Thursday, 2 June 2022

…and now for something completely different! 1704 - 2022

These arrogant fucking politicians, warlords and religious don't give a fuck about us, they only pretend! Go to hell! They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! It is to cry for! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

33 comments:

BigGray said...

Australian [and some New Zealand] Bands - The 2000s

Angus & Julia Stone

Part 5 of 5

2015-Spotify Sessions
https://www.imagenetz.de/fwkNf

Stay With Me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2JqsNI404k
Honey Bones - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29uruM5-VYo

01 - Stay With Me - Angus & Julia Stone
02 - All This Love - Angus & Julia Stone
03 - Little Whiskey - Angus & Julia Stone
04 - Heart Beats Slow - Angus & Julia Stone

2016-Honey Bones [Angus] [Thank you to Gaius]

01 - Marinade - Dope Lemon
02 - Uptown Folks - Dope Lemon
03 - Fuck Things Up - Dope Lemon
04 - Coyote - Dope Lemon
05 - How Many Times - Dope Lemon
06 - Stonecutters - Dope Lemon
07 - Honey Bones - Dope Lemon
08 - The Way You Do - Dope Lemon
09 - Won't Let You Go - Dope Lemon
10 - Best Girl - Dope Lemon
12 - Broken Brights - Dope Lemon

2017-Hounds Tooth EP [Angus] [Thank you to Gaius]

01 - Home Soon - Angus Stone & Dope Lemon
02 - Neon Lights - Angus Stone & Dope Lemon
03 - Hounds Tooth - Angus Stone & Dope Lemon
04 - Lovers Left to Die - Angus Stone & Dope Lemon
05 - Where Do You Go - Angus Stone & Dope Lemon

2017-Snow
https://www.imagenetz.de/d3eKA

Snow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFwcHebGZU0

01 - Snow - Angus & Julia Stone
02 - Oakwood - Angus & Julia Stone
03 - Chateau - Angus & Julia Stone
04 - Cellar Door - Angus & Julia Stone
05 - Sleep Alone - Angus & Julia Stone
06 - Make It Out Alive - Angus & Julia Stone
07 - Who Do You Think You Are - Angus & Julia Stone
08 - Nothing Else - Angus & Julia Stone
09 - My House Your House - Angus & Julia Stone
10 - Bloodhound - Angus & Julia Stone
11 - Baudelaire - Angus & Julia Stone
12 - Sylvester Stallone - Angus & Julia Stone
13 - Durch die schweren Zeiten (MTV Unplugged 2, 2018] - Udo Lindenberg feat. Angus & Julia Stone [bonus]

2019-Smooth Big Cat [Angus] [Thank you to Gaius]
https://www.imagenetz.de/aPnAP

Smooth Big Cat - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPf0tfSseaw

01 - Hey You - Dope Lemon
02 - Salt & Pepper - Dope Lemon
03 - Hey Little Baby - Dope Lemon
04 - Lonely Boys Paradise - Dope Lemon
05 - Give Me Honey - Dope Lemon
06 - Dope & Smoke - Dope Lemon
07 - Smooth Big Cat - Dope Lemon
08 - The Midnight Slow - Dope Lemon
09 - Mechanical Bull - Dope Lemon
10 - Hey Man, Don't Look At Me Like That - Dope Lemon


2020-Twin EP [Julia]
2021-Everything Is Christmas [Julia]
2021-Life Is Strange
2021-Sixty Summers [Julia]

will be posted at the appropriate time.

Aaron Vincent said...

I made a mixtape some years ago with (mostly) soft covers of The Rolling Stones from the years 2000-2019. I don't remember if I shared It before, I don't think so. Maybe someone should like it. Hava groovy thursday. Cheers.

VA - It's Not Only Rock 'N' Roll!!! (The Soft & Groovy Sounds Of The Rolling Stones 2000-2019)

01 Lindsey Buckingham - She Smiled Sweetly (2011)
02 Sara Melson - No Expectations (2016)
03 Lonnie Jordan - Paint It Black (2007)
04 Jon Peter Lewis - Under My Thumb (2016)
05 Cowboy Junkies - Dead Flowers (2008)
06 Mercy B - Ruby Tuesday (2019)
07 Jane De Melo - Lady Jane (2019)
08 Carla Bruni - Miss You (2017)
09 Sun Soul Orchestra - Waiting On A Friend (2015)
10 Moonrock Slush - Beast Of Burden (2017)
11 Great Lake Swimmers - Before They Make Me Run (2011)
12 Los Colognes - Jumpin' Jack Flash (2016)
13 Trijntje Oosterhuis - Wild Horses (2005)
14 The Longshot - As Tears Go By (2018)
15 Lee Fields - Moonlight Mile (2012)
16 Lambchop - Backstreet Girl (2002)
17 Flora Martinez - Gimme Shelter (2016)
18 Cat Power - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (2000)
19 Ian Mcnabb - Memory Motel (2016)
20 Tegan Sara - Fool To Cry (2013)

https://www13.zippyshare.com/v/DW1YaSed/file.html

Searnav said...


