We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

35 comments:
gorfit says:
Rock Candy Funk Party 01
https://www.rockcandyfunkparty.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Candy_Funk_Party
Rock Candy Funk Party - 2013 - We Want Groove @320
https://www.discogs.com/release/4780049-Rock-Candy-Funk-Party-We-Want-Groove
Rock Candy Funk Party - 2014 - Takes New York Live At The Iridium (2 CD) @320
https://www.discogs.com/release/6486513-Rock-Candy-Funk-Party-Takes-New-York-Live-At-The-Iridium
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fl89yp6zliuvezd/roccanfunpar01.rar/file
Thanks to the original uploader
Rock Candy Funk Party - Dope On A Rope - Live at the Iridium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6icz8_8kO4
Rock Candy Funk Party - Heartbeat - Live at the Iridium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enVCHTQi94g
Rock Candy Funk Party - Octopus-e - Live At The Iridium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi5v3NrgSLE
Rock Candy Funk Party - We Want Groove - Live at the Iridium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRr8tKgj-EE
Rock Candy Funk Party - "Work" Live at the Iridium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgoY7t1eGrQ
Billboard 1968 Part 01 (updated & remastered)
1. James Carr - A Man Needs A Woman (2:47)
2. James Carr - Stronger Than Love (2:28)
3. Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - Zabadak! (3:41)
4. Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - The Sun Goes Down (2:55)
5. Neil Diamond - New Orleans (2:24)
6. Neil Diamond - Hanky Panky (2:49)
7. The Drifters - Still Burning In My Heart (2:12)
8. The Drifters - I Need You Now (2:15)
9. The Hesitation - Born Freee (2:37)
10. The Hesitation - Love Is Everywhere (2:33)
11. The Lovin' Spoonful - Money (S) (1:53)
12. The Lovin' Spoonful - Money (1:56)
13. The Lovin' Spoonful - Close Your Eyes (S) (2:44)
14. The Lovin' Spoonful - Close Your Eyes (2:44)
15. Paul Mauriat & His Orchestra - Love Is Blue (L’Amour Est Bleu) (S) (2:34)
16. Paul Mauriat & His Orchestra - Alone In The World (S) (2:37)
17. Arthur Prysock - A Working Man's Prayer (3:20)
18. Arthur Prysock - No More In Life (3:24)
19. Lalo Schifrin - Mission Impossible (S) (2:31)
20. Lalo Schifrin - Mission Impossible (2:31)
21. Lalo Schifrin - Jim On The Move (S) (3:17)
22. Lalo Schifrin - Jim On The Move (3:17)
23. Joe Simon - No Sad Songs (S) (2:19)
24. Joe Simon - No Sad Songs (2:19)
25. Joe Simon - Come On And Get It (2:04)
26. Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood - Some Velvet Morning (S) (3:41)
27. Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood - Oh! Lonesome Me (S) (2:21)
28. Spanky & Our Gang - Sunday Mornin' (3:01)
29. Spanky & Our Gang - Echoes - Single Mix (3:12)
30. Al Wilson - Do What You Gotta Do - Single Edit (3:21)
31. Al Wilson - Now I Know What Love Is (3:09)
32. Al Wilson - Do What You Gotta Do - Album (S) (3:36)
33. Bobby Wood - Break My Mind (2:17)
34. Bobby Wood - This Thing Called Love (2:35)
35. Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Carmen (S) (3:40)
36. Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Carmen (3:39)
37. Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Love So Fine (S) (2:29)
38. Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Love So Fine (2:30)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12kHMKFZ6GJAFSrAllV7mV9Vmu686l26z
pass: U18.03.22
