We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Tuesday, 14 June 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

30 comments:
Sonny Rollins - Jazz & Blues Collection No 80
Atlas / Charly WIS CD 680 (France 1996)
Details on artwork (dates, places, musicians)
1. Solitude (9:18)
2. On Green Dolphin Street (13:51)
3. Without A Song (2:46)
4. Sonny Moon For Two (23:09)
5. Everything Happens To Me (9:39)
6. 52nd Street Theme (5:23)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/GujQE4D8/file.html
The Royal Guitar Ensemble – Golden Guitar
My LP = EMI / Regal SREG 2035 (U.K. 1967)
Channel 20 Sound
1. A1 Haunted Guitar (3:02)
2. A2 The Third Man Theme (2:36)
3. A3 La Playa (3:42)
4. A4 The Executioner Theme (2:24)
5. A5 Maria Elena (2:33)
6. A6 Apache (2:59)
7. B1 Romance D'Amour (2:52)
8. B2 Diamond Head (2:06)
9. B3 Solenzara (2:40)
10. B4 Vaya Con Dios (3:08)
11. B5 Carelia (2:06)
12. B6 Johnny Guitar (2:42)
Artwork Included (front, back, labels) (from Discogs)
https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/aGJ8EtKf/file.html
Jim Reeves – The Best Of Jim Reeves Vol. 1
My LP = RCA CAMDEN CDS 1135 (U.K. 1970)
Some copies of this UK release have “Sleeve Printed In England – Record Pressed In USA” rubber stamped on the back cover (see images)
1. A1 I Won't Forget You (2:01)
2. A2 Mexican Joe (2:37)
3. A3 There's A Heartache Following Me (2:03)
4. A4 Precious Memories (2:41)
5. A5 I'll Fly Away (2:37)
6. B1 Dear Hearts And Gentle People (2:08)
7. B2 Bottle, Take Effect (3:23)
8. B3 Til The End Of The World (1:43)
9. B4 Penny Candy (2:33)
10. B5 Stand At Your Window (2:46)
Artwork Included (front, back, labels)
https://www117.zippyshare.com/v/4qjCkUph/file.html
Continuing with the swarming of Bacharach-David's 'Walk On By'.
Walk On By (Vol.3)
https://we.tl/t-L6Z9I3ZGmU
Walk On By (Vol.4)
https://we.tl/t-zPcsskIOuf
Next Stop Is Vietnam 1961-2008
The most comprehensive anthology of music inspired by the Vietnam War ever released. Over 330 titles covering all facets of the war and its aftermath featuring ,The Doors, Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Bruce Springsteen, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Country Joe McDonald and dozens of other artists. Rarely heard documentary material including patriotic Public Service Announcements, field news reports and intercepted North Vietnamese radio transmissions of Jane Fonda and Hanoi Hannah.
https://www.bear-family.com/various-history-next-stop-is-vietnam-1961-2008-13-cd-deluxe-box-set.html
Track listing is here.
https://www.discogs.com/release/3844594-Various--Next-Stop-Is-Vietnam-The-War-On-Record-1961-2008
Discs 4 - 6
https://www.imagenetz.de/jBVNR
Old Asian Ballads 2
Some beautiful old tearjerkers from long, long ago in a land far, far away...
