It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:1 Am I Black Enough for You (Philadelphia International) - Billy Paul 2 I'm Gonna Make It This Time (Philadelphia International) - Billy Paul 3 Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing (Tamla) - Stevie Wonder 4 Blame It on the Sun (Tamla) - Stevie Wonder 5 That's the Way I Like It (T.K.) - K.C. & the Sunshine Band 6 What Makes You Happy (T.K.) - K.C. & the Sunshine Band 7 Never, Never Gonna Give Ya Up (20th Century) - Barry White 8 No, I'm Never Gonna Give Ya Up (20th Century) - Barry White 9 Summer Breeze (Part 1) (T Neck) - The Isley Brothers 10 Summer Breeze (Part 2) (T Neck) - The Isley Brothers 11 Love Rollercoaster (Mercury) - The Ohio Players 12 It's All Over (Mercury) - The Ohio Players 13 Express (Roadshow) - B. T. Express 14 Express (Disco Mix) (Roadshow) - B. T. Express 15 I Wish (Tamla) - Stevie Wonder 16 You and I (Tamla) - Stevie Wonder 17 Magic Carpet Ride (Philadelphia International) - Billy Paul 18 Love Buddies (Philadelphia International) - Billy Paul 19 Getting It Out of My System (Stereo) (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 20 Proud Mary (Stereo) (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 21 Heart of Gold (Atco) - Betty Lavette 22 You'll Wake Up Wiser (Atco) - Betty Lavette
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

9 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 687
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/YWqjlQ2T/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/ufxty
front and back cover:
https://www34.zippyshare.com/v/RgW2ihIi/file.html
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
Even more fun - thanks a lot
Thank you for Vol 687
Thanks
thank you!
Thank you Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Thanks for volume 687!
Thank you!
Cheers Gyro!
Post a Comment