Big Joe Williams - Jazz & Blues Collection No 68

Atlas / Charly WIS CD 668 (France 1996)

Details on artwork (dates, places, musicians)

1. Eula Mae (2:45)
2. King's Highway (2:27)
3. Baby Please Don't Go (3:25)
4. Baby Left Town (2:41)
5. Peach Orchard Mama (2:42)
6. Brother James (2:56)
7. Crawlin' King Snake (2:52)
8. Break 'em On Down (3:10)
9. Rootin' Ground Hog (3:01)
10. I Know You Gonna Miss Me (3:05)
11. Someday Baby (3:11)
12. Wild Cow Blues (3:17)
13. Highway 49 (3:14)
14. Going Back Home (2:57)
15. I'm Getting Wild About Her (2:44)
16. Stepfather Blues (3:08)
17. Meet Me Around The Corner (2:58)
18. Please Don't Go (2:50)

Artwork Included (front, back, CD)

https://www34.zippyshare.com/v/oGkVnAG3/file.html

Searnav said...


David Paquette And His International Trio - David Paquette And His International Trio

Beerendonck BR 99925 (The Netherlands 1986)

David Paquette (piano, vocals)
Brian Turnock (bass)
Sven Stahlberg (drums, tap dancing)

1. I Get The Blues When It Rains (4:45)
2. At A Georgia Meeting (3:05)
3. Here Is The Blues (4:34)
4. P.T.S. Boogie Woogie (3:19)
5. Exactly Like You (3:55)
6. I'm Alone Because I Love You (5:07)
7. Jealous (4:40)
8. Something (4:02)
9. Hustlin' And A-Bustlin' (2:59)
10. Honeysuckle Rose (3:39)

Vinyl Rip - Artwork Included (front, back, labels)

https://www47.zippyshare.com/v/GCGLuNYc/file.html

Searnav said...


Various Artists – The Panassié Sessions

Original LP = RCA Victor LPV 542 (USA 1967)

My LP = RCA 730.509 (France 1969)

Recorded 1938-1939

1. A1 Tommy Ladnier And Orchestra - Weary Blues (2:59)
2. A2 Tommy Ladnier And Orchestra - Really The Blues (3:33)
3. A3 Tommy Ladnier And Orchestra - When You And I Were Young, Maggie (2:39)
4. A4 Tommy Ladnier And Orchestra - Ja-Da (2:52)
5. A5 Milton ''Mezz'' Mezzrow - Revolutionary Blues (2:41)
6. A6 Milton ''Mezz'' Mezzrow - Comin' On With The Come On - Part 1 (3:25)
7. A7 Milton ''Mezz'' Mezzrow - Comin' On With The Come On - Part 2 (2:57)
8. A8 Frankie Newton And Orchestra - Rosetta (3:00)
9. B1 Messrow-Ladnier Quintet - Royal Garden Blues (3:06)
10. B2 Messrow-Ladnier Quintet - If You See Me Comin' (3:03)
11. B3 Messrow-Ladnier Quintet - Gettin' Together - Take 1 (2:49)
12. B4 Messrow-Ladnier Quintet - Gettin' Together - Take 2 (2:45)
13. B5 Messrow-Ladnier Quintet - Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None Of This Jelly Roll (2:54)
14. B6 Messrow-Ladnier Quintet - Everybody Loves My Baby (2:22)
15. B7 Frankie Newton And Orchestra - Who (3:09)
16. B8 Frankie Newton And Orchestra - The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise (3:12)

Artwork Included (USA and France fronts, backs, labels) (partly from Discogs, partly freshly scanned from my LP)

https://www117.zippyshare.com/v/dQSk9fUk/file.html

Ramone666 said...

@Bucephalus:
Here's the requested Killdozer plus another one I've got. Both @320 in one nifty zip file, enjoy!
Killdozer - For Ladies Only & Little Baby Buntin'.
https://krakenfiles.com/view/i6eLVFkvB2/file.html

Professor RnR said...