Lester Young - Jazz & Blues Collection No 23
Atlas / Charly WIS CD 623 (France 1995)
1. Sweet Georgia Brown (5:06)
2. Lester Leaps In (2:57)
3. (I Don't Stand A) Ghost Of A Chance (4:18)
4. Just You Just Me (5:00)
5. How High The Moon (7:01)
6. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) (3:42)
7. I Cover The Waterfront (5:41)
8. Be Bop Boogie (3:14)
9. D.B. Blues (2:21)
10. These Foolish Things (3:12)
11. Lavender Blue (3:55)
12. Lester Leaps Again (2:16)
13. Mean To Me (4:11)
14. Up 'n' At 'em (3:45)
15. (Back Home In) Indiana (4:11)
16. Too Marvelous For Words (5:36)
17. Neenah (3:22)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/bm0k1q4Q/file.html
The Byrds – Liverpool University Rehearsals 1971
Trouper Rehearsal Space, Liverpool University, Liverpool, U.K. - May 8, 1971
Roger McGuinn (guitar, vocals)
Gene Parsons (drums, banjo, vocals)
Clarence White (guitar, mandolin, vocals)
Skip Battin (bass, vocals)
Jimmi Seiter (percussions, congas)
Soundboard recording
A short rehearsal – there aren’t many circulating
1. All The Things (3:27)
2. Tuning + Talk (1:00)
3. Roll Over Beethoven (2:03)
4. Tuning + Talk (0:45)
5. Truck Stop Girl (with vocals) (1:18)
6. Tuning + Talk (0:32)
7. Truck Stop Girl (with vocals) (2) (1:25)
8. Truck Stop Girl (instrumental) (1:19)
Artwork Included
https://www65.zippyshare.com/v/FcFSUEpn/file.html
Jackie Leven – The Argyll Cycle - Volume One
Cooking Vinyl – COOK CD 101 (1996)
https://we.tl/t-jWeY0dkDfU
https://www.discogs.com/release/3140137-Jackie-Leven-The-Argyll-Cycle-Volume-One
----------------------------------------------------------
Jackie Leven – Control (1971)
Cooking Vinyl – COOK CD 131 (1997)
https://we.tl/t-dfvn3M3bLd
https://www.discogs.com/release/3841988-Jackie-Leven-Control
--------------------------------------------------------------
Jackie Leven – Fairy Tales For Hard Men
Cooking Vinyl – COOK CD 115 (1997)
https://we.tl/t-tzI1n0y6OU
https://www.discogs.com/release/3196255-Jackie-Leven-Fairy-Tales-For-Hard-Men
The Desert Rose Band – Screen Shots
A Compilation Of Tracks Recorded Live From TV And Radio Appearances
1. Story of Love (2:26)
2. Start All Over Again (4:23)
3. Darkness On The Playground (5:05)
4. Missing You (3:35)
5. Everybody's Hero (3:13)
6. The Price I Pay (3:01)
7. Love Reunited (2:45)
8. One Step Forward (3:32)
9. Ashes Of Love (3:35)
10. I Don't Wanna Leave This Town (3:06)
11. Glass Hearts (3:12)
12. He's Back And I'm Blue (3:14)
13. Time Between (2:05)
14. Why You Been Gone So Long (3:28)
15. One Step Forward (3:19)
16. Love Reunited (2:47)
17. Time Between (2:12)
18. He's Back And I'm Blue (3:27)
19. Hello Trouble (2:07)
20. Ashes Of Love (3:02)
21. The Price I Pay (3:41)
22. It Takes A Believer (3:18)
23. You Can Go Home (3:48)
24. No One Else (3:10)
25. Twilight Is Gone (3:44)
26. Behind These Walls (3:17)
27. A Matter Of Time (3:26)
Artwork Included (front, back)
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/NVLOfp8y/file.html
More Radio Birdman for all you Aussie punk conaisseurs out there: a great boot called Rock 'n' Roll War 1976-1978.
https://www.discogs.com/release/2942913-Radio-Birdman-Rock-Roll-War-1976-1978
Enjoy here @320,not my rip so ttou:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/64Xw40lnV7/file.html
Here's volume two in my ongoing mixtape serie of high energy rock'n'roll sounds 1953-2022. Hope you find something you like. Have a great rockin' saturday.
