1. Seeking (Abc-Paramount) - Joel Moore 2. Kiss-A Me Quick (Excello) - Jackson Toombs 3. You're Just What It Takes (Excello) - Jackson Toombs 4. Till the Wee Wee Morning (Groove) - The Romaines 5. Your Kind of Love (Groove) - The Romaines 6. Bad Credit (Excello) - Jerry McCain and His Upstarts 7. Listen! Young Girls (Excello) - Jerry McCain and His Upstarts 8. I'm a King Bee (Excello) - Jimmy Anderson 9. Going Throught the Park (Excello) - Jimmy Anderson 10. Making Tracks (Dixie) - Sammy Johns and the Devilles 11. Words Don't Come My Way (Dixie) - Sammy Johns and the Devilles 12. Let's Rock with Me (Red Top) - Buddy Heard and His Combo 13. I Need to Know (Red Top) - Buddy Heard and His Combo 14. Frankie Lee (Specialty) - Joe Liggins and His Honeydrippers 15. I Just Can't Help Myself (Specialty) - Joe Liggins and His Honeydrippers 16. Walking in the Park (Excello) - Guitar Gable with King Karl 17. Have Mercy on Me (Excello) - Guitar Gable with King Karl 18. I'm Gonna Quit You Pretty Baby (Excello) - Silas Hogan 19. Airport Blues (Excello) - Silas Hogan 20. You Upset Me Baby (Rpm) - B.B. "Blues Boy" King and His Orchestra 21. Whole Lotta Love (Rpm) - B.B. "Blues Boy" King and His Orchestra 22. I Woke Up Cryin' (Oh What a Dream) (Excello) - Lonesome Sundown 23. My Home Ain't Here (Excello) - Lonesome Sundown 24. Loving Around the Clock (Excello) - Lightnin' Slim 25. You Know You're Fine (Excello) - Lightnin' Slim 26. She's Sugar Sweet (Excello) - Eddie Hudson 27. That Long Lost Baby (Excello) - Eddie Hudson 28. I'm Warning You Baby (Excello) - Lightnin' Slim 29. Winter Time Blues (Excello) - Lightnin' Slim 30. Clambake Boogie (Rca Victor) - John Greer and His Rhythm Rockers
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

15 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 666
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www99.zippyshare.com/v/waFkIcOP/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/kncuv
front and back cover:
https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/o9sbkdQv/file.html
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
Thank you once more
666. You can be very proud on this number.
Thanks a lot
666? The Number of ... The Best! Thanks a lot, TC
999 merci
RV
🤘 Thanks for Vol. 666 🤘 (Sorry, the teenage metalhead in me couldn't resist)
Thank you for Vol 666
Thanks
Good Ole Blues!
Just as good as 001. Thanks.
I bought some blues records lately from one person and they made it to this volume.
When I see a whole bunch of singles on one of my all-time favorite labels, Excello, I know I am in for an extra special treat. As always, my heartiest thanks.
For the six hundred and sixty sixth time...cheers Gyro!
Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Post a Comment