Saturday, 18 June 2022

…and now for something completely different! 1720 - 2022

These arrogant fucking politicians, warlords and religious don't give a fuck about us, they only pretend! Go to hell! They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! It is to cry for! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

29 comments:

DooWopDaddyO said...





DUSTY GRAY & HIS ROUGH RIDIN' RAMBLERS (JUKE JOINT RECORDS SINGLE JJ 007)
https://www.imagenetz.de/ceBrf


Dusty Gray & His Rough Ridin' Ramblers - We Made It (Built For Speed BFS CD 003)
https://www.imagenetz.de/jYP5A


Lee Gocher & The Sundowners - Lover's Question (Foot Tapping Records FT 082)
https://www.imagenetz.de/kxWUT



Searnav said...


Clarence Brown - Jazz & Blues Collection No 83

Atlas / Charly WIS CD 683 (France 1996)

1. Pressure Cooker (4:18)
2. Frosty (6:09)
3. Gates Tune (6:20)
4. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again (2:19)
5. Louisianne (4:01)
6. Up Jumped The Devil (3:12)
7. The Dark End Of The Hallway (2:48)
8. Chicken Shift (4:12)
9. Take The "A" Train (3:41)
10. Honey Boy (5:49)
11. Boogie Woogie On St. Louis Blues (5:20)

Artwork Included (front, back, CD)

https://www11.zippyshare.com/v/PXWEZpDL/file.html

Searnav said...


Todd Rundgren – Back To The Bars

My original double LP = Bearsville 2BRX 6986 (USA 1978)

Disc 1

1. A1 Real Man (4:36)
2. A2 Love Of The Common Man (3:39)
3. A3 The Verb To Love (7:43)
4. A4 Love In Action (3:38)
5. A5 A Dream Goes On Forever (2:27)
6. B1 Sometimes I Don't Know What To Feel (4:12)
7. B2 The Range War (2:43)
8. B3 Black And White (4:44)
9. B4 The Last Ride (4:49)
10. B5 Cliché (3:51)
11. B6 Don't You Ever Learn (5:52)

Disc 2

12. C1 Never Never Land (1:00)
13. C2 Black Maria (5:34)
14. C3 Zen Archer (5:21)
15. C4 Medley - I'm So Proud-Ooh Ooh Baby-La La Means I Love You- I Saw The Light (10:51)
16. D1 It Wouldn't Have Made No Difference (4:28)
17. D2 Eastern Intrigue (6:00)
18. D3 Initiation (6:35)
19. D4 Couldn't Just Tell You (3:19)
20. D5 Hello It's Me (4:19)

Artwork Included (gatefold cover front, back, inside, inner sleeves, labels)

https://www61.zippyshare.com/v/gRpGsDfR/file.html

Anonymous said...

Saturday Swarms
Cine:
ARETHA FRANKLIN-1968-Concert_in_Stockholm (DVD)
Nina Simone Live At Montreux 1976

Swarms:
Louie Louie FilesLove That Louie, The
ode_to_billy_joe_pt3
Old Fool Compilation - Happy Feet
The Stars and Stripes Forever
THE KING KONG KITCHIE KI-ME-O VARIATIONS (01 Froggy Went a Courtin')
https://we.tl/t-aSR70u8kNK


Bucephalus

BigGray said...

And there's more where that came from.....

Good Morning Vietnam [3 CD]

Good Morning, Vietnam is a 1987 American war comedy film written by Mitch Markowitz and directed by Barry Levinson. Set in Saigon in 1965, during the Vietnam War, the film stars Robin Williams as a radio DJ on Armed Forces Radio Service, who proves hugely popular with the troops, but infuriates his superiors with what they call his "irreverent tendency". The story is loosely based on the experiences of AFRS radio DJ Adrian Cronauer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Morning,_Vietnam

https://www.discogs.com/release/9879484-Various-Good-Morning-Vietnam



https://www.imagenetz.de/aTbAD

Professor RnR said...

Billboard 1969 Part 29 (updated & remastered)
1. Roger Williams - Galveston (S) (2:09)
2. Roger Williams - Galveston (2:09)
3. Roger Williams - Mini Minuet (2:51)
4. The Beatles - The Ballad Of John And Yoko (S) (2:59)
5. The Beatles - Old Brown Shoe (S) (3:18)
6. Bobby Bland - Gotta Get To Know You - Single Edit (2:36)
7. Bobby Bland - Baby I'm On My Way - Single Edit (2:56)
8. Bobby Bland - Gotta Get To Know You - Album (S) (2:29)
9. Bobby Bland - Baby I'm On My Way - Album (S) (3:05)
10. James Brown - Mother Popcorn Part 1 (S) (3:18)
11. James Brown - Mother Popcorn Part 2 (S) (3:07)
12. Capt. Groovy & His Bubblegum Army - Capt. Groovy And His Bubblegum Army (3:05)
13. Capt. Groovy & His Bubblegum Army - Bubblegum March (2:23)
14. Roy Clark - Yesterday When I Was Young (S) (3:18)
15. Roy Clark - Just Another Man (S) (2:23)
16. The Delfonics - Funny Feeling (S) (2:24)
17. The Delfonics - My New Love (S) (2:48)
18. The Doors - Tell All The People (S) (3:27)
19. The Doors - Easy Ride (S) (2:41)
20. The Doors - Tell All the People - Promo (3:10)

Professor RnR said...

