We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Wednesday, 15 June 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

49 comments:
Hi Aaron, good t hear that you are working on a Southern Soul project. I am thinking O.V. Wright, Clarence Carter, Dobie Gray or Otis Clay. But I am sure you will come up with more cool stuff. Looking forward to it.
Jimmy Witherspoon - Jazz & Blues Collection No 81
Atlas / Charly WIS CD 681 (France 1996)
Details on artwork (dates, places, musicians)
1. Good Rockin Tonight (2:25)
2. When I Been Drinkin' (5:38)
3. Big Fine Girl (4:52)
4. No Rollin' Blues (5:30)
5. Ain't Nobody's Business (6:27)
6. Times Gettin Tougher Than Tough (3:36)
7. How Long (3:27)
8. Corrine, Corrina (3:23)
9. See See Rider (4:42)
10. Roll 'em Pete (4:28)
11. Everyday (2:47)
12. (I'm Gonna Move To The) Outskirts Of Town (3:48)
13. Kansas City (3:12)
14. Trouble In Mind (3:28)
15. St. Louis Blues (3:52)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://www26.zippyshare.com/v/DRmclnaO/file.html
Jim Reeves – Bimbo
Original LP = RCA VICTOR LPM 1410 (U.S.A. 1956) (mono)
My LP = RCA CAMDEN CDM 1080 (U.K. 1970) (mono)
1. Bimbo (2:47)
2. How Many (2:36)
3. Echo Bonita (2:46)
4. Where Does A Broken Heart Go (2:19)
5. Penny Candy (2:33)
6. Mexican Joe (2:37)
7. Then I'll Stop Loving You (2:22)
8. Drinking Tequila (2:43)
9. What Were You Doing Last Night (3:01)
10. Let Me Love You A Little (2:42)
Vinyl Rip - Artwork Included (front, back, labels)
https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/fbOHt4NS/file.html
Savoy Brown – Boogie Brothers Live In New York 1974
Madison Square Garden NYC – March 13, 1974
Kim Simmonds (guitar, vocals)
Stan Webb (guitar, vocals)
Miller Anderson (guitar, vocals)
Jim Leverton (bass)
Eric Dillon (drums)
One of the few live recordings by the Boogie Brothers lineup.
In 1971, Kim Simmonds “stole” Andy Silvester, Paul Raymond and Dave Bidwell from Stan Webb’s band Chicken Shack to include them in his new Savoy Brown lineup. Three years later, in 1974, it was Stan Webb’s turn to join Savoy Brown for their Boogie Brothers LP. But at that time, all three previously “stolen” musicians had left. Full circle!
Audience recording – for completists
1. Boogie Brothers (8:20)
2. Rock 'n' Roll Star (14:27)
3. My Love's Lying Down (11:45)
4. Wang Dang Doodle (15:19)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD, autographed pictures, poster)
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/nBEYjYLF/file.html
Next Stop Is Vietnam 1961-2008
The most comprehensive anthology of music inspired by the Vietnam War ever released. Over 330 titles covering all facets of the war and its aftermath featuring ,The Doors, Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Bruce Springsteen, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Country Joe McDonald and dozens of other artists. Rarely heard documentary material including patriotic Public Service Announcements, field news reports and intercepted North Vietnamese radio transmissions of Jane Fonda and Hanoi Hannah.
https://www.bear-family.com/various-history-next-stop-is-vietnam-1961-2008-13-cd-deluxe-box-set.html
Track listing is here.
https://www.discogs.com/release/3844594-Various--Next-Stop-Is-Vietnam-The-War-On-Record-1961-2008
Discs 7 - 9
https://www.imagenetz.de/g5iyv
Russell Morris
2014-Van Diemen's Land
At the beginning of May 2020, I posted Russell Morris' 2014 album Van Diemen's Land.
Today I was listening to it and found that the second half of Track 4 "Birdsville" is missing.
