Saturday, 12 March 2022

…and now for something completely different! 1621 - 2022

These arrogant fucking politicians don't give a fuck about us! They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! It is to cry for! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

30 comments:

BigGray said...

Steve Winwood

Part 9 of 10

2010-BBC Maida Vale Studios - June 17, 2010 @192
https://www.imagenetz.de/ekSzx

01 - Introduction - Steve Winwood
02 - I’m a Man/Hungry Man - Steve Winwood
03 - Dirty City - Steve Winwood
04 - Can’t Find My Way Home - Steve Winwood
05 - Light Up - Steve Winwood
06 - Higher Love - Steve Winwood
07 - Dear Mr Fantasy - Steve Winwood
08 - Band Introductions - Steve Winwood
09 - Gimme Some Lovin’ - Steve Winwood
10 - Crowd/Outro - Steve Winwood

2010-Revolutions - The Very Best Of Steve Winwood [CDs 1-2]
https://www.imagenetz.de/kpV9z

01 - Keep On Running (2010 Remaster) - The Spencer Davis Group
02 - Somebody Help Me (2010 Remaster) - The Spencer Davis Group
03 - Gimme Some Lovin' (2010 Remaster) - The Spencer Davis Group
04 - I'm A Man (2010 Remaster) - The Spencer Davis Group
05 - Paper Sun (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
06 - Coloured Rain (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
07 - No Face, No Name, No Number (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
08 - Heaven Is In Your Mind (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
09 - Smiling Phases (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
10 - Dear Mr. Fantasy (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
11 - Pearly Queen (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
12 - Forty Thousand Headmen (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
13 - No Time To Live (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
14 - Who Knows What Tomorrow May Bring (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
15 - Shanghai Noodle Factory (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
16 - Medicated Goo (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
17 - Withering Tree (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
18 - Well Alright (2010 Remaster) - Blind Faith
19 - Can't Find My Way Home (2010 Remaster) - Blind Faith
20 - Presence Of The Lord (2010 Remaster) - Blind Faith

01 - Stranger To Himself (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
02 - John Barleycorn (Must Die) (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
03 - Glad (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
04 - Freedom Rider (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
05 - Empty Pages (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
06 - The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
07 - Rainmaker (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
08 - Shoot Out At The Fantasy Factory (2010 Remaster) - Traffic
09 - Something New (2010 Remaster) - Traffic

Discs 3 + 4 will be posted tomorrow.

Searnav said...


The Searchers – Golden Hour Of The Searchers – Volume 2

Pye / Golden Hour GH 564 (U.K. 1973)

1. A1 Bumble Bee (2:14)
2. A2 Does She Really Care For Me (2:07)
3. A3 Second Hand Dealer (3:44)
4. A4 Ain't Gonna Kiss Ya (2:05)
5. A5 Magic Potion (2:36)
6. A6 Too Many Miles (2:10)
7. A7 Livin' Lovin' Wreck (1:47)
8. A8 Be My Baby (3:19)
9. A9 Something You Got Baby (2:39)
10. A10 Western Union (2:28)
11. A11 Don't Cha Know (2:01)
12. A12 I'm Ready (1:56)
13. B1 Everybody Come Clap Your Hands (2:41)
14. B2 Crazy Dreams (2:36)
15. B3 Stand By Me (3:29)
16. B4 Goodnight Baby (2:19)
17. B5 Some Other Guy (2:08)
18. B6 If I Could Find Someone (2:18)
19. B7 Each Time (2:49)
20. B8 When I Get Home (2:09)
21. B9 Let The Good Times Roll (1:56)
22. B10 I'll Be Doggone (2:56)
23. B11 Listen To Me (2:13)
24. B12 Can't Help Forgiving You (2:05)
25. B13 Hi-Heel Sneakers (2:33)

Artwork Included (front, back, labels)

https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/NmOgIw4Q/file.html

Searnav said...


Bob Dylan – Almost Went To See Elvis

Cool Daddy Productions CDP 7 4481-87100-2 7 (USA 1997)

Many errors on the artwork: "Ghost Rider In The Sky", “I Don’t Believe You”, "Match Box", "True Love", "Telephone Line", "Rainy Day Woman Nos. 12 & 35", “Moma You Been On My Mind”, "Don't Think Twice It's Allright", "Da Dao Run Run", "One Too Many Morning", “Charlie Danials”…

Tracks 1-11 (1969):

Bob Dylan, Carl Perkins, Bob Wotton, Marshall Grant, W.S. Holland

Tracks 12-19 (1970):

Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Charlie Daniels, Billy Mundi, Bob Johnson

Track 9 is titled “Telephone Wire” or “Las Vegas Blues” on various other unofficial releases.

