Thursday, 10 March 2022

Die! Die! Die "Charm. Offensive." 2017

...Over the past two years the band have actively gigged at home and abroad, with consistent releases of singles, EPs and and remasters. Most notably, in 2019 the 11-year old album Promises, Promises was treated to a remaster and re-release. O, a new EP, soon followed on limited-edition vinyl...
...September 2020 was a significant month for Die! Die! Die!, starting with Lachlan Anderson's APRA award nomination for Best Original Music in A Series for The Deadlands, and then the release of a new single. The track – ‘I Seek Misery’ – is the first from a forthcoming 7", and is described by the group as the key song that kickstarted “the creative process of writing the next album.”. - audioculture
trax:
01 How soon is too soon (It's not Vintage, it's used) 02 Glacial Place 03 Bottlecaps and Phones (I Can't See You) 04 Window in My Pocket 05 My Friend Has a Car He Starts with a Hammer (What Has Been Seen Can't Be Unseen) 06 Still Echos 07 S I N I S T E R 08 For Melody 09 Demon and the Street 10 Caterpillar 11 Bit My Lip 12 Only Thing I want 13 This Is Not An Island Anymore (Bonus)
…served by Gaius…

2 comments:

RYP said...

Die! Die! Die "Charm. Offensive"
…served by Gaius…
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/cc7bheYi0g/file.html

jonder said...

Die Die Die should go on tour with Buzzards Buzzards Buzzards and Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs