Thursday, 20 January 2022

"Do The 45!" Vol. 647 (2022)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1. Soothe Me (Stax) - Sam & Dave 2. I Can't Stand Up for Falling Down (Stax) - Sam & Dave 3. Push Me (Kent) - Lowell Fulsom 4. Tomorrow (Kent) - Lowell Fulsom 5. Write Me Baby, Please! (Columbia) - len and glen 6. Go Steady with Me (Columbia) - len and glen 7. All Around the World (Wing) - Titus Turner 8. Do You Know (Wing) - Titus Turner 9. Red Hot (Sun) - Billy "The Kid" Emerson 10. No Greater Love (Sun) - Billy "The Kid" Emerson 11. Since You Left Me Behind (Cherokee) - Larry Birdsong 12. Young and Fancy Free (Cherokee) - Larry Birdsong 13. Miss Marty (Imperial) - Ray Johnson 14. Lost in the Night (Imperial) - Ray Johnson 15. Oh Red! (Imperial) - Smiley Lewis 16. I Want to Be with Her (Imperial) - Smiley Lewis 17. I Want That (Columbia) - Crash Craddock 18. Yeah Yeah (Imperial) - Dave Barthlomew 19. People Are Talking (Imperial) - Dave Barthlomew 20. Alimony (Ace) - Frankie Ford with Huey Piano Smith & Orch. 21. Can't Tell My Heart (What to Do) (Ace) - Frankie Ford with Huey Piano Smith & Orch. 22. Big Boss Man (Paula) - Shirley 23. I'm an Evil Gal (Paula) - Shirley 24. The Cootie Snap (Twistime) - The Vocaleers 25. A Golden Tear (Twistine) - The Vocaleers 26. Hot Dog (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 27. Chili Beans (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 28. Ain't No Soul (In These Old Shoes) (Okeh) - Major Lance 29. I (Okeh) - Major Lance
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

11 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 647
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/Edy8njBp/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/zJWmK

front and back cover:
https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/ShlbMD1k/file.html

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 600:
gitit! no pw
https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/IWalMTEf/file.html

Aussie said...

thank youuuuuuuuuu

Roz said...

thanks a lot

dc_animal said...

Thanks!

des said...

Thank you for Vol 647

lemonflag said...

Thanks

YankeeBoy said...

As always, much appreciated. Thanks so much!

Little Bill said...

Thanks

zipper said...

Cheers Gyro!

Unknown said...

Kinda astounding how you can find the time to create all these editions. Thank you!

ELtel said...

Thank you Gyro.
cheers,ELtel