1. Ghost Riders In The Sky (3:38)
2. Cupid (3:46)
3. All I Have To Do Is Dream (2:44)
4. Gates Of Eden (4:19)
5. I Threw It All Away (2:31)
6. I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met) (3:16)
7. Matchbox (3:33)
8. Your True Love (1:36)
9. Telephone Line (1:50)
10. Honey, Just Allow Me One More Chance (2:37)
11. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 (1:30)
12. Song To Woody (4:40)
13. Mama, You Been On My Mind (2:54)
14. Don't Think Twice, It's Alright (1:48)
15. Yesterday (3:15)
16. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues (3:58)
17. Da Doo Ron Ron (3:06)
18. One Too Many Mornings (2:17)
19. One Too Many Mornings (3:43)

Artwork Included (front, back, booklet, CD)

https://www54.zippyshare.com/v/k8pWHDlX/file.html

Searnav said...


Various Artists – Power Blues

London PS 579 – SAHS 1580 (USA 1970)

1. A1 Keef Hartley - Leavin' Truck (5:53)
2. A2 Otis Spann - Country Boy (3:27)
3. A3 Savoy Brown - I'm Tired (3:22)
4. A4 John Mayall - Another Kind Of Love (3:01)
5. A5 I Can't Keep From Crying Sometimes (5:19)
6. B1 John Mayall - Parchment Farm (2:20)
7. B2 Ready To Ride (3:34)
8. B3 Savoy Brown - Louisana Blues (8:57)
9. B4 I'm Going Home (6:19)

Vinyl Rip - Artwork Included (front, back, inner sleeve, labels)

https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/VzG3VuBp/file.html

BigGray said...

@ Anonymous
11 March 2022 at 21:10

I just checked my Imagenetz page. All the Steve Winwood links are still current with between 97 and 210 downloads for each album posted prior to today.
However, I did try to log in this morning (Sydney time) and couldn't, so it may be that Imagenetz was offline. It could have been bad timing.

G.

Gary Field said...

The Mayflowers – Red Balloon
Rooster Records – ROCP-005 (2009)

https://we.tl/t-1dwtt4uEGs

https://www.discogs.com/release/18013294-The-Mayflowers-Red-Balloon
------------------------------------------------
The Mayflowers – Plymouth Rock
Rooster Records – ROCP-006 (2012)

https://we.tl/t-3QdJs69rBR

https://www.discogs.com/release/5251326-The-Mayflowers-Plymouth-Rock
---------------------------------------------
The Mayflowers – Ship Of Theseus
Rooster Records – ROCP-007 (2014)

https://we.tl/t-ycwqGXsGtz

https://www.discogs.com/release/6988026-The-Mayflowers-Ship-Of-Theseus

Anonymous said...


gorfit says:

Matt Minglewood 01
https://www.mattminglewood.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Minglewood
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~jrice/Discography_matt.htm

1975 - The Legendary First Album @160
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~jrice/Discography_matt.htm

1979 - Minglewood Band @160
https://www.discogs.com/release/11079989-Minglewood-Band-Minglewood-Band

1980 - Movin' @320
https://www.discogs.com/release/2776246-Minglewood-Band-Movin

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0pzef89snvw0goh/mattmin01.rar/file

Thanks to the original uploader

YankeeBoy said...

"They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers!". Unfortunately they don't care either. Not only do they not give a fuck about us but they view themselves as being above the rules and laws that we all expected to follow. Donald Trump once said that he could murder someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and get away with it. That might be the last time he actually told the truth.

While I always have been cynical when it comes to political, cultural and religious leaders. Or for that matter, authority figures in general. I have never been a revolutionary. At the age of 70 there is no way I am going to take to the streets and rebel. The people that I see who are more politically active than I am and willing to do that, many of them are just as manipulative, closed-minded and controlling as the politicians we have now. As Pete Townshend once said "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

I've come to the conclusion that all I can do is to take care of my own tiny little corner of the world and not worry about what anyone else does. I try to take care of myself and my husband as best I can and be compassionate, kind, and generous to others so that I can like the person I see when I look in the mirror. Unfortunately I can do no more. But I wanted to let you know that I feel your angst and you are not alone.

