01 Everything is everything else 02 Too late 03 There is only now 04 Slipping away 05 Let go 06 The world looks different today 07 Looking up 08 The last hours of Aldous Huxley 09 Crooked smile 10 I dream of sleep 11 Dandy in aspic 12 (I've got them old) Microcosmic blues (again)
Monday, 13 July 2026
The Galileo 7 "There is only now" 2019
From humble beginnings as a DIY outlet for Allan Crockford’s songwriting ambitions The Galileo 7 has evolved into a powerhouse live act delivering lysergically-inclined technicolour garage-rock, Dandyish psychedelic pop, new-wave sparkle and that ever-present Medway and Kentish magic of former bands like The Prisoners. Allan now also joins Ian Button in a new project called The Penrose Web.

trax:
01 Everything is everything else 02 Too late 03 There is only now 04 Slipping away 05 Let go 06 The world looks different today 07 Looking up 08 The last hours of Aldous Huxley 09 Crooked smile 10 I dream of sleep 11 Dandy in aspic 12 (I've got them old) Microcosmic blues (again)
01 Everything is everything else 02 Too late 03 There is only now 04 Slipping away 05 Let go 06 The world looks different today 07 Looking up 08 The last hours of Aldous Huxley 09 Crooked smile 10 I dream of sleep 11 Dandy in aspic 12 (I've got them old) Microcosmic blues (again)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The Galileo 7 "There is only now" 2019
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/peAASRZQ#P-rRWxCh5m_Yc-HQzrKIuomvemBcENlMpHJHglg50ug
Thanks RYP! Catching up to last week's G7 posts after vacation.
Thanks
Post a Comment