Billboard 1969 Part 13 (updated & remastered)
1. The Cowsills - Hair (S) (3:31)
2. The Cowsills - What Is Happy? (S) (2:27)
3. Dallas Frazier - The Conspiracy Of Homer Jones (3:16)
4. Dallas Frazier - Sundown Of My Mind (2:09)
5. The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing - Single Mix (2:54)
6. The Isley Brothers - Don't Give It Away - Single Mix (2:54)
7. The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing - Album (S) (2:44)
8. The Isley Brothers - Don't Give It Away - Album (S) (2:41)
9. The Mamas & The Papas - Move In A Little Closer, Baby (2:39)
10. The Mamas & The Papas - All For Me (1:52)
11. Paul Mauriat - Hey Jude (3:08)
12. Paul Mauriat - Those Were The Days (3:00)
13. MC5 - Kick Out The Jams - Single Version (S) (2:48)
14. MC5 - Motor City Is Burning - Single Mix (S) (5:57)
15. MC5 - Kick Out The Jams - Uncensored Album Version (S) (3:00)
16. Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Don't Give In To Him - Single Edit (2:22)
17. Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Could I (3:07)
18. Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Don't Give In To Him - Album (S) (2:31)
19. Rene & Rene - Las Cosas (2:18)
20. Rene & Rene - You Will Cry (3:11)

Professor RnR said...

21. Nancy Sinatra - God Knows I Love You (S) (3:10)
22. Nancy Sinatra - Just Bein' Plain Old Me (S) (3:37)
23. Red Skelton - The Pledge Of Allegiance (4:16)
24. Red Skelton - The Circus (2:18)
25. Diana Ross & The Supremes - I'll Try Something New (2:26)
26. Diana Ross & The Supremes & The Temptations - The Way You Do The Things You Do (1:43)
27. Nancy Wilson - You'd Better Go (S) (2:29)
28. Nancy Wilson - You'd Better Go (2:30)
29. Nancy Wilson - I'm Your Special Fool (2:15)
30. Bobby Womack - I Left My Heart In San Francisco (S) (2:15)
31. Bobby Womack - Love, The Time Is Now (S) (3:19)
32. Brenton Wood - A Change Is Gonna Come (S) (3:02)
33. Brenton Wood - Where Were You (S) (1:59)
34. Paul Anka - In The Still Of The Night (S) (2:42)
35. Paul Anka - Pickin' Up The Pieces (S) (3:37)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K3X5ORvjIdshT7S4FTKGJimYEEYh_7Q8
pass: U01.06.22

Gary Field said...

THURSDAY NIGHT VIDEO




THE KINKS - KRONOLOGY 2 (1966-1970)

Jan 66 - Dec 70
Shindig, Beat Beat Beat, A Whole Scene Going On, Late Night Line-Up, Top Of The Pops, Beat Club, Once More With Felix, Pop Goes The 60s, Jazz Bilzen Festival & Promo Films.

https://we.tl/t-533TJFaIAY



Bonus: ECHOES OF A WORLD (2018)

The Kinks’ 1968 album The Kinks Are the Village Green Preservation Society failed to chart on release but it went on to become one of the most influential and important works in rock. Now, more than 50 years later, THE KINKS – ECHOES OF THE WORLD takes a closer look at the album’s creation. Set to the context of the time, the musical documentary explores the secret of the album's enduring appeal and how it overcame its inauspicious start to become one of the best-loved albums of all time. Featuring new interviews with members Ray Davies, Dave Davies and Mick Avory, the program also includes songs from the album as well as classics like "You Really Got Me," "All Day and All of the Night," and "A Well Respected Man."

https://we.tl/t-FfLOay0Gpy










tads44 said...

Eastern European Modern Jazz Vol. 08 (1975)

01 Spisek Sześciu - Epitaphium (1975)
02 Spektar - Lisinski III (1975)
03 Klaus Lenz Modern Soul Big Band - Sisyphos (1975)
04 Csaba Deseő - Roof Dancer (1975)
05 Etc… - Touha (1975)
06 Impuls - Crystal Silence (1975)
07 Jazz Q - Tůň (Water Pool) (1975)
08 SBB - Sikorki (1975)
09 Zbigniew Namysłowski - Quiet Afternoon (1975)
10 Csaba Deseő - Für Kinder (1975)
11 B.P. Convention - Green Mood (1975)
12 SBB - Tydzień Z Szakalem (1975)

https://www77.zippyshare.com/v/qCO0cGkU/file.html


Eastern European Modern Jazz Vol. 09 (1975-1976)

