1. He's A Rebel - The Crystals 2. Spanish Harlem - Ben E. King 3. To Know Him Is To Love Him - The Teddy Bears 4. Under The Moon Of Love - Curtis Lee 5. Zip A Dee Doo Dah - Bob B. Soxx & the Blue Jeans 6. Puddin' N' Tain - The Alley Cats 7. Second Hand Love - Connie Francis 8. Every Breath I Take - Gene Pitney 9. When You Dance - Billy Storm 10. I Love How You Love Me - The Paris Sisters 11. You Took Advantage Of Me - The Blackwells 12. How Many Nights (How Many Days) - Bobby Sheen 13. Corinna Corinna - Ray Peterson 14. Uptown - The Crystals 15. Unchained Melody - The Teddy Bears 16. Some Of Your Lovin' - Johnny Nash 17. Little Did I Know - The Ducanes 18. Hey Memphis - LaVern Baker 19. I Really Do - Spector's Three 20. Bumbershoot - Phil Harvey (Phil Spector) 21. Hearts Of Stone - The Top Notes 22. Little Things Mean A Lot - The Teddy Bears 23. There's No Other Like My Baby - The Crystals 24. Where Can You Be - Tony & Joe 25. Na Ne No - Troy Shondell
...originally served by Gyro1966...

2 comments:
PHIL SPECTOR "The Anthology ’59-’62" - disc 1
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/hGhyVZwb#XQMImMAL4ej53yI0IVcxy8q0tuhjUryJBn_ujdIVDJQ
Thanks a lot for this.
Post a Comment