1. Comin' Home Baby (Atlantic) - Herbie Mann 2. Summertime (Atlantic) - Herbie Mann 3. Walkin' the Duck (Verve) - The Triumphs 4. Turn Out the Light (Verve) - The Triumphs 5. Across the Street (Atco) - Lenny O'Henry 6. Saturday Angel (Atco) - Lenny O'Henry 7. King Kong (Aladdin) - Big "T" Tyler 8. Sadie Green (Aladdin) - Big "T" Tyler 9. Something New (Rocafort) - The Nitty Gritty Sextet 10. Nitty Boo Boo (Rocafort) - The Nitty Gritty Sextet 11. Me and You Baby (Picao Y Tostao) (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 12. Somebody's Been Messin' (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 13. Devil in Her Heart - Stereo (Odeon) - The Beatles 14. From Me to You - Stereo (Odeon) - The Beatles 15. Rain - Stereo (Odeon) - The Beatles 16. Paperback Writer - Stereo (Odeon) - The Beatles 17. Teach Me to Twist (Cameo) - Bobby Rydell & Chubby Checker 18. Swingin' Together (Cameo) - Bobby Rydell & Chubby Checker 19. What I Don't Know Won't Hurt Me (Roulette) - The Essex 20. A Walkin' Miracle (Roulette) - The Essex 21. I Call It Love (Carnival) - The Pretenders 22. Feelin' Good (Carnival) - The Carnival Kings 23. Pounding (Cash) - Lee Maye 24. It's Alright (Laurie) - Gerry & The Pacemakers 25. I'm the One (Laurie) - Gerry & The Pacemakers 26. Fiesta (Emit) - Dave "Baby" Cortez 27. Hey-Hey-Hey (Emit) - Dave "Baby" Cortez 28. Lonesome Train (Coral) - The Johnny Burnette Trio 29. I Just Found Out (Coral) - The Johnny Burnette Trio 30. Oh Baby Babe (Coral) - The Johnny Burnette Trio 31. Midnight Train (Coral) - The Johnny Burnette Trio 32. I Need Love (Checker) - Little Mack 33. I Play for Keeps (Checker) - Georgia Hinton with Little Mack 34. Mama Didn't Lie (Big) - A. Starr
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

10 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 664
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/VN7MT4Hh/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/EdEWi
front and back cover:
https://www72.zippyshare.com/v/oHKyrRPS/file.html
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
Thanks a lot
Thank you Gyro and RYP!
thank youuuuuuuuu
Thank you for Vol 664
Great series. Thanks
Thanks
Lenny O'Henry and Big "T" Tyler in the same collection. Life is good! Thank you Gyro.
Cheers Gyro!
Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Post a Comment