01 Klaus Lenz Big Band - Blow Out (1976)
02 Anatoli Vapirov - Prelude (1976)
03 Jazz Celula - Filip Šamonil (1976)
04 Extra Ball - Hengelo, Almelo, Deventer (1976)
05 Martin Kratochvíl & Jazz Q - Konstelace (1976)
06 Impuls - Spirála (1976)
07 Fermáta - Svadba Na Medvedej Lúke (1976)
08 Combo FH - Horizontální Loučení (1976)
09 Spisek Sześciu - Pieprzem I Solą (1975)
10 Laboratorium - ABZ (1976)
11 Trio Karla Růžičky - V Zrcadle (1976)
12 Jan Ptaszyn Wróblewski - Szpunk (1976)
13 Etc... - Mlyn (1976)
14 B.P. Convention - Balkan Lullaby (1975)

https://www72.zippyshare.com/v/SzhLxxW4/file.html


Eastern European Modern Jazz Vol. 10 (1976-1977)

01 Marius Popp - Xybaba (1976)
02 Klaus Lenz Modern Soul Big Band - La Fiesta (1977)
03 Jazzový Orchestr Ceskoslovenského Rozhlasu - Ogarské Hry (1976)
04 Extra Ball - Narodziny (1976)
05 SHQ - Morning Of A Faun (1977)
06 Bergendy - Reciprok Akkordok (1976)
07 Świadectwo Dojrzałości - Ladaco (1977)
08 Laboratorium - Szalony Baca (1976)
09 Extra Ball - Taniec Maryny (1976)
10 Jazz Q - Slepej (1977)
11 Paul Weiner Quartet - Colinda P (1976)

https://www69.zippyshare.com/v/V1ewbaM0/file.html

Anonymous said...


gorfit says:

Buddy Rich 16
http://buddyrich.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_Rich
https://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Buddy_Rich.html

Buddy Rich - 2004 - Quiet Riot @flac

Buddy Rich - 1955 The Chronological Classics @320

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2ssatnjagib3obd/budric16.rar/file

Thanks to the original uploader

Andy T said...


zigzagwanderer said...


I will also post a wants list of boots that I don't yet have in the hope that one of the 120 plus weekly downloaders may be able to help .

I shall dig through my many boxes and hard drives and see what I've got, when you've posted your wants list.

Thanks so much for the Portobello Shuffle, can't find the cd anywhere, though it'll probably be in the last box I look in. Cheers, Andy x

Anonymous said...

69 2
BLIND FAITH 1969-08-16 - Santa Barbara, CA
Jimi Hendrix - Blue Window (Jam Sessions March 1969) (@320)
Zappa-1969.02.23-Rockpile-Toronto, Canada
https://we.tl/t-pQQxGLNfRE


Bucephalus

Anonymous said...

@Ramone666 thank-you. it will go in car rotation right away. From what I have read, this band played Really loud, but were great fun.

Bucephalus

Rock 'n' Roll Steve said...

@ Bucephalus -
I've got you covered on the Killdozer request, fam. I'll begin posting their discography tomorrow.
____________________________

Night Flight #11 of ? US Cable TV, 118 mins, 684mb
download: https://mega.nz/file/kIdnmYhS#ctW_wlgEuhUfG8yQr-jVh6y6rHVk9M_DX5pkCCK8fN0
____________________________

John Ussery - Ussery 1973
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/766448-John-Ussery-Ussery
320: https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/zHz0oUVt/file.html

Edgar Winter - Edgar Winter's White Trash 1971
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/92710-Edgar-Winters-White-Trash-Edgar-Winters-White-Trash
320: https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/kQ5eNJm9/file.html
flac: https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/5EU47GVP/file.html

White Chocolate (1973) - White Chocolate 1973
Attention Love/Arthur Lee fans: rock/funk band with bassist David Hull who went on to play on Arthur Lee's 'Vindicator' LP. Ripped yesterday from previously sealed, unplayed vinyl
info: https://www.discogs.com/release/5102684-White-Chocolate-White-Chocolate
320: https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/U8j67rW9/file.html
flac: https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/d1IM2ccu/file.html
____________________________

request: Does anyone have the self titled release by John Ussery's band Locomotive?
https://www.discogs.com/master/694996-Locomotive-Locomotive

Carrot Top said...

@sillybro

Regarding the name "Old-Timey". I think anything from "Olden-Times" is old-timey. It's just what I personally call the popular vocal tunes of that era. All the hillbilly stuff is old folk and whatnot to me...while still being old-timey, also.