Here is the complete song for those who downloaded it all that time ago.
https://www.imagenetz.de/hTnws
Female folk duo The Other Years released their self-titled debut in 2018, and very good it was, too. Shame they never recorded a follow-up. If a rootsier First Aid Kit sounds like your thing, do check it out.
https://www.discogs.com/master/1443563-The-Other-Years-The-Other-Years
Enjoy here @320: https://krakenfiles.com/view/68U0GaGolV/file.html
West German, Austrian & Swiss Modern Jazz Vol. 10 (1974-1975)
01 Orchester Erwin Lehn - Fünf Zu Vier (1974)
02 Jazztrack - Nasca (1975)
03 Rolf Kühn Group - Made In Spain (1974)
04 Magog - Der Bachstelzer (1974)
05 Joachim Kühn - Bed Stories (1975)
06 Missus Beastly - Geisha (1974)
07 Hans Koller - Kunstkopfindianer (1974)
08 Toto Blanke - Intermission (1975)
09 Joachim Kühn - Zoom Pts. 1 & 2 (1974)
10 Missus Beastly - Julia (1974)
11 Joachim Kühn - Black Tears (1974)
https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/KTiOR07f/file.html
West German, Austrian & Swiss Modern Jazz Vol. 11 (1975-1976)
01 Klaus Weiss - Cross Over (1975)
02 Sigi Busch - Did You See My Glasseye (1975)
03 Jazztrack - Wake Up (1975)
04 Release Music Orchestra - Garuda (1975)
05 Rolf Kühn - Uncle Archibald (1975)
06 Missus Beastly - Miles All Along The Watchtower (1976)
07 Rolf Kühn - Total Space (1975)
08 Joachim Kühn - Hip Elegy In Kingsize (1975)
09 Klaus Weiss - The Bitches Circle (1975)
10 Michael Naura - Vanessa (1975)
https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/2mQLQUSU/file.html
West German, Austrian & Swiss Modern Jazz Vol. 12 (1976- 1977)
01 Virgo - Henryk’s Trick (1976)
02 Wolfgang Schlüter Combo - Thirst (1977)
03 Dieter Reith - Dark Green (1976)
04 Albert Mangelsdorff, Jaco Pastorius, Alphonse Mouzon - Ant Steps On An Elephant's Toe (1977)
05 Wolfgang Schlüter Combo - Consensus (1977)
06 Missus Beastly - La Plage De Patscha Menga (1976)
07 Embryo - Nina Kupenda (1976)
08 Albert Mangelsdorff, Jaco Pastorius, Alphonse Mouzon - Zores Mores (1977)
09 Wolfgang Schlüter Combo - Hangover (1977)
https://www99.zippyshare.com/v/TemFeKfm/file.html
Billboard 1969 Part 26 (updated & remastered)
1. Strawberry Alarm Clock - Good Morning Starshine (S) (2:22)
2. Strawberry Alarm Clock - Good Morning Starshine (2:22)
3. Strawberry Alarm Clock - Me And The Township (S) (3:23)
4. Strawberry Alarm Clock - Me And The Township (3:22)
5. The Temptations - Don't Let The Joneses Get You Down (4:40)
6. The Temptations - Since I've Lost You (2:39)
7. Vanilla Fudge - Some Velvet Morning (S) (7:37)
8. Vanilla Fudge - Some Velvet Morning (7:37)
9. Vanilla Fudge - People (S) (5:20)
10. Vanilla Fudge - People (5:21)
11. Hank Williams Jr. - Cajun Baby (S) (2:42)
12. Hank Williams Jr. - My Heart Won't Let Me Go (S) (2:15)
13. The Winstons - Color Him Father (S) (3:05)
14. The Winstons - Color Him Father (3:13)
15. The Winstons - Amen, Brother (S) (2:34)
16. The Winstons - Amen, Brother (2:34)
17. Herb Alpert - WIthout Her (3:21)
18. Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Sandbox (S) (3:24)
19. Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Sandbox (3:24)
20. Ed Ames - Son Of A Travelin' Man (S) (2:38)
21. Ed Ames - '2001' (S) (3:02)
22. Paul Anka - Sincerely (S) (2:38)
