We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

26 comments:
What a wonderful song, unfortunately topical !!!
Thanks
From a French guy
Gerry Mulligan – Jazz & Blues Collection No 33
Atlas / Charly WIS CD 033 (France 1995)
Live In Stockholm, Sweden – May 17, 1957
1. Come Out Wherever You Are (4:54)
2. The Birth Of The Blues (5:05)
3. Moonlight In Vermont (4:27)
4. Lullaby Of The Leaves (4:12)
5. Open Country (5:37)
6. I Can't Get Started (5:57)
7. Frenesi (4:25)
8. Bubble, Bangle And Beads (6:14)
9. Yardbird Suite (5:57)
10. Walkin' Shoes (6:58)
11. My Funny Valentine (5:34)
12. Blues At The Roots (8:46)
13. Introduction (1:07)
14. Bernie's Tune (5:47)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/EQl7j30B/file.html
Memphis Minnie – Jazz & Blues Collection No 34
Atlas / Charly WIS CD 034 (France 1995)
Details on artwork
1. You Need A Friend (2:54)
2. Ma Rainey (2:46)
3. Nothing In Rambling (2:46)
4. Me And My Chauffeur Blues (2:48)
5. Down By The Riverside (2:34)
6. I Got To Make A Change Blues (2:58)
7. This Is Your Last Chance (3:00)
8. Can't Afford To Lose My Man (2:45)
9. I'm Not A Bad Girl (2:37)
10. You Got To Get Out Of Here (2:37)
11. Looking The World Over (2:37)
12. It Was You Baby (2:58)
13. Remember Me Blues (3:03)
14. Lonesome Shack Blues (2:55)
15. Boy Friend Blues (2:46)
16. It's Hard To Please My Man (2:48)
17. In My Girlish Days (2:34)
18. Pig Meat On The Line (2:32)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/zTRSuGV7/file.html
Artie Shaw – Jazz & Blues Collection No 35
Atlas / Charly WIS CD 035 (France 1995)
Details on artwork
1. Artie Shaw And His New Music - It's A Long Way To Tipperary (2:47)
2. Artie Shaw And His New Music - The Blues (2:50)
3. Artie Shaw And His New Music - Begin The Beguine (3:13)
4. Artie Shaw And His New Music - Indian Love Call (3:07)
5. Artie Shaw And His New Music - Nightmare (2:49)
6. Artie Shaw And His New Music - What Is This Thing Called Love (3:13)
7. Artie Shaw And His New Music - Traffic Jam (2:13)
8. Artie Shaw And His New Music - Frenesi (3:02)
9. Artie Shaw And His Gramercy Five - Special Delivery Stomp (2:41)
10. Artie Shaw And His Gramercy Five - Summit Ridge Drive (3:21)
11. Artie Shaw And His Gramercy Five - Stardust (3:30)
12. Artie Shaw And His Gramercy Five - My Blue Heaven (2:53)
13. Artie Shaw And His Orchestra - April In Paris (3:27)
14. Artie Shaw And His Orchestra - St. James Infirmary (6:20)
15. Artie Shaw And His Orchestra - Don’t Take Your Love From Me (3:05)
16. Artie Shaw And His Gramercy Five - Dancing In The Dark (3:04)
17. Artie Shaw And His Gramercy Five - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (3:15)
18. Artie Shaw And His Gramercy Five - Concerto For Clarinet (9:25)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/e48IuosS/file.html
V/A "Too Noble To Neglect" - Dylan tribute
This homemade compilation was never an official release.
This is a comp of some of my personal favorite Dylan covers and although everyone is familiar with some of these, I'd be surprised if many people knew them all. Let me know if you do!
