1. Sweet Tooth For My Baby Ruth - Al Lucas 2. Crazy Bait - Ronnie Goode 3. Monster Movie Ball - Spike Jones & His Sicknicks 4. Which Witch Doctor - The Vogues 5. I´m An Eskimo Too - Gene Nash 6. Lone Ranger Gonna Get Married - Jimmy Johnson 7. Limbo Party - Prentice Moreland 8. Rock And Roll Cha Cha - Seph Acre & The Pets 9. Tequila Song - The Contenders 10. Imogene - Bob Wilson 11. I Ay Ov Lay Oo Yay - Candy & The Sugar Tones 12. Girls - Billy Dolton 13. The Breather - The Magnificent Monta-Gue 14. Sack Dress - The Beavers 15. Sherry Lee - Buddy Lowe 16. I´m On My Way - Bobby Sanders 17. Late, Late To School - Johnny Sardo 18. I Mean, You Know - Gail & Sandra 19. Bill - Gail & Sandra 20. (I Was A) Teenage Brain Surgeon - Spike Jones & His Sicknicks 21. Little Miss Treater - Hedley & Lee 22. Sole Mio Rock - The Stereos
...originally served by DooWopDaddyO...

6 comments:
"BIP BOP BIP" VOL. 2
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/ZTg1VYLT#X01rKbUmpoJAvKBf7n2lYOUgyRpO5tAik0lGutByvpM
Thanks for the N°2
Thank you!
Thanks for no. 2
Thanks for another in the series
Thanks for this.
Post a Comment