Australian Beat, R&B & Punk 1965-1967. More killer Aussie 60´s punk!!! 16 tracks, some of em wellknown from those "ugly things" comp...!!...Freak out with Vince Maloney Sect, Union, Blue Beats, Black Diamonds, Purple Hearts, Running Jumping Standing Still, Allusions, Throb, In-Sect, Flies, etc... Some of the best 60´s Punk EVER!trax:
1. No Good Without You - The Vince Maloney Sect 2. Thump - The Union 3. Gypsy Woman - The Allusions 4. She's Coming Home - The Blue Beats 5. Of Hopes And Dreams And Tombstones - The Purple Hearts 6. See The Way - The Black Diamonds 7. I Need You - The THROB 8. I'll Pass On By - The Flies 9. Don't Ask Me Why - Chris Hall & The Torquays 10. I Can See My Love - The In-Sect 11. She Does Everything For Me - Robbie Peters 12. Little Girl - The Running Jumping Standing Still 13. Fortune Teller - The THROB 14. This Life Of Mine - The Lost Souls 15. I'm Going Back - Machine Gun Kelly's Rejects 16. I Gotta Move - The Allusions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Before Birdmen Flew..." - Australian Beat, R&B & Punk 1965-1967 - Vol 2
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/db5xyIqR#_-u2XKde5yPxCR_4RQiK2OBds_rt37SsGCgRRC7IIsE
Thanks for this second volume.
Post a Comment