The Doppelgängers are crafters of instrumental progressive riff worship for your auditory delight and enjoyment.
The Doppelgangers formed in 2005 in Hamilton, New Zealand. The band, which consists of three musicians, is known for their explosive live shows. In 2012 Sam left the band for personal reasons and was replaced by Loz. The best-known songs include the tracks Deviant, which was released as a single in 2011 and later on the EP Return of the Doppelgangers, and Partners in Crime, which was released as a 2-track single in 2012. Partners in Crime is also featured on the 2013 album Bad, Bad Man. The band relocated to London to further their career.
trax:
1. Drizzzlepimp 2. Savage Parasol 3. Snapdragon 4. Work 'em 5. Paint Peeler 6. Dirty Taxi 7. Maniacs in the fourth Dimension
…served by Gaius…
2 comments:
The Doppelgängers "Left handed Stranger"
…served by Gaius…
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/iib7eZApqm/file.html
Good evening RYP
I've enjoyed your first share of the Doppelgängers and played it several time.
It'sexactly what I need in this moment !!!
Thanks for this second share, I'm sure to enjoy.
Post a Comment