Cheers!
/Aaron Vincent
VA - 200% Dynamite! (Explosive & High Energy Rock 'n' Roll Sounds 1969-1973)
01. Steve Miller Band - Can't You Hear Your Daddy's Heartbeat (1969)
02. Nazz - Forget All About It (1969)
03. Cargoe - Feel Alright (1972)
04. April Wine - I Can Hear You Calling (1973)
05. Duffy - Rock Solid (1972)
06. Blackfoot Sue - Care to believe (1973)
07. ODA - Mable (1973)
08. Rusty - Brighton Rock (1972)
09. Stories - Top Of The City (1973)
10. Walkers - All Right All Night (1973)
11. The Easybeats - Rock 'N Roll Boogie (1969)
12. Glory - Hot Momma (1973)
13. Hookfoot - Bluebird (1971)
14. Sweet - The Juicer (1969)
15. Crabby Appleton - Go Back (1970)
16. Silverhead – Ace Supreme (1972)
17. Tucky Buzzard - Run In The Morning (1973)
18. The Sidewinders - O Miss Mary (1972)
19. MC5 - Gotta Keep Movin' (1971)
20. Madder Lake - I Get High (1973)
Link:
https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/Sx3ZS0pE/file.html
Gaius said:
...Continuing...
Earth & Fire (Netherlands) -Gate to Infinity, 1977
https://www.imagenetz.de/MbfpA
Mitch Easter related bands + artists:
Tim Lee (USA)- What Time will tell, 1988
https://www.imagenetz.de/jkfpa
At last one Australian album which BigGray does not have (probably):
Dirt (Australia)- One Thing let to another, 2003
https://www.imagenetz.de/vgiVk
Paul Gilbert & Mike Portnoy
Yellow Matter Custard - "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" (Paul Gilbert AMAZING SOLO)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWliruQZ9Bk
['I got it right!']
A Day In The Life - Yellow Matter Custard [Paul Gilbert & Mike Portnoy]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GxX5F1Ymc4
Yellow Matter Custard - Taxman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GZf_eahS88
Albums [beatles covers]
Yellow Matter Custard – One Night In New York City [2005]
Yellow Matter Custard – One More Night In New York City [2011]
Gaius said:
@AndyRock66 + Missouri Rain
I remember sharing 3 Missouri Rain albums not so long ago. You can get 'Country Rock High' by using https://myfreemp3juices.cc/ and entering Missouri Rain into the search engine.
2 Albums just released - not avalilable on TZ till 2024,but of interest to thew TZ community,-
The Creation – Making Time The Best Of The Creation (2022)
Exploring The Betterdays – Hush Your Mouth – The Betterdays Anthology (2022)
Not yet on Discogs, but already elsewhere the Blogosphere!
If anyone has any Pete Townshend bootlegs they feel the urge to share I'd like to encourage them. I'm particularly looking for 'Classified' from 1976.
https://www.discogs.com/release/15678806-Pete-Townshend-Classified-
Many thanks to all
Mose
Free Friday (on Saturday) Films brings you the rock musical masterpiece...
PINK FLOYD: THE WALL
It’s true- the world’s greatest (and most famous) rock musical does not exist in our ethereal world of movie streaming, which is a ridiculous shame and perfect example of how our current brand of capitalism fails the public on so many levels.
Politics aside, Alan Parker’s film adaptation of Pink Floyd’s seminal album has lost none of its edge since it came out 40 years ago, which is pretty amazing considering how pretentious these kinds of projects usually are. The Wall is basically a 95 minute music video, one that’s dark, depressing and nihilistic – all the stuff you’d expect would appeal to a angsty teenager.