21. Charles Randolph Grean Sounde - Quentin's Theme (S) (2:01)
22. Charles Randolph Grean Sounde - Quentin's Theme (2:01)
23. Charles Randolph Grean Sounde - #1 At The "Blue Whale" (2:33)
24. The Intruders - Lollipop (I Like You) (2:56)
25. The Intruders - Don't Give Your Love Away (Don't Be A Fool) (2:12)
26. Kane's Cousins - Take Your Love (And Shove It) (2:18)
27. Kane's Cousins - Support Your Local Bands (2:53)
28. Frankie Laine - Dammit Isn't God's Last Name (S) (3:14)
29. Frankie Laine - Dammit Isn't God's Last Name (3:11)
30. Frankie Laine - Fresh Out Of Tears (2:19)
31. The Peppermint Rainbow - Don't Wake Me Up In The Morning Michael - Single Mix (S) (2:35)
32. The Peppermint Rainbow - Rosemary (S) (3:16)
33. Frankie Valli - The Girl I'll Never Know (Angels Never Fly This Low) (3:39)
34. Frankie Valli - A Face Without A Name (4:11)
35. Vik Venus - Moonflight (3:00)
36. Vik Venus - Everybody's On Strike (2:57)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vyNJZm9OCUGcSUJ2P_kX199kGQbifXGw
pass: U17.06.22

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

RYP have fancy holidays in the sun.

Here's some Southern Rock from a band who comes of the southern part of their country. From Karlshamn, Sweden, a seaport at the Baltic Sea:

Rebelene - In the Middle of Nowhere, 1993
https://www.imagenetz.de/uCs9V

(Their one and only album)

clash said...

Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 22 45’s

George Torrence And The Naturals - (Mama Come Quick, And Bring Your) Lickin' Stick/So Long Goodbye 7" (1967)
https://www.discogs.com/George-Torrence-And-The-Naturals-Lickin-Stick-So-Long-Goodbye/release/1218285

Etta James - All The Way Down/Lay Back Daddy 7" (1973)
http://www.45cat.com/record/2124us

Dixie Hummingbirds - Bedside Of A Neighbor/Our Father's Children 7" (1962)
https://www.discogs.com/Dixie-Hummingbirds-Bedside-Of-A-Neighbor-Our-Fathers-Children/release/6999334

Donald Jacob - Cropduster/I Thought I Had Everything 7" (1983)
https://www.discogs.com/Donald-Jacob-Cropduster-I-Thought-I-Had-Everything/release/2467229

Al Green - Full Of Fire/Could I Be The One 7" (1976)
http://www.45cat.com/record/5n2300

James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing/Release The Pressure 7" (1976)
http://www.45cat.com/record/pd14326

The O'Jays - I'll Be Sweeter Tomorrow/I Dig Your Act 7" (1967)
http://www.45cat.com/record/us-x771932

The Kingsmen - If I Need Someone/Grass Is Green 7" (1966)
http://www.45cat.com/record/wnd1137

Little Esther Phillips - It's Too Soon To Know/You're The Reason I'm Living 7" (1964)
http://www.45cat.com/record/452251

Creative Funk - Ready Made Family/Funk Power 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/Creative-Funk-Ready-Made-Family-Funk-Power/release/2177894

Sky - Skyjackin'/Skyjackin' Pt. 2 7" !975)
https://www.discogs.com/Sky-Skyjackin/release/949393

The Fatback Band - Street Dance/Goin' To See My Baby 7" (1973)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Fatback-Band-Street-Dance-Goin-To-See-My-Baby/release/1078900

The Monks - The Tramp/My Marie 7" (1974)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Monks-The-Tramp/release/9176370

Joe Quarterman & Free Soul - This Girl Of Mine (She's Good To Me)/I Feel Like This 7" (1973)
http://www.45cat.com/record/nc191850us

The Turbans ‎- When You Dance/Let Me Show You (Around My Heart) 7" )1955)
http://www.45cat.com/record/h458

All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/G3W7Ei9j/file.html

clash said...

RYP- Sounds like a great time. Enjoy!

Music Of The Seventies said...

@320:

Black Sheep - Encouraging Words (1975)
https://uptobox.com/go19qwm6m01i
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/816612-Black-Sheep-Encouraging-Words

Albatross - Albatross (1976)
https://uptobox.com/9may5b6a76i7
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/178481-Albatross-Albatross

Harlis - Harlis (1975)
https://uptobox.com/6l68g3b06g99
info: https://www.discogs.com/release/931676-Harlis-Harlis

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks Uncle Gil for one of my long research lps

1719:

The Shades Of Black Lightning

muddyw123 said...