RYP said...

YankeeBoy, you speak from my heart and brought tears of emotion to my eyes with your very true and emphatic words! Thanks for that!

Professor RnR said...

Billboard 1967 Part 60 (updated & remastered)
1. The O'Jays - I'll Be Sweeter Tomorrow (S) (3:01)
2. The O'Jays - I'll Be Sweeter Tomorrow (3:02)
3. The O'Jays - I Dig Your Act (S) (2:16)
4. The O'Jays - I Dig Your Act (2:14)
5. Peter, Paul & Mary - Too Much Of Nothing (S) (2:30)
6. Peter, Paul & Mary - Too Much Of Nothing (2:30)
7. Peter, Paul & Mary - The House Song (S) (4:17)
8. Peter, Paul & Mary - The House Song (4:17)
9. The Sandpebbles - Love Power - Single Edit (2:12)
10. The Sandpebbles - Because Of Love (S) (2:52)
11. The Sandpebbles - Because Of Love (2:53)
12. The Sandpebbles - Love Power - Album (S) (2:26)
13. Percy Sledge - Cover Me (S) (2:47)
14. Percy Sledge - Behind Every Great Man There's A Woman (S) (2:49)
15. The Standells - Can't Help But Love You - Single Mix (2:45)
16. The Standells - Ninety-Nine And A Half - Single Mix (3:25)
17. The Standells - Can't Help But Love You - Extended Fade (2:51)
18. The Standells - Ninety-Nine And A Half - Album (4:50)
19. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Come See About Me (3:06)
20. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Sweet Soul (2:59)
21. Jackie Wilson - Since You Showed Me How To Be Happy (S) (2:49)
22. Jackie Wilson - Since You Showed Me How To Be Happy (2:48)
23. Jackie Wilson - The Who Who Song (2:52)

Professor RnR said...

24. Brenton Wood - Baby You Got It (1:56)
25. Brenton Wood - Catch You On The Rebound (S) (2:12)
26. Brenton Wood - Catch You On The Rebound (2:14)
27. The American Breed - Bend Me Shape Me - Single Edit (S) (2:08)
28. The American Breed - Bend Me Shape Me - Single Edit (2:12)
29. The American Breed - Mindrocker (S) (2:35)
30. The American Breed - Mindrocker (2:36)
31. The American Breed - Bend Me Shape Me - Album (S) (2:25)
32. Eddy Arnold - Baby That's Living (S) (2:32)
33. Eddy Arnold - Here Comes Heaven (S) (2:16)
34. The Beatles - Hello Goodbye (3:25)
35. The Beatles - I Am The Walrus (4:34)
36. Solomon Burke - Detroit City (S) (2:48)
37. Solomon Burke - Detroit City (2:48)
38. Solomon Burke - It's Been A Change (S) (2:15)
39. Solomon Burke - It's Been A Change (2:11)
40. Petula Clark - The Other Man's Grass (2:53)
41. Petula Clark - At The Crossroads (3:09)
42. Bill Cosby - Hooray For The Salvation Army Band (S) (3:07)
43. Bill Cosby - Ursalena (S) (2:36)
44. The Five Stairsteps - Something's Missing (S) (2:48)
45. The Five Stairsteps - Tell Me Who (S) (3:06)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DcT9HJPPUlTvWi_ued0cgfEZdRaQL5T_
pass: U11.03.22

Jean-Jacques Mura said...

@Gary Field

Thanks a lot for the two large collections of the Mayflowers. I'm glad to be able to complete their discography.

Anonymous said...

Danke für Country Joe.
Die Songrechte hatte er ganz früh an Arhoolie Records verkauft,
war jahrelang deren beste Einnahmequelle;
so konnten sie weiterhin in Musik weit abseits des Mainstreams investieren!

Auch beeindruckend, wenn es um Antikriegslieder geht:

Bob Dylan: John Brown 1963

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8w8ZLg9BG8

Bob Dylan: Let Me Die In My Footsteps 1962
Durfte auf der zweiten LP nicht erscheinen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiPP1Nu_QgE

Rank Stranger

Vin said...