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e1oehfn2temr4ke/OAB2.rar/file
Billboard 1969 Part 25 (updated & remastered)
1. The Zombies - Imagine The Swan (S) (3:10)
2. The Zombies - Imagine The Swan (3:11)
3. The Zombies - Conversation Of Floral Street (S) (2:41)
4. The Zombies - Conversation Of Floral Street (2:45)
5. The Dells - I Can Sing A Rainbow / Love Is Blue (S) (3:24)
6. The Dells - I Can Sing A Rainbow / Love Is Blue (3:14)
7. The Dells - Hallelujah Baby (S) (2:51)
8. The Dells - Hallelujah Baby (2:51)
9. The Emotions - So I Can Love You (S) (2:51)
10. The Emotions - So I Can Love You (2:50)
11. The Emotions - Got To Be The Man (S) (2:47)
12. The Emotions - Got To Be The Man (2:48)
13. J.J. Jackson - But It's Alright (1:59)
14. J.J. Jackson - Ain't Too Proud To Beg (2:36)
15. Tom Jones - Love Me Tonight (S) (3:12)
16. Tom Jones - Love Me Tonight (3:13)
17. Tom Jones - Hide And Seek (S) (2:13)
18. Tom Jones - Hide And Seek (2:13)
19. Andy Kim - Baby I Love You (S) (2:55)
20. Andy Kim - Baby I Love You (2:58)
21. Andy Kim - Gee Girl (S) (2:57)
22. Andy Kim - Gee Girl (2:57)
@Hermann - Thanks for the Jap Mod comp!
Still looking for these two if anyone would like to share?
Various - Mods Music!! From Japanese Mods Scene
Pictus DLMD-2004 2007
The Scarlettes - Swinging Japan - The Neo-Mod Scene Tokyo Style
Various - Swinging Japan - The Neo-Mod Scene Tokyo Style
Acid Jazz 2015
Also! The In-Kraut Volumes 1-3 would be really great. I think I got them from here originally, but I have lost them.
Thanks!
23. Eddie Lovette - Too Experienced (S) (3:13)
24. Eddie Lovette - Too Experienced (3:13)
25. Eddie Lovette - You're My Girl (2:36)
26. Herbie Mann - Memphis Underground - Single Mix (2:54)
27. Herbie Mann - New Orleans (S) (2:07)
28. Herbie Mann - New Orleans (2:07)
29. Ola & The Janglers - Let's Dance (2:25)
30. Ola & The Janglers - What A Way To Die (3:03)
31. Oliver - Good Morning Starshine (S) (3:38)
32. Oliver - Good Morning Starshine (3:38)
33. Oliver - Can't You See (2:41)
34. Buck Owens - Johnny B. Goode (S) (2:21)
35. Buck Owens - Maybe If I Close My Eyes (It'll Go Away) (S) (2:25)
36. The Rascals - See - Single Mix (S) (4:39)
37. The Rascals - Away Away - Single Mix (S) (3:23)
38. Otis Redding - Love Man (2:17)
39. Otis Redding - I Can't Turn You Loose (2:40)
40. Merrilee Rush - Everyday Livin' Days (2:15)
41. Merrilee Rush - Your Loving Eyes Are Blind (3:03)
42. Nancy Sinatra - Here We Go Again (S) (3:11)
43. Nancy Sinatra - Memories (S) (3:44)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UA1mteNc3N-PDF1NlC-Rtd26d4btYkmp
pass: U13.06.22
West German, Austrian & Swiss Modern Jazz Vol. 07 (1972)
01 Bruno Spoerri - Sweetie Night (1972)
02 Kristian Schultze Set - Puls (1972)
03 Erich Kleinschuster Sextett - English Garden Walk (1972)
04 Out Of Focus - Climax (1972)
05 Wolfgang Dauner - Tuning Spread (1972)
06 Out Of Focus - Straight Ahead (1972)
07 Erich Kleinschuster Sextet + Leszek Zadlo - Saturn (1972)
08 Brainstorm - Thesen & Antithesen (1972)
09 Erich Kleinschuster Sextet + Leszek Zadlo - Whole Tone Dance (1972)
https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/07Omvhsk/file.html
West German, Austrian & Swiss Modern Jazz Vol. 08 (1972-1973)
01 Four For Jazz - Sunday Child (1972)
02 Michael Naura - Black Marlin (1973)
03 Klaus Doldinger - Abracadabra (1973)
04 Brainstorm - Affenzahn (1973)
05 Volker Kriegel - Electric Blue (1973)
06 Association P.C. - Frau Theunissen's Kegel (1973)
07 Et Cetera - Plumcake (1973)
08 Peter Herbolzheimer Rhythm Combination & Brass - Frog Dance (1973)
09 Spectrum - Lastic Plemon (1973)
10 Embryo - Dirge (1973)
11 Kristian Schultze Set - Recreation (1972)
https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/z39LUajE/file.html
West German, Austrian & Swiss Modern Jazz Vol. 09 (1973-1974)
01 Joe Haider Trio - Tante Nelly (1973)
02 Peter Herbolzheimer Rhythm Combination & Brass - Blue Dervish (1973)
03 Volker Kriegel Workshop Group - Electric Blue (Live Version, 1973)
04 Puppenhaus - Improvisationen (1973)
05 Orchester Erwin Lehn - Fünf Zu Vier (1974)
06 Volker Kriegel - Three Or Two In One (1973)
07 Out Of Focus - Y (1974)
08 Peter Herbolzheimer Rhythm Combination & Brass - Mr. Clean (1973)
https://www67.zippyshare.com/v/I9Sjt65J/file.html
zigzagwanderer said...