I tried to give an adequate description, so I hope there wasn't any confusion. When I think jitterbug or charleston the first word I think of to describe it is "Old-Timey". It was the pop scene of the day. Sounds better than popular tunes.

Lady Gaga will one day be "Old-Timey". That is something to ponder.

I don't know. What would you call it?

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

Indie Dream Pop from the recent years:

Island (UK) - Feels like Air, 2018
https://www.imagenetz.de/bVK4D

And ProgRock from 'another Island' + band.

Island (Switzerland) - Pictures, 1977
https://www.imagenetz.de/HKych

(Don't confuse them)

Anonymous said...

@ Bucephalus

Thank you for the 69 2.

Best regards

Zippy

Quickxie said...

@Searnav

Many thanks for the live show with the original Byrds. There are not many shows with that setting around so it's much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

@Carrot Top
Lady Gaga
I would call it shit!

Ugly Bastard

jonder said...

Thanks Ramone666 for the Killdozzzer

Anonymous said...

I forget who wanted a repost of the Rory Gallagher brilliant outtakes, but I picked it up from the Pink Robert where there is far more than I can wrap my head around. http://www.pinkrobert.net/Taste.html


@Rock 'n' Roll Steve, I look forward to the other albums.
Bucephalus

sambgodot said...

Taking a sabbatical from posting, but I do have a request, if anyone can help, please.
JEFF BARRY - BRILL BUILDING STARS COMPLETE RECORDINGS 1959 -71
Thanks in advance

Music Of The Seventies said...

@320:

Freddy King - Live In Nancy
https://uptobox.com/b1om5x6fo2pf https://uptobox.com/x0dy5jpnd95w
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/788608-Freddy-King-Live-In-Nancy-1975-Vol-1

Ambergris - Ambergris! (1970)
https://uptobox.com/1iy2eg4rkyag
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/710644-Ambergris-Ambergris

Aaron Space - Aaron Space (1972)
https://uptobox.com/ipaezv0o4g6o
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/1459600-Aaron-Space-Aaron-Space

sillybro said...

@carrot top

I categorize Fred Astaire in my library as "Standards" or "show tunes". When I worked at a record store they had an "Easy Listening" section. A label I always disdained.

Hillbilly is always hillbilly no matter when it was recorded.

I guess to me "old-timey" denotes American folk music before recording technology. Before you could hear what somebody else was playing beyond your own physical location.

Obviously some people still played this kind of music decades after the availability of records and radio mixed everything up in the world. Roscoe Holcomb comes to mind.

I know I am overly semantic. But I appreciate living in a time when so many different kinds of music are readily available from all eras. This particular blog is a treasure.

Keep rockin'

Caradist said...

@ Rock 'n' Roll Steve

Locomotive - Locomotive (1969, O-Music 2013) @320

https://www.imagenetz.de/itfAa

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Any chance of Hank Ray "Ballads From The Badlands Of Hearts" upload again, please

Trish

Rhodb said...

Thanks Buce Phalus for the heads up on Rory Gallagher at Pink Robert. So much to choose from. Rory was the best guitarist in my opinion could play anything.

Well done Regards

Anonymous said...

I am going to be stuck in 1969 for a while, these are for you in case you don't have them, you can choose whether to post or not.
Although, in the spirit of Robin of Locksley or wikileaks I am not exactly opposed to rule-breaking, but, as I have had to tell all
nieces and nephews at one time or another... "We have got to stop... we're making your Mom and Dad angry... I'm going to get in trouble."
Since you have Sonics today here are the two I have.
6 songs various venues 14ktnt
https://we.tl/t-EWNAjPzM7B

P.S. Searnav always putting up nice byrds so much is also at pinkrobert.
untended site, megalinks, mostly flac but some dvd. Perhaps he can find some gems he has missed before now.
http://www.pinkrobert.net/

Bucephalus

BenAction said...

@Rock N Roll Steve: Thanks for the continuing NF!

RYP said...

Trish,
soon I will repost my 4 Hank Ray albums on the main page:
"Mainstream Death Country" 1993
"Countricide" 2000
"Ballads From The Badlands Of Hearts" 2005
"Barbeque Of Souls" 2008

Stay tuned!

Rob Kopp said...

@Gary Field: Thanks for this week's 2 Kinks films (and the one of last week as well)

Anonymous said...

Good mornin' RYP!
Look forward to the Hank Ray repost
Many thanks
Trish