23. Paul Anka - Next Year (S) (3:13)
24. The Arbors - I Can't Quit Her / For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her (S) (3:15)
25. The Arbors - I Can't Quit Her / For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her (3:11)
26. The Arbors - Lovin' Tonight (Maybe Tonight) - Single Mix (3:16)
27. The Arbors - Lovin' Tonight (Maybe Tonight) - Album (S) (3:02)
28. Bee Gees - Tomorrow Tomorrow (S) (4:06)
29. Bee Gees - Tomorrow Tomorrow (4:02)
30. Bee Gees - Sun In My Morning (S) (2:56)
31. Bee Gees - Sun In My Morning (2:57)
32. Bee Gees - Tomorrow Tomorrow (S) (3:05)
33. Blood, Sweat & Tears - Spinning Wheel - Single Mix (2:42)
34. Blood, Sweat & Tears - More And More - Single Mix (2:42)
35. James Brown - The Popcorn (S) (3:04)
36. James Brown - The Chicken (S) (2:50)
37. The Bubble Puppy - If I Had A Reason (2:20)
38. The Bubble Puppy - Beginning (S) (3:52)
39. The Bubble Puppy - Beginning (3:59)
40. Jerry Butler - Moody Woman (S) (2:21)
41. Jerry Butler - Moody Woman (2:21)
42. Jerry Butler - Go Away, Find Yourself (S) (2:52)
43. Jerry Butler - Go Away, Find Yourself (2:52)
44. Sammy Davis, Jr. - I Have But One Life To Live (2:44)
45. Sammy Davis Jr. - The Goin's Great (S) (2:27)
46. Sammy Davis Jr. - The Goin's Great (2:27)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JInlLFTF5Q35sEvFMkPsEGaFLNIuaV3d
pass: U14.06.22
@Mike - Old Asian Ballads 1 was posted back around May 19th according to the date on the folder. So, give or take a day or two you should be able to find it.
Some Weird and Wonderful 60s Instrumentals
Big orchestras, tastefully arranged horns, space sounds, marimbas, vibraphones, cheesy organ, twangy guitar, too much reverb, virtuoso whistling, cheesy girl choruses, wordless soaring sopranos, exotic instruments, an enchanting and dreamy, yet groovin' and tasteful 60s beat...often all at the same time
Some serious and good, some weird and still good
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ef77mii793v89c3/WAWI.rar/file
And...Mellow 60s Guitar Instumentals
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jcdhogc7mn3uqo2/MGI.rar/file
For those quiet moments as the sun sets and you want a guitar combo with reverb set to 11 to set the mood.
Ever wondered what Satisfaction would have sounded like had Bob Dylan covered it?
Something like this.
TRITONS Satisfaction 1973 Italie Proto Prog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLpT7AdF8jA
Tritons ♫ With A Girl Like You (Italy 1973)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52poDkVxsfQ
TRITONS brown sugar (with lyrics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fkO8AswTgU
Ever wonder how the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah band would have covered ROCK ARUND THE CLOCK? Like this.
Tritons - Rock Around The Clock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwXP1V05YkQ&list=PL42pAz7PAwSf2BnOPQ2uF6kymbatjqY4E&index=3
Tritons - Sunny afternoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf-tSsWejcg&list=PL42pAz7PAwSf2BnOPQ2uF6kymbatjqY4E&index=7
Enjoy!
Hallo Ryp,
sag mal, ich hatte gestern ein Volumen der Keep On Chooglin mix-serie gepostet, aber du hast das offensichtlich nicht durchgelassen bzw. öffentlich gemacht.
Was war der grund? Zu viel self promotion? Scheisse?