Hi all ,
I'll be unable to post anything over the next couple of weeks or so due to some health problems .
ZigZagWanderer, you will be missed. Hurry up and get well!
AND WITH 3
Big Joe Turner & Mike Bloomfield
FLATT & SCRUGGS Houston, TX, 1965
Santana & McLaughlin_1973-09-01
https://we.tl/t-Lfwe2o1vfe
Bucephalus
Here's two mixtapes/mix-cd's I made 6-7 years ago with old soft rock favs. I think they work out fine those hot summer days. And while you aksing, yes, Mick Fleetwood's solo version of "Walk A Thin Line" is much better than Fleetwood Mac's, it's a killer. By the way, doesn't the bass line on Hall and Oates "I Can't Go For That" sounds MUCH like The Doors "The Changeling"? Support the artists if you like them, if they still hanging around. Have a nice and groovy tuesday. Cheers.
VA - L.A. (Light Album) 40 Soft Rock Nuggets 1975-1982!
CD 1:
01. Archie James Cavanaugh - Take It Easy (1980)
02. Joe Egan - Back On the Road (1979)
03. Mark Gillespie - Traveller In The Night (1981)
04. Walter Egan - Magnet And Steel (1978)
05. The Tarney-Spencer Band - I Can Hear Love (1978)
06. Kalapana - What Do I Do (1975)
07. Boz Scaggs - Lowdown (1976)
08. Danny Kirwan - Wings of a Dove (1979)
09. Wings - Wino Junko (1976)
10. Mondo Rock - Chemistry (1981)
11. The Doobie Brothers - Losin' End (1976)
12. Cecilio and Kapono - Someday (1975)
13. Climax Blues Band - Couldn't Get It Right (1976)
14. Alessi - Driftin (1978)
15. Joe Vitale - Plantation Harbor (1982)
16. Steve Marrs - How Was I To Know (1982)
17. Ben Sidran - Feel Your Groove (1976)
18. Ned Dohenny - To Prove My Love (1979)
19. Jeremy Spencer - Cool Breeze (1979)
20. The Beach Boys - Angel Come Home (1979)
CD 2:
01. The Eagles - One Of These Nights (1975)
02. Terence Boylan - Don't Hang Up Those Dancing Shoes (1977)
03. The Bernie Leadon-Michael Georgiades Band - You're The Singer (1977)
04. Mark-Almond - Lonely People (1978)
05. Michael Franks - Monkey See-Monkey Do (1975)
06. Mick Fleetwood - Walk A Thin Line (1981)
07. Captain & Tennille - You Never Done It Like That (1978)
08. Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) (1981)
09. Debra Laws - How Long (1977)
10. Bob Bennett - Madness Dancing (1982)
11. Felix Cavaliere - Good To Have Love Back (1979)
12. Dwayne Ford - Lovin' And Losin' You (1981)
13. Bob Welch - Sentimental Lady (1977)
14. Donald Fagen - I.G.Y. (1982)
15. Cory Wells - Hard Times (1979)
16. Chilliwack - I Believe (1981)
17. Steely Dan - Haitian Divorce (1976)
18. Marty Balin - Hearts (1981)
19. Dan Peek - Divine Lady (1978)
20. Fleetwood Mac - Over My Head (1975)
https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/aofvBnFq/file.html
(both cd's are in the zip)
If someone is interested I post vol.2 tomorrow, soft rock favs from the same years.