Rare Soul Groove & Grind 1963-1973 4 CD

CD 1 Urban Soul - 27 tracks

https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/zg4cbaQ6/file.html

CD 2 Group Soul - 28 tracks

https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/ZsWrX1CI/file.html

RYP said...

Rank Stranger,
danke für die guten Vorschläge! Solange der Krieg tobt werde ich tun was ich tun kann, also alles an Anti-Kriegsliedern posten! Es ist zu traurig! Ein Rückfall in dunkelste Zeiten!

Bruce D said...

Well said Yankeeboy. I'm know you're not alone in your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

One of the most Psychedelic albums of all times, Dutch band, female vocals, some Bonus:

Earth & Fire (Netherlands) - Song of the Marching Children, 1971, rem. 1991 FLACS
https://www.imagenetz.de/UUe92

In our youth, one half was in distant love to Mariska Veres (Shocking Blue), the other half to Jerney Kaagman (Earth & Fire). Saw both bands live. Earth & Fire had a light show, similar to early Pink Floyd.

Frito Bandito said...

@ Big Gray

You have 70 + albums by Ian Matthews! I like the guy. One reviewer said he picks all the right songs but records them all wrong. Ooompf! I would enjoy some of his solo material that you consider his best. I have the Fairport, Southern Comfort, and Plainsong titles.

With so much material, it would take a couple months to do it all and I can understand why you'd be reluctant so begin such a venture.

Cheers

Mose said...



Would any kind Zoner have The Onlookers 'Blue and Green and Tangerine' from 2012?

https://www.discogs.com/release/5065710-The-Onlookers-Blue-And-Green-And-Tangerine

Much appreciated,

Mose

clash said...

The Holy Modal Rounders- Last Round (1978) Vinyl @320
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/wwTvPPtl/file.html
http://www.discogs.com/Holy-Modal-Rounders-Last-Round/release/1650645

Sir Douglas Quintet - The Sir Douglas Quintet Live (1983) Vinyl @320
http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/dWbvdqF2/file.html
http://www.discogs.com/Sir-Douglas-Quintet-The-The-Sir-Douglas-Quintet-Live/release/4353072

The Flamingos ‎– Today (Vinyl) @320
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/RktRWMJk/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/The-Flamingos-Today/release/3980874

Music Of The Seventies said...

@320: Chac Mool - Nadie En Especial (1980)
https://uptobox.com/90caruyyamzs
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/441177-Chac-Mool-Nadie-En-Especial

Siren & Kevin Coyne - Let's Do It (1969)
https://uptobox.com/247ekax2p85u
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/5214902-Siren-13-Kevin-Coyne-Lets-Do-It

Cymande - Second Time Round (1973)
https://uptobox.com/o8r4ihnyi7ov
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/84161-Cymande-Second-Time-Round

The Chairman said...

@ YankeeBoy @ RYP

Same age, same emotions, same powerlessness, same and total cul-
-de-sac. It's all too sad. TC

pujwa said...

Hello Everyone!

Looking for The Bluesrunners any release, but especially the first one. Info below, thanks in advance!
https://www.discogs.com/release/2113245-The-Bluerunners-The-Bluerunners

Susan Donimus said...

I found Pau Riba's Dioptria 1 & 2 on musify.club.

Gràcies a l'anònim català per la recomanació.

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

@M.Z Yesterday
Quite unbelievable that such a good band as the Esko Linnavalli Sextet has made just one album. Strawberries go down like ...Raspberries. Thanks for the Koivistoinen too.

@Ramone66
One more thank you for the Gunns.

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

@Lemonflag + John Cale
Have you ever seen John Cale live? I saw him several times, at least around 2008 or 2010. I couldn't say, he plays his viola. It was kind of fighting, hate and love relationship, maltreating and destroying songs. That's the way I came up with this 'crushing in'. But the album is a very fine one. And yes, a good name for a band or an album.

Psychfan said...

@Gaius: Thank you for the Earth & Fire LP.

@YankeeBoy: You do indeed speak for many here (me included).

g8rrick said...


@BigGray
many thanks for your ongoing shares/posts
your passion is appreciated

Regards
P

winston smith said...

@gaius earth & fire a favourite of mine for many years

philo said...

pujwa said...
Hello Everyone!

Looking for The Bluesrunners any release, but especially the first one. Info below, thanks in advance!
https://www.discogs.com/release/2113245-The-Bluerunners-The-Bluerunners


Four different people on Discogs are selling it for $2.00.