Wednesday, 8 June 2022

Treat Her Right "Treat Her Right" 1988

"The first time I heard "I think She Likes Me", I couldn't get it out of my head for days. I searched the stores and finally found the cd and was amazed that every song had that effect on me...
...Bluesy rock at it's best. About as good as harmonica playin' gets, the vocals are perfect, a very reverby sound. I saw these guys open for Chris Isaac at The Bottom Line,NYC several years ago and most of the people never heard of Treat Her Right, but I knew every song and it was a great performance, I really didn't care about seeing Chris Issac after that. It's too bad these guys broke up. Their second album, "Tied to the Tracks" is just as good." - By Mr.Hardy (Winter Garden, Florida)

trax:
01 I Think She Likes Me 02 I Got a Gun 03 Everglades 04 Square 05 Trail of Tears 06 Jesus Everyday 07 You Don't Need Money 08 Don't Look Back 09 An Honest Job 10 Bringin' It All Back Home 11 Where Did All the Girls Come From?
...originally served by Monkey Flinging Poo...

5 comments:

RYP said...

Treat Her Right "Treat Her Right"
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/NKomhBJS#2ZDIOhHfvGbZM1Is7fmK-UBl0Yai2-9bmKuMPMoywkM

Randolph Carter said...

Thanks, RYP! This one's a real gem.

Patrick said...

These guys were great! This was their best album. But if you can find their anthology cd, it's a real gem. My take on this band is they sound like a blues version of The Doors. Their lead singer even sounds a little like Jim Morrison.

Mindy said...

Somewhere I have this on vinyl and it was well worn. Thanks for letting me re-hear it!

unitstructure said...

Thanks for the share from this great band.They really new how to turn their varied influences into something of their own I think.