Will es nur wissen... kannst mir ja mal privat schreiben......
gruss
reinhard
15 June 2022 at 10:20
Hallo reinhard,
ich habe gar kein Volumen der Keep On Chooglin mix-serie erhalten und es gibt keinen Grund sowas nicht durchzuwinken, außer Heavy Metal ; )
Versuche es also nochmal!
ps.: Deine e-mail Adresse habe ich allerdings aus Deinem Kommentar gelöscht um Dich vor massenweise Spam zu bewahren...
Here's the other two mixtapes I made with soft rock favs.
VA - L.A. (Another Light Album) 2! 40 More Soft Rock Nuggets 1975-1982
01. Bobby Caldwell - Coming Down From Love (1980)
02. Gary Wright - Lost In My Emotions (1977)
03. Randy Vanwarmer - All We Have Is Tonight (1980)
04. Jimmy Messina - Love Is Here (1979)
05. The Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky (1982)
06. Graham Nash - It's All Right (1980)
07. Kenny Rankin - Groovin' (1977)
08. Pages - If I Saw You Again (1978)
09. John Tropea - Cisco Disco (1975)
10. Mac Gayden - Sunfall (1976)
11. Firefall - Sweet And Sour (1978)
12. Kenny Vance - In Havana (1979)
13. Peter Frampton - The Crying Clown (1975)
14. Niteflyte - I Wonder (1979)
15. Paul Davis - One More Time For The Lonely (1981)
16. Robbie Dupree - Lonely Runner (1980)
17. Ray Parker, Jr. - Until The Morning Comes (1980)
18. Harvey Mason - Till You Take My Love (1977)
19. John Fischer - Nothin' In This World (1979)
20. Kenny Loggins - Whenever I Call You Friend (1978)
CD2:
01. Sneaker - Don't Let Me In (1981)
02. Robert Kraft - Just Another Notch On The Bedpost (1982)
03. Bob Weir - Hypnotize (1976)
04. Stephen Bishop - Everybody Needs Love (1978)
05. Walter Egan - Won't You Say You Will (1977)
06. Bee Gees - Love You Inside Out (1979)
07. Ambrosia - Biggest Part Of Me (1980)
08. Les Dudek - Old Judge Jones (1977)
09. Eddie Money - Maybe I'm A Fool (1978)
10. Michael Mcdonald - No Such Luck (1982)
11. Crosby, Stills & Nash - Shadow Captain (1977)
12. Orleans - Dance With Me (1975)
13. John Stewart - Hollywood Dreams (1980)
14. Billy Frazier & Friends - Billy Who (1980)
15. Gino Vannelli - Gettin' High (1975)
17. Peter Green - Slabo Day (1979)
18. David Pomeranz - Ask Me To Say, I Do And I Will (1980)
19. Far Cry - The Hits Just Keep On Comin (1980)
20. Glen Campbell - Houston (I'm Comin' To See You) (1976)
https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/PTownXk3/file.html
some recent thrift store finds.............enjoy
Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen - Live From Deep In The Heart Of Texas ( 1974 ) ( vinyl rip wav )
https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/9Fgfqrex/file.html
Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen - Tales From The Ozone ( 1975 ) ( vinyl rip wav )
https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/fu8IgsUr/file.html
Genesis - In The Begining ( 1968 ) ( vinyl rip wav ) ( not the english "Prog Rock" band )
https://www45.zippyshare.com/v/3teF3vwA/file.html
wondering if somone could share the King Hillbilly comps from cactus records? think there are 6 vols. thanks for any help.
@Mike
Sorry, occurred to me that this would be much, much easier than searching around on comments sections Here it is.