Gaius said:
@zippy + Pete Townshend
On 'Deep End, live' we hear David Gilmore on guitar and John 'Rabbit' Bundrick on keys and Simon Phillips on drums (among others).
Pete Townshend's Deep End (UK) - Live 1986
https://www.imagenetz.de/7zsw8
(This is the 10 tracks version, as far as I know there was a DCD out too.)
Hello, I’m looking for X-Ray Music: A Blood & Fire Dub Directory if anyone can help please. Thanks
Hi Aaron. As Your record Shelf seems to be a bottomless pit, How about a mix of Southern Soul from the First half of the 70s that would fit the keep on truckin and Southern Rock Series?
for MR:
-- from one Replacements fan to another....
The Replacements - Boink! :
https://krakenfiles.com/view/IeQWagm9Mw/file.html
thanks to the original uploader...it saved me from converting my vinyl..plus there are EXTRA tracks!!
MH77
@320:
California Zephyr - California Zephyr (1976)
https://uptobox.com/j26pmzcstw1e
info: https://www.discogs.com/release/4798172-California-Zephyr-California-Zephyr
Buster - Buster (1977)
https://uptobox.com/nn6jdlj8kvs8
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/620014-Buster-Buster
Bijelo Dugme - Kad Bi' Bio Bijelo Dugme (1974)
https://uptobox.com/kdv1q80maqka
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/115440-Bijelo-Dugme-Kad-Bi-Bio-Bijelo-Dugme
@Tommy C
Here is the Blood And Fire compilation. :-)
VA - X-Ray Music, A Blood And Fire Dub Directory
https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/6RNNcleC/file.html
Many thanks
tads44 for
West German, Austrian & Swiss Modern Jazz
1666 :
clash for.
Delores Hall
1662 :
GGaiusaius for
Bjön J:son Lindh
Request:
-The Brooklyn Allstars – Jesus Loves Me-1967
-The Brooklyn Allstars – The Exciting Brooklyn Allstars -1968
-The Brooklyn Allstars – Too Close To Heaven -1972
@R-man
Nice that you mentioned it, actually I already has that Southern Soul project going on, besides a Surf project. Will put those mixtape-series out in some weeks. :-) Cheers.
The In Kraut series in downloadable (is that a word) at Butterboy's site
Andy W
Aaron Vincent, Thank you very much! I appreciate it
Zigzag
Get well, rest up, and come back when you're ready.
@ Bucephalus
Thank you for the Mike Bloomfied
Zippy
@ Gaius
Thank you fro the Pete Townshend Deep End Live
Much appreciated
Zippy
@ MH77
Thank you for the Replacements Boink. I miss the original lineup. RIP Bob Stinson. 1986 a great year for music. I remember the night they played on SNL.
Thank you
MR
ATTN - 14 JUNE 2022
Carrot Top said... Old Asian Ballads 2
Thanks. Did I miss Old Asian Ballads 1?
Cheers,
Mike M
Hello friends, I'm looking for Shoes On Ice from 1982. Anyone?
Dwight Yoakam
Cohorts I'm wanting to upgrade my Dwight Yoakam collection.
Hoping someone can assist or can point me in the right direction as to where I might find it on the www.
Regards
P
Post a Comment