...The more the group played, the bolder they became. “We were so familiar with the music that we got to one gig and there was a piano there, and the guitarist said, ‘Oh I’m going to play the piano tonight’ and everyone just had to adjust. So it had this real freedom to it.”After three years with The Dead Brothers, the group “sort of combusted”. The momentum Delaney had gained over that time propelled him into the solo career he has maintained ever since.
“I always look at that like it was my tertiary education. Here’s your three years touring
Europe and recording with you guys, and now I’m off.”..to be continued... - audioculture
trax:1. Around The World 2. Tonight 3. In The Pines 4. Little Heart 5. Lackie's Men 6. Dirty Dozen 7. Back In Hell 8. Homeward Bound 9. Seasons Of God 10. Magpie Song 12. Bridge is broken (Bonus)
…served by Gaius…

1 comment:
Delaney Davidson "Self Decapitation"
…served by Gaius…
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/ZR2JbZFLOZ/file.html
Post a Comment