Old Asian Ballads 1
https://www.mediafire.com/file/g9jbeb8ikxud8w8/Old_Asian_Ballads_1.rar/file
Many thanks
tads44 for
West German, Austrian & Swiss Modern Jazz
1627:
clash for
Donal Leace
1641:
ggorfitorfit for
Lenny Breau
1655:
Searnav for
The Radha Krsna Temple
Request:
-Jo Grinage – Mother's Love Song ( 1971 )
-Kisa Magnusson– Blues Eyes ( 1974 )
-Mainstream & Kisa Magnusson– Aquarium Live No. 2 ( 1976 )
Gaius said:
Some excellent produced Swedish New Wave, this is:
Virna Lindt [aka Kristina Lindell, Sweden) - Play-Record 1985
https://www.imagenetz.de/nEvmx
AND WITH 4
Johnny Watson & Larry Williams - Two for the Price of One [1967]
Jorma Kaukonen & Jack Casady
Keith Emerson ,Glenn Hughes, Marc Bonilla
https://we.tl/t-xg8G90qD3l
Bucephalus
@Gaius
Thanks for Virna Lindt, much appreciated!
Here's one of your Brooklyn All-Stars requests from yesterday:
Brooklyn Allstars - Too Close To Heaven [Nashboro 7114] (1972)
https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/BXsXHb0h/file.html
(I'd love to see the other two myself!)
@Aaron, Thanks for these mix tapes.
I kinda like listening to stuff I probably would normally pass up.
Get's me somewhat out of my musical comfort zone.
Discovering new bands and artists always is a treat.
It is a shot in the dark but if anyone has Gene Clark - Roadmaster Japanese SHM-CD UICY-75898 and could share, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Walter Jaobs, I have it but I think it is still sealed. If so, I won't open it. If not, I'll post it.
Walter, it' OK - I'll rip it and post it in the next few days.
@320:
Rod Hart - Breakeroo! (1976)
https://uptobox.com/c50yopo957yb info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/1430724-Rod-Hart-Breakeroo
Ronnie Hawkins – The Hawk (1979)
https://uptobox.com/plwr5eu49rlz
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/356195-Ronnie-Hawkins-The-Hawk
Grit - Grit (1972)
https://uptobox.com/pqjn960p3av5
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/15663682-Grit-Grit
Fun or not. Bucephalus always doesn't care about the rules.
Three Tribute Albums in Flac.
VA - A Homage to Neu! (Cleopatra, 1998) [FLAC]
https://rapidgator.net/file/6ff8964096cc2dd4aa5da20e051d507b/VA_-_A_Homage_to_Neu!_(Cleopatra,_1998)_[FLAC].zip.html
VA - Another DAMNED Seattle Compilation [The Damned Tribute] (1991) [Flac]
https://rapidgator.net/file/01d2f263c0ab78542f16761dcbf18620/VA_-_Another_DAMNED_Seattle_Compilation_[The_Damned_Tribute]_(1991).zip.html
VA - It's A DAMNED DAMNED DAMNED World (1997) [Flac]
https://rapidgator.net/file/04f87061cc1451fc8e180837df92b0ed/VA_-_It's_A_DAMNED_DAMNED_DAMNED_World_1997_[NDN_Records_-_NDN_12,_Satellite_Records_-_SAT_70019].zip.html
Cheers, Andy T.
jane,
I can't find anything wrong! Bucephalus obeys all the rules!
I am indeed trying to not break the rules. I wonder, do you mean Sundays non-music post? Or have I posted anything too new? I sometimes have found an extra folder in a folder (like russian dolls)
Bucephalus
@philo
I totally agree with you, I also enjoyed that very much. :-)
Gitarzan
He's free as the breeze, He's always at ease.
He lives in the jungle And hangs by his knees,
as he swings through the trees Without a trapeeze, In his BVD's.
A-hoo hoo!
He's got a union card And he's practicin' hard To play the gitar.
Gon' be a big star, Yeah he's gonna go far, An' carry moonbeams home in a jar!
He ordered Chet's guitar course COD, Makes A&E an' he's workin' on B.
Digs C&W&R&B an' an' me an' a chimpanzee Agree that one day soon he'll be, A celebrity.
Get it!
repeat 4 times
OWWWWWWWWW!
Gitarzan!
He's a gitar man!
He's all you can stand, Give him a hand, Gitarzan!
(Tarzan yell)
[Coughing]
"He's gotta girl named Jane, With no last name.
Kinda homely and plain, But he loves her just the same."