The crazy thing is, it works. The anger against institutions, from school (we don’t need no education…) to the military to church to the nuclear family… it may seem old hat four decades later, but it still packs a punch here. The reasons are many: one, Waters’ anger against everything from the music business to Thatcher’s England is legit, and he successfully channels that anger into his lyrics. Two, Parker’s music video sensibilities, with the dramatic lighting, the opulent staging, and the attention-calling editing keep the film from ever getting close to anything you’d call boring. It’s a real visual feast that never lets go.
Third, Gerald Scarfe’s iconic animation is unforgettable. Those twisted flowers and grotesque creatures are as essential to The Wall as Ralph Steadman’s art is to Fear and Loathing– they are forever entwined. And, finally, the music: it’s amazing, but you already knew that. Generations later, bands from Radiohead to Arcade Fire all owe their entire careers to the ground that Pink Floyd laid before them, and the film The Wall is that rare cinematic adaptation that actually matches the quality of its source material. Both are relentless in their focus, crushing any brief respite of light you may begin to feel with a sledgehammer of cynicism and disillusionment. You’d think that kind of oppressive sensibility would get old after a few minutes, but no- The Wall puts you through the ringer and makes you like it at the same time.
https://movieclub578540955.wordpress.com/2022/03/18/pink-floyd-the-wall/comment-page-1/#comment-245
Is any of you nice TZ people able en willing to share Blinky – Heart Full Of Soul: The Motown Anthology?
Many thanx
Bert
@Ramone666
Thanks for this record of Radio Birdman.
Australian [and some New Zealand] Bands - The 2000s
Jetty Road
Jetty Road are an Australian country music trio comprising identical twin sisters Lee Bowman and Paula Bowman, both on vocals, with Julian Sammut on lead guitar. Founding multi-instrumentalist member, Simon Ross left in 2012. They have released five albums, Full Circle (2005), Dirt Roads City Lights (2007), Life at a Million Miles (2009), Far Away Places (2011) and Hearts on Fire (2015). The group have won two Country Music Awards of Australia Golden Guitar trophies. Hearts on Fire peaked in the top 40 on the ARIA Albums Chart.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetty_Road_(band)
-------------------------
I downloaded these albums a while back, but only recently got around to listening to them (this is what comes of having a 4.5 TB backlog of unlistened-to music). Although they are marketed and awarded as a country music band (and downloaded by me on that basis), my overwhelming feeling was that I was listening to a Corrs cover band. The Irish inflections abound and the lead vocals sound uncannily like Andrea Corr. Not that this is a bad thing. I love The Corrs and the songs are good, just not as "country" as I was expecting.
G.
Part 1 of 2
2007-Dirt Roads - City Lights
https://www.imagenetz.de/dcZHn
City Lights - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbKjBhR-NH0
01 - City Lights - Jetty Road
02 - Brother Sister - Jetty Road
03 - I Don't Want To Know - Jetty Road
04 - 'Til The Day I Die - Jetty Road
05 - I Wanna Go Home - Jetty Road
06 - Real Smooth Cowboy - Jetty Road
07 - Full Circle - Jetty Road
08 - Show Me What Is Love - Jetty Road
09 - You Are - Jetty Road
10 - Kiss Me - Jetty Road
11 - How You Love Someone - Jetty Road
2007-Full Circle
https://www.imagenetz.de/djtUZ
Be With You - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezx0XRt-JdA
01 - Run To You - Jetty Road
02 - Thank God - Jetty Road
03 - Bad Boy Serenade - Jetty Road
04 - Heart & Soul - Jetty Road
05 - Tell Me It's Over - Jetty Road
06 - Wait For Tomorrow - Jetty Road
07 - Be With You - Jetty Road
08 - Better Place - Jetty Road
09 - The Look In Your Eyes - Jetty Road
10 - Doesn't Matter - Jetty Road
2011-Far Away Places
https://www.imagenetz.de/m3dxr
I'm A Dreamer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAJMCIt4Q5g
Sweet Goodbye - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-97DKNGU8
01 - I'm a Dreamer - Jetty Road
02 - Serves You Right - Jetty Road
03 - Welcome to the Party - Jetty Road
04 - Let It Out - Jetty Road
05 - Wrong - Jetty Road
06 - Bye Bye Baby - Jetty Road
07 - Sweet Goodbye - Jetty Road
08 - Dream West - Jetty Road
09 - Look At Me - Jetty Road
10 - Me & You - Jetty Road
@320:
Phil Flowers and His United Family - Alpha and Omega (1973)
https://uptobox.com/8e2ixw4omb2n
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/352484-Phil-Flowers-And-His-United-Family-Alpha-And-Omega
Fool's Gold - Mr. Lucky (1977)
https://uptobox.com/3wbluk2dnaom
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/397652-Fools-Gold-Mr-Lucky
Brewer & Shipley - Weeds (1969)
https://uptobox.com/6vx3d81ecmlk
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/279408-Brewer-And-Shipley-Weeds
Hanst from Holland asked for Teen Town USA 20 and on.