1 - Terry Boylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
2 - Gloria Whiting - My Back Pages
3 - Flatmates - If Not For You
4 - Tom Northcott - Girl Of the North Country
5 - Maytones - I See The Light
6 - Brothers and Sisters - The Mighty Quinn
7 - Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
8 - 13th Floor Elevators - Baby Blue
9 - Jason & The Scorchers - Absolutely Sweet Marie
10 - Shawn Colvin - You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
11 - Richie Havens - Just Like A Woman
12 - Band - Tears of Rage
https://krakenfiles.com/view/TZTwkWmjhc/file.html
Australian [and some New Zealand] Bands - The 2000s
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
Part 2 of 6
2013[2]-Float Along - Fill Your Lungs
https://www.imagenetz.de/arPMR
Float Along - Fill Your Lungs - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apzWZ9HmG-U
01 - Head On Pill - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
02 - I Am Not a Man Unless I Have a Woman - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
03 - God Is Calling Me Back Home - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
04 - 30 Past 7 - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
05 - Let Me Mend the Past - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
06 - Mystery Jack - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
07 - Pop in My Step - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
08 - Float Along - Fill Your Lungs - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
2014[1]-Oddments
https://www.imagenetz.de/jFpxb
Hot Wax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8azlP-FgHs
01 - Alluda Majaka - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
02 - Stressin - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
03 - Vegemite - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
04 - It's Got Old - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
05 - Work This Time - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
06 - ABABDd. - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
07 - Sleepwalker - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
08 - Hot Wax - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
09 - Crying - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
10 - Pipe-Dream - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
11 - Homeless Man in Adidas - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
12 - Oddments - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
2014[2]-I'm In Your Mind Fuzz
https://www.imagenetz.de/c9Nj7
I'm In Your Mind - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbodKpSNrZI
Cellophane - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qwdxKkmhoc
01 - I'm In Your Mind - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
02 - I'm Not In Your Mind - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
03 - Cellophane - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
04 - I'm In Your Mind Fuzz - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
05 - Empty - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
06 - Hot Water - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
07 - Am I In Heaven - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
08 - Slow Jam 1 - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
09 - Satan Speeds Up - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
10 - Her & I (Slow Jam II) - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
2014[s]-Cellophane
01 - Cellophane - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
02 - The Wholly Ghost - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
Billboard 1968 Part 12 (updated & remastered)
1. Eddie Floyd - Big Bird (3:00)
2. Eddie Floyd - Holding On With Both Hands (2:30)
3. The Foundations - Back On My Feet Again (2:51)
4. The Foundations - I Can Take Or Leave Your Loving (S) (2:15)
5. The Foundations - I Can Take Or Leave Your Loving (2:17)
6. David Houston - Have A Little Faith (S) (2:16)
7. David Houston - Have A Little Faith (2:16)
8. David Houston - Too Far Gone (S) (2:25)
9. David Houston - Too Far Gone (2:25)
10. The Human Beinz - Turn On Your Love Light (S) (2:15)
11. The Human Beinz - Turn On Your Love Light (2:15)
12. The Human Beinz - It's Fun To Be Clean (S) (2:10)
13. The Human Beinz - It's Fun To Be Clean (2:10)
14. Dick Hyman - In The Heat Of The Night (S) (3:21)
15. Dick Hyman - Respect (S) (3:08)
16. Chuck Jackson - The Man In You (3:01)
17. Chuck Jackson - Girls, Girls, Girls (2:44)
18. King Curtis - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay (S) (2:38)
19. King Curtis - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay (2:40)
20. King Curtis - This Is Soul (2:44)
21. The Lemon Pipers - Rice Is Nice (S) (2:12)
22. The Lemon Pipers - Blueberry Blue (S) (2:26)
23. Willie Mitchell - Soul Serenade (S) (2:20)
24. Willie Mitchell - Soul Serenade (2:20)
25. Willie Mitchell - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy (2:20)
