trax:01 - Come On Little Mama - Ray Harris 02 - Where'd You Stay Last Nite - Ray Harris 03 - Ten Cats Down - Miller Sisters 04 - Finders Keepers - Miller Sisters 05 - Take And Give - Slim Rhodes & Sandy Brooks 06 - Do What I Do - Slim Rhodes & Sandy Brooks 07 - Shoobie Oobie - Roscoe Gordon 08 - Cheese And Crackers - Roscoe Gordon 09 - There You Go - Johnny Cash 10 - Train Of Love - Johnny Cash 11 - Crazy Arms - Jerry Lee Lewis 12 - End Of The Road - Jerry Lee Lewis 13 - Flyin' Saucers Rock & Roll - Billy Riley 14 - I Want You Baby - Billy Riley 15 - Matchbox - Carl Perkins 16 - Your True Love - Carl Perkins 17 - Feelin' Low - Ernie Chaffin 18 - Lonesome For My Baby - Ernie Chaffin 19 - Restless - Sonny Burgess 20 - Ain't Got A Thing - Sonny Burgess 21 - I'll Be Around - Glenn Honeycutt 22 - I'll Wait Forever - Glenn Honeycutt 23 - Sweet And Easy - Roy Orbison 24 - Devil Doll - Roy Orbison

3 comments:
"From The Vaults" The Complete Sun Singles, Vol. 2 /disc 3
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/kTBiEaRK#yjmy0QlmILjZvh2n6RN7xcbJfmWWox-iyEZNhVzpVOA
Thanks RYP!
Thanks
Post a Comment