Monday, 28 March 2022

"BO DID IT!" Vol. 7

We will give you 29 volumes with "The Bo Diddley Beat". There are plenty of great surprises in store with these compilations!
trax:
1. Roadrunner - The Shanes 2. You're Lookin' Good - The Nite Caps 3. You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover - Rey Anton & The Peppermint Men 4. Bring It To Jerome - David John & The Mood 5. Didi-Wa-Didi - The Ones 6. Bo Street Runner - The Bo Street Runners 7. Zulu Stomp - The Brand 8. Who Do You Love - The Preachers 9. Not Fade Away - The Spinning Wheels 10. I'm All Right (Live) - The Rolling Stones 11. Mama Keep Your Big Mouth Shut - Jim Doval & The Gaucho's 12. Grumbling Guitar - The Other Two 13. Crazy country hop - The Rockin' Berries 14. Willie and the hand jive - The Tremeloes 15. You Can't Judge A Book By Looking At The Cover - The Monkees 16. Who Do You Love - Ronnie Hawkins 17. Bullmoose - The Firing Squad 18. Bo Diddley - The Barbarians 19. Dancing girl - The Masters Apprentices 20. You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover - The Wild Oats 21. I Wish You Would - The Chimney Sweeps 22. Mama Keep Your Big Mouth Shut - The Chimney Sweeps 23. Diddy Wah Diddy - Barry & The Remains 24. I'm A Man - The Who 25. Who Do You Love - The Scorpions 26. Vietnam - Bobby Jameson 27. I Wish You Would - The Yardbirds
Compiled by Johnny Q from his music collection - served by Gyro1966

3 comments:

RYP said...

"BO DID IT!" Vol. 7
gitit! no pw
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/un686yWE/file.html

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for this.

Marc said...

Oh, great! I get the first comment.
These are fabulous. Thanks!
Keep 'em coming, Hoss!