26. The Monkees - Valleri - Single Edit (2:15)
27. The Monkees - Tapioca Tundra (S) (3:04)
28. The Monkees - Tapioca Tundra (3:03)
29. The Monkees - Valleri - Album (S) (2:21)
30. Orpheus - Can't Find The Time - Single Edit (3:02)
31. Orpheus - Lesley's World (2:21)
32. Orpheus - Can't Find The Time - Album (S) (3:24)
33. Jimmy Ruffin - I'll Say Forever My Love (S) (2:58)
34. Jimmy Ruffin - I'll Say Forever My Love (3:02)
35. Jimmy Ruffin - Everybody Needs Love (S) (2:51)
36. Jimmy Ruffin - Everybody Needs Love (2:49)
37. Brenton Wood - Lovey Dovey Kind Of Lovin' (2:00)
38. Brenton Wood - Two Time Loser (S) (2:06)
39. Brenton Wood - Two Time Loser (2:06)
40. Tony Bennett - Fool Of Fools (S) (2:44)
41. Tony Bennett - Fool Of Fools (2:44)
42. Tony Bennett - The Glory Of Love (2:44)
43. Brenda & The Tabulations - Baby You're So Right For Me (2:39)
44. Brenda & The Tabulations - To The One I Love (2:23)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Lir4yfTb1ddkN9sVsG0W_P5NtxQGeMnT
pass: U29.03.22
What if ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwzdeRNjtA
Doll By Doll – Doll By Doll (1981)
Rhino Records – 5144203182 (2007)
https://we.tl/t-TveOftQNal
https://www.discogs.com/release/2955831-Doll-By-Doll-Doll-By-Doll
---------------------------------------------------
Doll By Doll – Grand Passion (1982)
Rhino Records – 5144203212 (2007)
https://we.tl/t-m6AhOawgrk
https://www.discogs.com/release/4715692-Doll-By-Doll-Grand-Passion
--------------------------------------------------
C.B.I. – Big Tears (1987)
Dimension Records – 7 72331-1
https://we.tl/t-Fa7UY8jolr
https://www.discogs.com/release/3938828-CBI-Big-Tears
@Gaius
Regarding "@Carrot Top & myzuka
Don't tell any stupid lies, People here have d/l more than 1000 albums from myzuka without any virus and have done this for about ten years. And like any of these libraries, you gotta move your ass and work, track by track. But I understand, it's more comfortable letting other people work. What do you think what you get here, songs collected from myzuka (and a few others)."
First, take a chill pill, my friend. I don’t know why you need to get your boxers in a bunch.
Second, I’m not telling stupid lies. Every page I opened on Myzuka had a security threat warning from Avast. It was HTML: Sript-inf (Susp) which is malware. Maybe Avast is detecting it wrongly? Maybe Myzuka isn’t a free music website from Russia which doesn’t follow copyright laws? I don’t know. Doesn’t seem so strange an idea that there might be something sketchy on the website. If you have a firewall/security program, it should be alright. I use a shit old computer to download, so I don’t really care. But, facts are facts. I got the warnings.
Anyway, I’m not telling stupid lies. I save up my stupid lies for more important things than making comments about music downloads. Job interviews, my boss, girlfriends, the government etc. They get all my stupid lies exclusively.
Third, I resent the insinuation that I am lazy and casually exploiting the hard work of other people in getting the music I don’t pay for. Like any other neurotic and obsessive music collector I slaved away getting ten albums by Marianne Faithfull song by fucking song…and I’m not even a huge fan of Marianne. Getting shit for free is a commitment of endless toil and trouble. I accept that.
@320:
Ganafoul - Side 3 (1979)
https://uptobox.com/tw2in0g1x537
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/739499-Ganafoul-Side-3
Ange - Ange En Concert 1970-71 (1978)
https://uptobox.com/rm4qzfvv9pph
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/7638583-Ange-En-Concert-1970-1971
Cross Winds - Murder at Midnight (1977)
https://uptobox.com/qbc8mm3wplpl
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/4329750-Cross-Winds-Murder-At-Midnight-
Another excellent Neil Young compilation by Viglione: 1985 Tour With Grey Riders
Tracklist here: https://www.angelfire.com/rock3/jdavlinscovers7/1985_grey_riders_comp_back.jpg
My rip from cdr @320, enjoy here:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/jK4NYEhLPJ/file.html
Hola! Looking for an album by a group called The Fab Trio, entitled "The History of Jazz in Reverse." Thanks in advance!
gorfit says:
Lenny Breau 02
https://www.lennybreau.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Breau
Lenny Breau - 1979 - Lenny Breau Trio @320
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Breau_(album)
Lenny Breau - 1979 - The Legendary Lenny Breau Now! @320
https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/3999480
Lenny Breau - 1980 - Chance Meeting (Tal Farlow) @320
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chance_Meeting_(album)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vjawbnyydawou8r/lenbre02.rar/file
Thanks to the original uploader
New Orleans Funk Volumes 1-3-4
P/word.. funk 134
Link. https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/8tA0SOGz/file.html
ste
erasmus has again problems with profrnr links.
