Tuesday, 21 July 2026

"EXIT 9" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)

Powerful sixties garage that mixes plenty of uncomped bands along with some monsters all from the original 45’s! Greatness like The Heard, The Dovers, and The Lil’ Boys Blue. But also enjoy the unknown and uncomped 45’s here!

traxfromwax:
1. Hard On Me (Rickarby) - The Mustangs 2. Adventure Of Love (TK) - The Turks 3. Fire (TK) - The Turks 4. Distortions (Endeavor) - The Endeavors 5. Take My Hand (Orlyn) - The Fireflys 6. Stubborn Kind Of Fellow (Orlyn) - The Fireflys 7. The Way I Feel (Limelight) - Grant Higgins 8. Shame, Shame (Limelight) - Grant Higgins 9. Stay Out Of My Way (U-Doe) - The Glory Rhodes 10. I'm Gonna Change The World (U-Doe) - The Glory Rhodes 11. Does The Circus Ever Close? (DSP) - The Shandells 12. Tell Me (Kayden) - The Shags 13. I Can Only Give You Everything (Kayden) - The Bram Rigg Set 14. Take The Time Be Yourself (Kayden) - The Bram Rigg Set 15. She's Gone (Mirimar) - The Dovers 16. What Am I Going To Do (Mirimar) - The Dovers 17. I'm Not There (Bat Wing) - The Lil' Boys Blue 18. Take You Away (Bat Wing) - The Lil' Boys Blue 19. Every Second Of The Day (Art) - The Echoes 20. Wild Mother (Art) - The Echoes 21. Exit 9 (One Way) - The Heard 22. You're Gonna Miss Me (One Way) - The Heard 23. It's Not Like That (Twelve Hands) - The Scurvy Knaves 24. Gypsy Baby (Twelve Hands) - The Scurvy Knaves 25. C'mon Pretty Baby (Janie) - The Decades 26. Strange Worlds (Janie) - The Decades 27. There's Still Time (Yardbird) - The Starfires 28. Unchain My Heart (Yardbird) - The Starfires 29. Land Beyond The Moon (Mercury) - The Motions 30. I Can Dance (Mercury) - The Motions 31. Swinger (Hickory) - The Newbeats
...originally served by Gyro1966...

7 comments:

RYP said...

"EXIT 9" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/dXQSgJSS#aehTfK7CGzHPelZ3yoiH53C7kuC496diCt55mAs7EMA

pujwa said...

Thank you

pujwa said...

Thank you

Carlos Henrique Xavier Endo said...

Can't download this, dear friend

RYP said...

I tried it out and didn't find any problem. Please try it a few more times.

Carlos Henrique Xavier Endo said...

Thank you, brother. I will try once more.

pujwa said...

Thank you