) you keep coming up with such great material. This series continues to blow my mind. It's endlessly entertaining, and a great musical education as well.
Can't thank you enough.
Thanks a lot
Thanks Gorp for taking the time to write this. It means a lot to me.
I have to echo what gorp said. I have always had an appreciation for written and/or recorded history so in addition to the fact that I just love the music, you have put together an unbelievable collection that will hopefully still be here when we are all gone. Thank you.
Cheers Gyro!
Thank you Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Post a Comment