I'll give you the solution to understand.
Professor has a bought account on google for years.
He's done all his music on that.
Years ago he shared all the Billboard music to 1969.
Then he starts again. This time in remastered.
When you go on his blog - professorrnr.blogspot.com
and put in 1969 you have all the 1969 CDs but from
part 12 on there is no pass, for it's the old cd and
not remastered.
Sometimes he has old cd instead the new on
the download link.
Then he writes
Please re-download Part 68.09 – synchronization problem again.
The only thing. you have to do is,
go to the TZ page where 68.09 is, take the download link
start downloading with the same link, and that's it.
Gaius said:
@Carrot Top + HTML:Script-inf
This is something that only Avast and AMG antivirus use. And SUSP. only means: Suspected: Those antivirus protectors discover a site with millions of d/l possibilities and advertising and commercial blocks. At least those sites are Russian, unwanted, marked for violating copyrights, etc. So change your Antivirus system, use and adblocker like u-block origin and help yourself. If you're regularly visiting TZ for d/l you have got 100's of albums, collected by myzuka and virus-free. And if you don't want to risk it, try: https://free-mp3-download.net/
Gaius said:
Ejwuusl Wessahqqan was a Munich band, having some connections to Amon Düül II, releasing only one album with Prog/Kraut.
Ejwu...WHAT??? Don't ask me to translate. But if you are familiar with the 'Lovecraft-Cosmos', maybe something is ringing in your mind. 'Ejwuusl Wessahqqan' once was used by famous Sci-Fi and Fantasy author Clark-Ashton Smith which I can recommend to you if you are interested in this kind of literature. Somewhere upstairs behind me, there is multi-volume edition of his complete works. Smith and Robert E. Howard (and others) have contributed many stories to H.P. Lovecraft's cosmos. Now you've got some music too:
Ejwuusl Wessahqqan (Germany) - s/t album, 1975, rem. 1996
https://www.imagenetz.de/Ch4bD
(Beware: It's definitively d/l from myzuka :-))
And finishing:
A Fragile Tomorrow (USA) - Tripping over Nothing, 2009
https://www.imagenetz.de/Zfytq
I didn't know that prof R&R was serving remastered. He told us replacing with better copies. After checking and comparing I am not seeing remastered copies but many times exact Dupes but usually higher bitrates, stereo etc. NOT remastered copies.
the zuka place is VIRUS Malware heaven but ignorance is bliss
I think some people should check the actual meaning of "remastering" before offering their "remasters" of albums.
Thank you Psyclist for the John Fahey. I haven't listened to all of it yet but the songs I was looking for are there and greatly appreciated.
Thanks again!
@Gaius
Thanks for the record of A Fragile Tomorrow.
rolf you provided no info of which i was unaware. the thing is that it is very weird to have to try to find the original post when it would be so simple and logical to simply provide the link.
Anyone out there have this oddity? Yellow Pills, Vol. 1: The Best of American Pop
Tracklist
https://www.discogs.com/master/254184-Various-Yellow-Pills-The-Best-Of-American-Pop-Volume-1
Thanks as always
Yer Pal (and Mine) Dr Paisley
Dear RYP
In 2 weeks, I shall have more time to spend on your blog and less work: Good news for me.
As you love James Brown, here is a singer, who could sing soul and funk :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2PLuOlwOWE
Snappin' boys was at first time a group of rockabilly, but when Robert Lapassade arrived , he sang funk and soul.
I had the chance to buy the only album of his next group called killdozer, but I don't find the good videos today.
So I'll send you links for an american duo of 2 girls, playing guitars,rock and blues rock : LARKIN POE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgKRgb6nOis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0UA5WmFcf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWBg_xVqT_4
Thanks, for your fantastic blog and for the video that you offer to us everyday !!!!
Post a Comment