01 God Bless the Child 02 She's Funny That Way 03 I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues 04 Good Morning, Heartache 05 Ain't Nobody's Business 06 Comes Love 07 Lover Girl 08 Let's Call the Whole Thing Off 09 Lover Come Back to Me 10 Solitude 11 They Can't Take That Away From Me 12 Crazy in Love With You 13 Only Sixteen 14 All of My Life 15 Everybody Loves to Cha Cha Cha 16 Blue Moon 17 Win Your Love (For Me) 18 Lonely Island 19 You Send Me 20 Love You Most of All 21 (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons 22 Little Things You Do 23 Let's Go Steady Again 24 You Were Made for Me 25 Summertime (Part 2) 26 There! I've Said It Again
...originally served by Gyro1966...

4 comments:
Sam Cooke "8 Classic Albums Plus Bonus Singles" 2013 - disc 2
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/pSwylDia#b1TGhxfOMaRmxeE0Q_qL-MNyafcg0s3sPityklT6WOE
Thanks
Beautiful...thank you so much!
Thanks....
Post a Comment