@ Anonymous Bucephalus
What a gift! TX!

ralph11 said...

Sometimes you just strike out ... and with the band THE DEAD SOUTH I think I did. I did not know anything about this band when some albums by them were posted and I didn't even check them out. Last night, by pure chance, I happened on some videos by them and was shocked. These guys are not just good, they're very GOOD. Could someone re-post or direct me to the source. I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance.
PS Just downloaded singer CARO EMERALD's Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor - Acoustic Sessions (2016) from TEEN TOWN blog. It is a wonderful record somewhere between Pop and Jazz. This girl is the real thing! Strongly recommended.
More PS: RYP Enjoy your vacation. Cheers.

Mike said...

ATTN - RYP

Hope that you enjoy your Holidays!

Cheers,
Mike M

Anonymous said...

RYP!!!

Party on!!

jeff

Skinny the Snide said...

Have a happy holiday, RYP, and thanks for all you do

Stuk4gd said...

N-Joy your Interlude Rip

la muisica e vita said...

RYP,

enjoy the northern summer.
Well deserved. Come back refreshed and raring to go.

Crab Devil said...

@Bucephalus -- you made my day with that King Kong Kitchie / Froggy Went A-Courting
swarm: I'm a big fan of that specific song family. In fact, I already had a few extra
versions on hand, so here's a follow-up volume (whenever you get it) that I'm donating
by way of thanks:

More King Kong Kitchie Froggy Went (etc.) Variations
https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/GKaIUz2v/file.html

DenBear said...

@ralph11

Welcome to the Caro Emerald fan club. She's great!

Vin said...

1950s R&B 3 Volume Set Examining LA's Combo Rccords:

The Central Avenue Scene Vol.1 - Straight to Watts (1951-1954)
The Central Avenue Scene Vol 2 - Central Rocks! (1951-58)
The Central Avenue Scene Vol.3 - Cool Daddy (1951-57)

https://www.imagenetz.de/7om9q

Batique said...

@RYP Have a nice holiday!

*Starts exhibiting signs of withdrawal...*

rontokyo said...

Request: Looking for the CD comp Rockin' This Joint Tonite . Help appreciated. Thanks!

Chuck Just said...

In recognition of Juneteenth stateside, here's:

Dirty Laundry - The Soul of Black Country

and

More Dirty Laundry - The Soul of Black Country Vol. 2

"Many older listeners will recall the landmark album by Ray Charles that used this approach, "Modern Sounds in Country and Western", but what Brother Ray was doing, and later Charley Pride, was only a fraction of what other black singers were doing; either covering country tunes, or totally immersed in the genre. On this compilation you get the gifted big-name "dabblers" such as Joe Simon, Etta James, Betty LaVette (who sings a stunning version of "What Condition my Condition Is In"), Bobby Womack, Pointer Sisters, James Brown, Curtis Mayfield (the amazing title track to this set), and Solomon Burke. Plus, there are obscure artists that pretty much stuck to country music, despite the color of their skin, such as Roscoe Shelton, Stoney Edwards ("She's My Rock" is one of this CD's highlights), and Otis Williams. Some really mind-blowing stuff on here. Well worth the listen."

Presented in flac, https://www.imagenetz.de/wKvDY

And here's:

CMT Crossroads - Lindsey Buckingham & Little Big Town

Enjoy! https://www.imagenetz.de/q4QZe

Cheers @Ryp!

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...


Many thanks


DooWopDaddyO for

1599:
Phil Flowers - No Kissin' At The Hop


MZ for
Johnny Kidd & The Pirates – At The BBC 1959 -1963

RYP for

https://twilightzone-rideyourpony.blogspot.com/2022/02/john-mayall-mono-singles-collection.html



Request:

-Charles Bevel ‎– Meet "Mississippi Charles" Bevel ( 1973 )

-Mississippi Charles Bevel ‎– Not Of Seasons ( 2000 )

-Dart – The Sound Of Dart ( 1970 )

Mike said...

RYP, I hope that your vacation was relaxing. Summer finally came to my area for a few days.

I've been listening to the excellent "Summer of Love" posting by Butterboy, and suddenly remembered another great Summer of Love collection posted by the now retired RATO more than 10 years ago. Thanks to RATO for the original collection, and I hope he doesn't mind.

Links to 320 kbs stereo with art:

VA - Summer Of Love 1967 Anthology CD1 [RATO]
https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/KdhJ28xE/file.html

VA - Summer Of Love 1967 Anthology CD2 [RATO]
https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/slchX3XS/file.html

Cheers,
Mike M

Kevin Anthony said...

@Mike, thanks for the VA - Summer Of Love 1967 Anthology [RATO], it's appreciated

imnokid said...

Vin-Thanx for the Combo records!