Monday, 14 March 2022

8 Foot Sativa "Season for Assault" 2003

8 Foot Sativa are a metal band from West Auckland, New Zealand. Formed in 1998 by guitarist Gary Smith and bass player Brent Fox...
...They are the first metal band in NZ to crack out of the small scene and bring New Zealand Heavy Metal to mainstream kiwis doorsteps, with the song "8 Foot Sativa" staying at number 1 for three months and eight months in the charts. They have also had success overseas, in Australia, USA and Europe. With their first album "Hate Made Me" achieving Gold Record status, the follow up with "Season for Assault", which established 8 Foot Sativa as a household name. - discogs
trax:
1. What's Lost Is Tomorrow 2. Escape From Reality 3. For Religions To Suffer 4. Destined To Be Dea 5. Hatred Forever 6. Season For Assault 7. Chelsea Smile 8. The Abused 9. Disorder 10. Gutless
…served by Gaius…

4 comments:

RYP said...

8 Foot Sativa "Season for Assault"
…served by Gaius…
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/tnSFQxYwM7/file.html

Anonymous said...


Vocal Vomit

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

@Anonymous

I agree, but it's an important group for NZL and this genre. Originally I wanted to share just 2 records, but much to my surprise, there were immediately more than 70 d/l. I'm still wondering where all the Trash Metal fans come from on TZ. Usually those fans must get starved on TZ.
But don't mind. What's coming next are singer/songwriters. Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

I'd guess it's getting the downloads from Kiwis who are amazed by what you've made available. The Convairs album with over 200 d/l. Anyway, I offer a very big thanks to RYP for all he's done here.

MikeNZ