1. Rock Around The World - Bob Savage & The Savages 2. Just Enough - Teddy Bart 3. Yum Mee Yum Mee - The Four Counts 4. Hot Rod Susie - The Mann Brothers 5. Good Golly Miss Molly - Gary Criss 6. Yeah Yeah - Billy Farrell 7. Spine Tingalin´ Love - Dick Wolf with Bugs Bower´s Orchestra 8. She´s Gonna Be Sorry - Bobby Russell & The Impollos 9. Crazy Crazy Baby - Chuck Howard 10. Tennis Shoes - Edison Youngblood 11. Rock Et - Teacho & His Students 12. School Boy Blues - Buzzy King 13. Switch - Don Wright 14. Wicked Love - Sonny Campbell with Billy Mure´s Orchestra 15. Raunchy Little Baby - Buddy Landon 16. Mama´s Baby - Wes Foley with Milton Delugg´s Orchestra 17. Kissin´ At The Drive In - The Four J´s 18. Mary Mary - Don Wright 19. I Go Ape - Tommy Payne 20. St. James Infirmary - Mike Pedicin Quintette (Vcl. Al Mauro) 21. Why Did You Go - Jerry Mann 22. Toe To Toe - Frankie Mann & The Meteors 23. Teenage Wedding - Dennis Bell with Bill Sanford´s Orchestra
...originally served by DooWopDaddyO...

7 comments:
"BIP BOP BIP" VOL. 1
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/RTplSb7A#rTClQCXmw3SdKElSF6usJARNF3yv2qy-g9LgThIUkZU
Thanks for this one
I thank you for this nice collection.
Saustark.....that´s what I like ! Danke DooWopDaddyO
Thank you!
I love this! Thank you for a great blog.
Thank you
Post a Comment