'Cause she kindles a flame, And it drives him insane, When he hears her sing.
She really does her thing.
It's her claim to fame, Come on, sing one Jane: Baby, baby, Whaooooo Baby!
[Scatting]
Whaooooo Baby!
How 'bout that, Lets here it for Jane!
Thank ya' folks.
Well, they gotta pet monkey, He likes to get drunky, And sing boogie woogie, And it sounds real funky, Come on, yo' time, boy, Sing one monkey, Here we go.
Monkey grunts.
Lets here it for the monkey!
Whooooo!
(He He He He)
On Saturday night they need some excitement, Jane gets right and the monkey gets tight, And their voices unite, in the pale moon light, And it sounds alright, yeah, it's dynamite, It's outta sight.
Let's hear it, right nnnnnnnnow!
[Gitarzan, Jane, and monkey all together]
[Jane:]
Shut up baby, I'm tryin' to sing!
Get it!
Get it!
Get it!
Get it!
Owwwwwww!
Gitarzan!
And his jungle band!
They're all you can stand,
Give 'em a hand, Gitarzan!
[repeats once while fading]
RYP,
Four albums are the new rules? (two in one folder+two others).
It does not matter. *It must be a game.
Here's a fairly rare collection of local recordings, featuring a track that eventually found it's way onto a Hillbillies in Hell compilation:
Caprock Classics - Historic country sounds from Big Spring, Texas: 1958-1960
"The guiding light was Hank Harral (1913-1985) an established country singer who began performing at 15 on radio stations in Amarillo. After a spell in Clovis, New Mexico, he moved to Lubbock, where he formed his own band, Hank Harral and the Plains Riders. They recorded six sides in 1947, and the following year, Harral performed with his new band, The Palomino Cowhands, while continuing to develop his career in management and announcing on radio. After joining station KHEM in Big Spring, Harral founded Caprock, but he continued to work in radio until his death. The label, which took it's name from the local Caprock foothills, recorded at Ben and Dina Halls' High Fidelity House Studio in Big Spring. Harral launched the imprint as a vehicle for his own work, but he was then approached by many other performers, as few recording facilities were available in the area, particularly ones owned by a supportive fellow artist. Notable backing artists included Weldon Meyrick on lead and steel guitars, Red Meyrick on rhythm guitar and Dina Hall on bass guitar.
Among Texas artists on the Caprock label was Dixie Rogers, who, while still in high school, wrote her own music and recorded six songs, including the delightful When The Frost Is On The Punkin, I Will Miss You, Our First Date, and World of Broken Hearts.
Another Texas artist, who recorded six songs for the Caprock label, was Hoyle Nix, a protégé and friend of western swing legend Bob Wills. Nix's Caprock recordings included the celebrated Big Ball's In Cowtown, probably the best-known song in the label's output. Hoyle Nix and his West Texas Cowboys included guitarist Eldon Shamblin, who had performed with Bob Wills for many years. Harral also recorded fellow rockabilly musician Durwood Haddock, whose sole offering, in 1958, was under the name Durwood Daly."
1 HANK HARRAL - Fabulous Oklahoma
2 HANK HARRAL - (There’s A) Picture In My Heart
3 DIXIE ROGERS - I Will Miss You
4 DIXIE ROGERS - What Then Will You Say
5 HANK HARRAL - Hellbound Train
6 HANK HARRAL - The DJ Blues
7 HANK HARRAL - Tank Town Boogie
8 HANK HARRAL - Sweet Memory
9 DIXIE ROGERS - When The Frost Is On The Punkin
10 DIXIE ROGERS - Our First Date
11 JIMMY HAGGETT - All I Have Is Love
12 JIMMY HAGGETT - Without You
13 DURWOOD DALY - That’s The Way It Goes
14 HOYLE NIX - Bill Ball’s In Cowtown
15 HOYLE NIX - Summer Ridge Drive
16 ACE BALL - I’ve Lost Again
17 JACK TATE - Casanova
18 JACK TATE - Maybe I Won’t Need You Any More
19 DIXIE ROGERS - Only You
20 DIXIE ROGERS - World Of Broken Hearts
21 JIMMIE SIMPSON - I’m An Oilfield Boy
22 JIMMIE SIMPSON - Breaker Of My Heart
23 HANK HARRAL - Oklahoma Land
24 HANK HARRAL - (I’ve Got A) Mortgage On Your Heart
25 ROY NEW - Blue Tomorrow
26 MAX ALEXANDER - Little Rome
27 MAX ALEXANDER - Rock, Rock, Rock Everybody
28 JACK MOORE - Here Comes That Dream Again
29 JACK MOORE - Tell Me Why
Presented in 320, enjoy! https://www.imagenetz.de/G9Urd
Also, check your collections folks! the only missing releases from Caprock are catalogue #'s 103, 105, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, and possibly 123 (less than two dozen releases, after all.)
