trax:1. A Long Vacation - Ricky Nelson 2. Bo Diddley - The Crickets 3. Dearest Darling - Gizelle 4. Mannish Boy (aka I'm Grown) - Lightnin' Slim 5. You Don't Love Me Baby - Magic Sam 6. Rockinitis - Billy Boy Arnold 7. Chicken In The Basket - Billy Bland 8. Ride On Josephine - Union Avenue 9. Gunslinger - Sleepy LaBeef 10. I Love You So - The Blasters 11. Who Do You Love - The Yardbirds 12. Before You Accuse Me - 13th Floor Elevators 13. Remarkable - The Milkshakes 14. Road Runner - Thee Headcoats 15. Be A Sect Maniac! - The Downliners Sect 16. Sect Appeal - The Downliners Sect 17. I Wish You Would - The Blasters 18. I Can Tell - The Zephyrs 19. Road Runner - The Rolling Stones 20. Diddley Daddy - The British Walkers 21. Pretty Thing - Stovepipe #4 22. Here 'Tis - The High Numbers 23. casting my spell on you - Johnny Kidd & The Pirates 24. Cadillac - The New Colony Six 25. Keep Your Big Mouth Shut - The Delmonas 26. Gringles And Groyles - Thee Milkshakes 27. Bird Diddley Beat - The Trashmen 28. You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover - The Mugwumps 29. Misty Eyes - Tommy Roe
Compiled by Johnny Q from his music collection - served by Gyro1966

2 comments:
"BO DID IT!" Vol. 10
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/hCQSlCaA#kPT4_dsiMITci10zK48D2NrtVosvr25aixl_iX4tbEA
Thanks for this.
Post a Comment