Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)trax:
1. Gotta Have Money (Abc) - Bobby Rush 2. Camel Walk (Abc) - Bobby Rush 3. This Little Girl of Mine (Atlantic) - Ray Charles & His Band 4. A Fool for You (Atlantic) - Ray Charles & His Band 5. I Got Loaded (Aladdin) - Peppermint Harris 6. It's You, Yes, It's You (Aladdin) - Peppermint Harris 7. I Done Got Over It (Mercury) - Fats Domino 8. I Left My Heart in San Francisco (Mercury) - Fats Domino 9. How Long Can This Go on (Duke) - Little Junior Parker 10. In the Dark (Duke) - Little Junior Parker 11. Hard Hands (Fania) - Ray Barretto 12. Love Beads (Fania) - Ray Barretto 13. My Baby Left Me Crying (Galaxy) - Clay Hammond 14. There's Gonna Be Some Changes (Galaxy) - Clay Hammond 15. Can't Tame Me (Big Sound) - The Benders 16. Got Me Down (Big Sound) - The Benders 17. If It's All the Same to You (Rebel) - The Bends 18. I Want You to Be My Boy (Roulette) - The Exciters 19. Tonght, Tonight (Roulette) - The Exciters 20. Putting the Best on the Outside (Calla) - Jean Wells 21. After Loving You (Calla) - Jean Wells 22. Sooner or Later (Imperial) - Jimmy McCracklin 23. Looking for a Woman (Imperial) - Jimmy McCracklin 24. No Money (Arc) - Little Willie Pollard 25. Baby Workout (Hit) - Leroy Jones 26. Fever (Mercury) - Sarah Vaughan 27. I Told Those Little White Lies (Mercury) - The Painted Ship 28. Frustration (Mercury) - The Painted Ship 29. Ladies Man (Arctic) - The Volcanos 30. Help Wanted (Arctic) - The Volcanos 31. Then He Kissed Me (Philles) - The Crystals
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 646
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www13.zippyshare.com/v/bJZcyZ8T/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/nSSRL
front and back cover:
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/uAjPhfQo/file.html
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 600:
gitit! no pw
https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/IWalMTEf/file.html
Thanks for another great collection. "Little White Lies" might be the snottiest, nastiest garage records ever!!!
Thanks for this new one
Thanks again. Love these.
Thank you!
Thank you for Vol 646
Thanks
Thanks for this amazing series! I need Vol 533 and 544 to have the entire series up to Current. Both links are non-working, could anyone help please?
pujwa,
your question may have more success in the current one …and now for something completely different!
@pujwa
here are 533 & 544:
https://www.imagenetz.de/cUkDk
cheers
Cheers Gyro!
Excellent collection.
Thank you.
Clunker Dunker.
Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Track # 29: The name of the song is "A Lady's Man" on Arctic - 125
Post a Comment