@ g8rrick
As no-one else has come forward to give you a source for Dwight Yoakam, I'm going to be predictable.
https://myzuka.club/Artist/53584/Dwight-Yoakam/Albums
Set your browser to translate and download one track at a time.
One advantage of downloading from Myzuka is that it puts all those pesky tribute albums in the performer search, so all those difficult to find, otherwise unavailable tracks can be downloaded to use as bonus tracks or, as I do, in "bits & pieces" albums.
G.
Ignore Jane Ryp She's Giving Uncle Gil Stick At The Moment On His Site
Thanks Searnav, I appreciate you checking and your offer to rip and post!
@Ramone666
Many thanks for THE OTHER YEARS. Lovely stuff.
@Carrot Top:
Thanks for your compilation of 60's instrumentals. I'm a lover of library music from the 60's and 70's, and I also enjoy some exotica, "space age pop" and film soundtracks from that era. So I already had a lot of the tracks. But there were a few artists and titles I didn't recognize. I'm looking forward to hearing them.
/Jumpstart
Would anyone have any Garrett Mason to share? Talking about the Canadian Blues Artist! I have been unable to purchase any of his recordings.Garrett is to me is the
most underrated guitar player alive in my opinion. Thanks!
Lil'DC
Sorry RYP! I forgot to share this clip in my post. Hope everyone enjoys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU1bsX8yvQ0
Lil'DC
ATTN - 15 JUNE 2022
Carrot Top said...
@Mike - Old Asian Ballads 1 was posted back around May 19th according to the date on the folder. So, give or take a day or two you should be able to find it.
You were right
Posted on 19 May
Thanks,
Mike M
if it happened, accident not intentional! many years of stuff, sticking keys,
overtiredness,
Only want happy people not anger.
Bucephalus
Orchestra Baobab
Tribute To Ndiouga Dieng Lyrics (English Translations)
FOULO
I love you I love you my love
even sitting down I think only of you
all the beauty of a pretty woman is seen in you
Your beauty is rare and special
the day when you told me: I love you
I did not sleep that night
The day of our meeting is unforgettable
the day when you embraced me, if I think about it I am on cloud nine
if I don't see you I cannot keep still, cannot drink, eat or sleep
I told you that I love you
oh my love
in my sleep I dream only of you, seeing you smile with your pretty white teeth
I am telling you all this so that you do not betray me, betrayal is not good
Even if you left me, I would never stop thinking of you
every morning on waking up I think only of you and cry.
This is a gift.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJa5Ch0O4BI
Bucephalus
I think it becomes a bit of a kindergarten when users try to blame other users for breaking the forum's rules, when they accidentally posted a link or an album too much unintentionally. Especially a loyal user who knows the rules very well. It makes a difference, I think, when someone insists on putting up five or six albums regularly, or putting out thirty pieces. As far as I know, it's just our R'N'R-Steve who did a real piano tramp a couple of weeks ago, it's unclear why he did it though.
@BigGray
Thanks for the heads up re dwight yoakam
Seems like Jane's real name is Karen LOL..
Post a Comment