The last time I had problems with free filehosters.
Today I tried workupload and it works.
Here is Vol 20
https://workupload.com/file/w2LZvEJf3VR
Someone asked a time ago for
Tommy Edwards Sings Golden Country Hits
Since Workupload did me the favor today to give me
a link after upload, here it is.
https://workupload.com/file/uQt3YcCM94v
Enjoy
Rolf
@Aaron Vincent - I've got all your Blues Groove Collections but I seem to have missed #7... any chance you could repost it? Thanks so much!
@Mark L.
Here is vol.7, enjoy :-)
https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/gDYsZopY/file.html
@Gaius -- Thank you for yesterday's Tim Lee post. Today, for the first time ever, imagenetz would not let me in. I don't know why. If you could use another site for today's Tim Lee, and any future posts, that would be great, but if you can't, of course, I understand, and I thank you for your continuing posts on here.
Hey BigGrey, unless I was asleep you haven't posted any Seaman Dan. Maybe you have some in those unlistened to terabytes? I used to have Perfect Pearl but my wife loaned it out and I never got it back. p.s. love your work & thanks.
@Aaron Vincent I just got vol.7 of Blues Groove. I never know something about these collections, Please can you repost all you have, thank you very much for your time
Searnav said...
Lester Young - Jazz & Blues Collection No 23
Thanks so much for this great collection. Keep them coming!
I was glad to see monty check in. I hope that he and his wife are doing well.
@Aaron Vincent: It's great to see you back. Your comps are among the very best.
@Gaius
Thanks for your help about Missouri Rain but unfortunately I'm looking for the complete albums and at the address you gave me there are only a few songs..
@153Boogie
I post vol.1 and 2 below, when the limit each day is three links (i can post three more links tomorrow(, hope you like 'em!
Blues Groove 1:
https://www67.zippyshare.com/v/QMTWpRFx/file.html
Blues Groove 2:
https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/i0aKqqnC/file.html
@Psychfan
Thank you, for your kind words!
@Aaron Vincent - Thanks for the Blues Groove series. Great compilation.
@ John 16:24
You have asked but, unfortunately, will not receive as not only do I not have any Seaman Dan, until you asked and I looked him up in Wikipedia, I had never heard of him. Sorry.
2000s music is definitely not my forte. I'm just winging it at the moment.
Hopefully some other resident has Seaman Dan's albums.
G.
@ Music Of The Seventies
Thank you very much for the Brewer and Shipley "Weeds" album - I had it in vinyl many years ago but it was lost in the mists of time. I also had a rather fine second album titled "One Toke Over The Line" which made a nice pair. Cheers :-)
@Kyet
Thanks, I'm glad you find them funky :-)
Aaron Vincent thanks so much for all you can do
Thanks to Ramone666 for the Birdman.
Great to see the mixmaster Aaron Vincent sharing here!
Post a Comment