Thursday, 31 March 2022

"Do The 45!" Vol. 668 (2022)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1. Crying in Th Night (Metro) - The Dream Girls 2. I'm in Love with You (Metro) - The Dream Girls 3. Pussycat a Go Go (Esco) - The Shindigs 4. Shimmy Shimmy Sham (Esco) - The Shindigs 5. Don't Drive Me Away (Vee Jay) - The Staple Singers 6. Will the Circle Be Unbroken (Vee Jay) - The Staple Singers 7. I've Been Scorned (Vee Jay) - The Staple Singers 8. Don't Knock (Vee Jay) - The Staple Singers 9. Hard Times (Swan) - The Centurys 10. Endless Search (Swan) - The Centurys 11. Club House (Shakin) - The Champs 12. Blockade (Shakin) - The Rumblers 13. The Coco Cherry Mash (Chase Candy Company) - The Catalinas 14. Talkin' 'Bout You (Chase Candy Company) - The Catalinas 15. I'm Alive (Calla) - Johnny Thunder 16. Verbal Expressions of T.V. (Calla) - Johnny Thunder 17. Going All the Way (Atco) - The Squires 18. Go Ahead (Atco) - The Squires 19. The Woods (Rembrandt) - The Nickel Bag 20. Come on Back (Rembrandt) - The Nickel Bag 21. In and Out (Charay) - Larry & The Blue Notes 22. She Took My Oldsmobile (Linda) - The Romancers 23. That's Why I Love You (Linda) - The Romancers 24. Makin' Love (Impression) - The Sloths 25. You Mean Everything to Me (Impression) - The Sloths 26. I Like the Way You Dance (United Artists) - Sammy Davis Jr. 27. Salt and Pepper (United Artists) - Sammy Davis Jr. 28. Girl Don't You Know (Capitol) - Tennessee Ernie Ford 29. Now It's All Over (Capitol) - Tennessee Ernie Ford 30. Hot Dog (Stereo) (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 31. My Girl (Stereo) (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

10 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 668
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/LBSMfEna/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/bxS3L

front and back cover:
https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/V8emx3Kn/file.html

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html

YankeeBoy said...

I'm willing to bet that this is the first time that Sammy Davis Jr and Tennessee Ernie Ford appeared on the same collection as The Sloths and Larry & The Blue Notes. Totally works for me!!! Thank you!

Roz said...

thank you

Aussie said...

thank youuuuuuuuu

Little Bill said...

Many thanks once again

Nappyrags said...

Muchisimos thanks folks! Nice way to start the day along with a cuppa...

dc_animal said...

Thanks!

lemonflag said...

Thanks

zipper said...

Cheers Gyro!

ELtel said...

Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel